Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with Olivia & Harvey now? I saw in the papers him having his arm around his married dancing partner..?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her vid was so boring :rolleyes:
People reckon Flossie is dating this guy called Ben Hughes, she skipped and took a shot when asked if she was dating anybody

Reactions: 3
Olivia kind of brought up Flossie going through her room when she wasn’t there but the answer seemed to be cut out? Could barely watch the video find Flossie unbearable/all of them when they’re together

Reactions: 16
How is she gonna end the video by saying “stay safe stay home” when 5 mins before they were falling about laughing at the question “who is the worst at breaking covid regulations”. duck off quite frankly, I haven’t seen my grandma since early this year but these little twats get away with jetting off here there and everywhere and mingling with half the population of London

• Angry
Reactions: 35
How is she gonna end the video by saying “stay safe stay home” when 5 mins before they were falling about laughing at the question “who is the worst at breaking covid regulations”. duck off quite frankly, I haven’t seen my grandma since early this year but these little twats get away with jetting off here there and everywhere and mingling with half the population of London
Literally so ridiculous, and the fact her and Olivia have kissed 4 people each since moving to london during the middle of a pandemic. Stay safe though 🤩

Reactions: 26
London really is the UK equivalent of LA for influencers. As soon as they move there they turn into pretentious arseholes and lose any kind of likeability or personality they had before.

Reactions: 25
I'm actually shocked at how relatively inexpensive their flat is - me and my friends have paid £850pm for rooms in zone 2 with none of the extra perks their building has!

Reactions: 6
I'm actually shocked at how relatively inexpensive their flat is - me and my friends have paid £850pm for rooms in zone 2 with none of the extra perks their building has!
£1.4Kpm each is extortionate to me

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I wish they would stop doing say it or shot it, what's the point if you're all just gonna giggle and make private jokes and shot any question that's actually interesting. Always so clickbaity with the titles too... boring

Reactions: 18
i think its just so blatantly obvious that flossie is thirdwheeling in that friendship.
her screams make me cringe into another dimension, their poor neighbours.

Reactions: 16
Ngl when flossie is pouring Olivia's first shot, you can tell Olivia so cbas with flossie (at least in that moment). She pours her a bigger shot than she wants and then takes the piss by saying ugh it's Sourz. I've had friends like flossie before and the small digs to make u feel embarrassed are the worst. Ofc they will all piss themselves laughing about that pretending it's so not true that they hate each other, just like how they take the piss about people saying they've changed but 🤷🏼‍♀️ if that's the vibes, that's the vibes.

Reactions: 23
Watching the video rn, it’s actually lowkey really boring lol... I think there’s only something in it for you if you’re personally invested in their lives, so the eyebrow raises while doing shots instead of answering is actually exciting for you. But for people like me it’s like 😐😐 just say something interesting or funny PLEASE

Reactions: 12
Ngl when flossie is pouring Olivia's first shot, you can tell Olivia so cbas with flossie (at least in that moment). She pours her a bigger shot than she wants and then takes the piss by saying ugh it's Sourz. I've had friends like flossie before and the small digs to make u feel embarrassed are the worst. Ofc they will all piss themselves laughing about that pretending it's so not true that they hate each other, just like how they take the piss about people saying they've changed but 🤷🏼‍♀️ if that's the vibes, that's the vibes.
Did you notice how the shot she poured for herself was half the size of Olivias when she said this too😂 also when flossie said ‘I’m too sexy to stay inside’ I really cringed for her. Flossie before London would never say anything like that, really disappointing to see just how much she’s changed

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.