Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That outfit has acc baffled me. Does she know itā€™s winter .. if she gets sick itā€™s her own fault

Reactions: 18
Also Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got some sort of filter on her legs in those videos on her insta story? Theyā€™re like unnaturally wobbling and distorting a tiny amount why is she a freak

Reactions: 7
Sorry I canā€™t be bothered to look through the thread if this is an already discussed thing. She said in her recent tiktok with that horrible outfit something about she needs to hand in an essay? Whatā€™s that for?

Reactions: 2
the ONLY reason she lifted the top up was to show her stomachšŸ™„she couldnā€™t make the body checking anymore obvious
Iā€™m not sure why people think breathing in makes them look slimmer? it just makes them look like theyā€™re breathing in lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
!
OMg the comments on the tiktok are ripping IN to her so much everyone is sick of her

Reactions: 6
I couldnā€™t even watch the whole of that video with the sound onā€¦ after hearing her say the SKART so many times

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got some sort of filter on her legs in those videos on her insta story? Theyā€™re like unnaturally wobbling and distorting a tiny amount why is she a freak
She uses them in every single video of her full body on tiktok too. Sick to the teeth of her thinking it's not obvious.

Reactions: 1
I couldnā€™t even watch the whole of that video with the sound onā€¦ after hearing her say the SKART so many times
Iā€™m dying to know why she thinks talking like this will make her appear posher? no ā€œposhā€ people in London even speak like this lmao, ā€œskartā€, ā€œwarkā€, ā€œcarsedā€, ā€œgarlā€ wtf lol. She exaggerates the second vowel SO much that it makes it obvious sheā€™s putting it on, and yes with some words, some people tend to turn the second vowel into a mild ā€œAā€ sound, but itā€™s not this annoying or over the top. Itā€™s ironic because in a recent TikTok, whilst contorting her face to the point of looking as though sheā€™s shitting herself in attempts to sound posher, she says ā€œI doneā€ instead of ā€œIā€™ve doneā€, if youā€™re going to fake your accent to this extent at least be more wary of your grammar lmao

I know we already know she reads here but she makes it so obvious, in a recent tiktok she mentioned that she knows her dress sense isnā€™t great as a little disclaimer. No one ever comments about her horrid dress sense on her posts but we do discuss it here.

Flossie, maybe get into contact with @ButternShpuds and apologise for your vile, disgusting behaviour in an attempt to belittle and expose her, making her the target of horrendous bullying from your gross little fans and worsening her anxiety. As somebody who constantly talks about mental health and bullying, maybe you should be more considerate and empathetic towards people going through these things instead of encouraging bullying in order to make yourself feel ā€œcoolerā€, and ā€œbiggerā€ to gain validation from a group of literal 12 year olds who wonā€™t give a tit about you in 2 years lmao. And as I keep saying, please get therapy, you insecure witch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Dogs head is gonna be spinning poor thing

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dogs head is gonna be spinning poor thing
this gave me the ICK so much. imagine seeing a POV as the dog šŸ¤¢ her doing tik tok lip syching in ur face after spinning your few months old brain around šŸ¤®

also ick bc she set up her camera and the song to then spin in her skirt like a little girl to then probably get up, turn it off and be done with the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheā€™s making her n Jacob look like a couple then gets upset when people speculate

Reactions: 16
Itā€™s so tragic that sheā€™s so desperate and insecure that she constantly has to fake relationships with the most hideous and embarrassing group of youtubers lmao, first it was Ben, then Carmie and now Jacob. I bet they all laugh at her

I have never seen somebody my age with such deep nasolabial folds, no wonder people think she looks so much older than she is

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to have a vape glued to her hand in every TikTok/insta story, embarrassing

Reactions: 6
Do we think that dog will ever get a walk, or be able to live like a dog and not just an accessory?

Reactions: 3