Flossie Clegg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread!
Used to loooove Flossie back in the day, thought she was so sweet and genuine but since moving to London I find her so annoying :rolleyes:
She’s desperate to be an insta baddie she’s coming across so fake!

I predict a falling out with Olivia soon

EDIT: anyone know how I can find Olivia’s thread?

Reactions: 8
So glad I found this thread!
Used to loooove Flossie back in the day, thought she was so sweet and genuine but since moving to London I find her so annoying :rolleyes:
She’s desperate to be an insta baddie she’s coming across so fake!

I predict a falling out with Olivia soon

EDIT: anyone know how I can find Olivia’s thread?
just search her name

I can’t cope that she’s hanging with Bryon when he’s supposed to be social distancing with anyone he doesn’t live with per Manchester lockdown rules

Reactions: 4
So the night that Flossie got put in an Uber by Quisha they were at Wes’s flat for afters :oops: Quisha said in her recent vid!

these lot really don’t give a tit about COVID...drives me insane

Reactions: 4
So the night that Flossie got put in an Uber by Quisha they were at Wes’s flat for afters :oops: Quisha said in her recent vid!

these lot really don’t give a tit about COVID...drives me insane
It confuses me because before she got to London flossie and her parents were VERY careful (as they should be) and they said F has asthma, which is why they were so worried! I wonder how they feel seeing Everything shes up to :/

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Quisha said she has finished her isolation period.. but there is no way the post she posted saying she tested positive was posted 2 weeks ago... hope everyone she’s been around has got tested 😌😌

Reactions: 2
To be fair to Quisha the isolation period after testing positive / showing symptoms is only 10 days (stupid very stupid but it is) I’m still confused about how they didn’t have to isolate when Hrvy tested poss

Reactions: 2
She’s so irritating in her new vlog
Why did she angle the camera up her nose then chew really loudly 😐

Reactions: 5
I thought I was hearing things watching her new vid but she keeps saying 'chile anyways' and it's so cringy 😭.

And also love her making a big fuss saying a jacket for 100 quid is soooo expensive... while she's carrying a £1000 fendi purse 😂

Reactions: 17
I thought I was hearing things watching her new vid but she keeps saying 'chile anyways' and it's so cringy 😭.

And also love her making a big fuss saying a jacket for 100 quid is soooo expensive... while she's carrying a £1000 fendi purse 😂
In fairness £100 pound for a ripped vintage jacket is a bit crazy! Must have money to burn if she can afford to intentionally buy faulty clothes at that price

Reactions: 1
In her new video it speaks volumes that she says she felt bad about not going to the gym until she saw Olivia hadn’t gone for a run.
I see some competitive energy starting in that flat and it’s worrying.

Reactions: 38
Olivia and Lewys are better suited as friends than Flossie is with either of them. Flossie is like the girl in high school who got kicked out of her friend group and will be friends with anyone so she doesn’t look like a loner.

Reactions: 16
This might be slightly off topic but could someone explain these ads on Flossies story to me? I'm not from the UK so not sure what the message of them is. Sorry if its really obvious i just dont get it
The UK Gov recently released a bunch of ads encouraging people to retrain and find new jobs as the pandemic has left a lot of workers unemployed. The ballet ad shown in the first picture picked up the most attention and backlash as the government has been getting heat for essentially shitting all over people who work in the arts (music, dance, theatre etc.) through a lack of funding during the pandemic. So essentially it’s a massive slap in the face, as instead of funding them they’re telling them to find a new job.

Reactions: 6
The UK Gov recently released a bunch of ads encouraging people to retrain and find new jobs as the pandemic has left a lot of workers unemployed. The ballet ad shown in the first picture picked up the most attention and backlash as the government has been getting heat for essentially shitting all over people who work in the arts (music, dance, theatre etc.) through a lack of funding during the pandemic. So essentially it’s a massive slap in the face, as instead of funding them they’re telling them to find a new job.
Thanks! Makes sense now, strange campaign

Turns out that campaign was actually part of a surge in recruitment for cyber? And although it is badly timed with the lack of support for the arts there are other cyber focused posters which show lots of different vocations. I was shocked when I thought it was directed at the arts too but it turns out it's not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.