Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also to follow this on, here’s a pic which explains why so many people are mad. They’re telling those in certain careers to get new jobs but to make the ad they would’ve needed those certain people!

The UK Gov recently released a bunch of ads encouraging people to retrain and find new jobs as the pandemic has left a lot of workers unemployed. The ballet ad shown in the first picture picked up the most attention and backlash as the government has been getting heat for essentially shitting all over people who work in the arts (music, dance, theatre etc.) through a lack of funding during the pandemic. So essentially it’s a massive slap in the face, as instead of funding them they’re telling them to find a new job.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Also to follow this on, here’s a pic which explains why so many people are mad. They’re telling those in certain careers to get new jobs but to make the ad they would’ve needed those certain people!
I definitely think this campaign was badly timed given what's going on with the arts atm (I'm personally a huge backer of the arts and furious they aren't receiving any funding so I'm not defending the gov here) but it was ill timed to do this campaign and make it seem as if they're telling people in artistic jobs to get a different job.
The campaign is actually a wider project to encourage people from all walks of life / careers to consider retraining to do cyber as there is a huge need for it now. It's not an attack on the arts although given the timing it did come across that way (it's also what I thought at first).

I definitely think this campaign was badly timed given what's going on with the arts atm (I'm personally a huge backer of the arts and furious they aren't receiving any funding so I'm not defending the gov here) but it was ill timed to do this campaign and make it seem as if they're telling people in artistic jobs to get a different job.
The campaign is actually a wider project to encourage people from all walks of life / careers to consider retraining to do cyber as there is a huge need for it now. It's not an attack on the arts although given the timing it did come across that way (it's also what I thought at first).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her new video is so incredibly dull and boring. Both her and Olivia have seriously ran out of content ideas since moving to London.

Reactions: 12
Her new video is so incredibly dull and boring. Both her and Olivia have seriously ran out of content ideas since moving to London.
thats just what i was about to say. personally i dont find olivias content boring at all, i still love watching it however not so much flossie anymore. i thought it was quite boring and she was only saying a few words after every unpopular assumption

Reactions: 7
she didnt really say anything bad about tattle just poked fun if im honest
I mean yeah I get you. It's more she's at a risk of scouring this thread out if she wants to feel bad about herself (speaking as someone who had an ED).

Reactions: 3
I love key love Olivia still tho. I just feel like the rate at which she got famous / her move to London has ruined her a bit. :( idk

I love key love Olivia still tho. I just feel like the rate at which she got famous / her move to London has ruined her a bit. :( idk
Meant to say *still low key

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she reads Olivia’s too
I wonder if any celebrities / influencers read this stuff and it actually sinks in.
Like I wonder if there's ever been some character development behind the scenes
(e.g stay away from cocaine)

Reactions: 4
I wonder if any celebrities / influencers read this stuff and it actually sinks in.
Like I wonder if there's ever been some character development behind the scenes
(e.g stay away from cocaine)
Doubt it. A lot of them are trying to take the website down because they can’t take criticism 🤣

Reactions: 6
lurker, made an account to literally say this because it made me irritated lmao

her answer to the 'covid 19 is a hoax' opinion was really bad. 'i don't think it is :/// uhh... and i'll leave it at that' - like girl, i get you were tipsy and having a bit of a joke (i hope) but including that viewpoint and being reluctant to properly condemn it is so irresponsible combined with the going around partying, traveling abroad, and acting like nothing is happening. things are getting worse and whilst i understand you may think restrictions have gone too far or whatever, it is just a bit gross to propagate conspiracy theories without properly combating them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.