Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30EB16AC-736E-4DB4-BC15-E8F3540B0D42.png

Is it just me or do these look extremely photoshopped? The top one doesn’t even look like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
lewys and olivia on a live right now prank calling people. olivia let it slip and went tell them we tested positive again, then they both burst out laughing and ended the live as everyone started commenting ‘again?’

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
lewys and olivia on a live right now prank calling people. olivia let it slip and went tell them we tested positive again, then they both burst out laughing and ended the live as everyone started commenting ‘again?’
I knew they had it and didn’t tell anyone tbh. There was no possible way quisha, kaci, harvey etc. Got it and nobody else at that party did :/ clearly they didn’t want people telling them to isolate etc. Hm

Reactions: 12
I don’t think any of them care about social distancing but since Olivia’s stans think that she’s the best thing since sliced bread she won’t be called out for it and they’ll praise her for doing the bare minimum of wearing a mask. The girl has been up close and personal with fans non-stop, including taking pictures with fans alongside Harvey who tested positive a few weeks after.

Reactions: 8
where is flossie?? she isnt in either of lewys or olivias vlogs, lives or tiktoks?

Reactions: 1
Why on earth were her and Olivia filming a random woman walking her dog on their insta story 🥴

Reactions: 6
Why on earth were her and Olivia filming a random woman walking her dog on their insta story 🥴
right? i thought that was so weird and rude. as a woman it’s already terrifying walking alone , imagine looking at a car and seeing two people inside filming you ..you can easily get a picture of the dog without capturing the owner ..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.