Flossie Clegg #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but you’re telling me this girl, who has been the same weight (a fine, healthy weight may I add) for the last 10 years she’s been on YouTube, has suddenly dropped about 2 dress sizes in 6 months?? Lmaooo she must think her viewers are stitched up the back.

I do not follow her on any socials, but I used to, and I know she’s dieted due to her obsession with being ‘skinny’ for years. I’m very suspicious that suddenly, it’s just miraculously worked..

If I am wrong, then I’ll eat my words but it’s screaming ozempic. One of my close friends suffered an eating disorder and it ruined her life. The fact Flossie is posting these photos all over her social media is gross. Eating disorders are NOT glamorous and should not be glamorised under ANY circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I do wish influencers like her who have so much money and are insistent on getting work done just go to a proper qualified doctor who can do good facial harmonizing. They can assess a face and recommend which parts could do with filler/botox etc

It's all well and good wanting to get filler in a specific part of your face because someone you idolize has it, but what works for their face will rarely work for yours!

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on ozempic it’s extremely easy to get in England privately and she’s made no secret of wanting it before.

Reactions: 8
she stopped drinking, was definitely eating too little, and was exercising heavily for 2 months, it is absolutely possible without ozempic, especially with her having a known history of an eating disorder and literally documenting those behaviours online - before she started doing her 75 hard she got the walking pad/treadmill thing for her flat, and was posting on snapchat about how she was constantly using it throughout the day

Reactions: 8
she stopped drinking, was definitely eating too little, and was exercising heavily for 2 months, it is absolutely possible without ozempic, especially with her having a known history of an eating disorder and literally documenting those behaviours online - before she started doing her 75 hard she got the walking pad/treadmill thing for her flat, and was posting on snapchat about how she was constantly using it throughout the day
not drinking doesn’t make you lose weight, it just stops you from retaining water. the change in her appearance was noticeable after a month, and although a slight change can be noticed in that time I don’t think it would be so dramatic without ozempic. she’s literally joked about getting her hands on it so I’m not sure why it seems so outlandish to presume she’s on it. her eating too little can also be a result of this, considering ozempic suppresses your appetite

Reactions: 5
not drinking doesn’t make you lose weight, it just stops you from retaining water. the change in her appearance was noticeable after a month, and although a slight change can be noticed in that time I don’t think it would be so dramatic without ozempic. she’s literally joked about getting her hands on it so I’m not sure why it seems so outlandish to presume she’s on it. her eating too little can also be a result of this, considering ozempic suppresses your appetite
i get where you’re coming from but it definitely can be a factor in why you lose weight. depending on what it is you drank, and how often, it means you’re no longer drinking calories. like if you heavily drank wine, or other drinks that are high in calories then obviously cutting that out means you’re going to lose weight
also if you think about how flossie drank, she was a binge drinker and with that typically you often eat a lot e.g meals out which are calorie dense and also really bad food when you’re hungover/depressed post drink. usually quitting drinking leads to overall changes to habits which leads to weight loss

i don’t look at her and think ozempic, like the OP said

but just like yours, it’s only an opinion, only flossie really knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2