Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah she acc fancies herself so much 😭
I think she absolutley hates herself lmao, which is probably why she feels the need to facetune the tit out of her photos, her behaviour just screams insecure and whenever she attempts to present herself as this strong, confident girl, it’s clear she’s just doing it in hopes of receiving a bit of online validation from her 12 year old fans so she can feel less tit about herself lol. I always think it’s hilarious that influencers like Flossie rely on school kids to give them compliments so they can feel better about themselves

Reactions: 12

guys she’s just so quirky and manic🥺🥺🥺🥺
This is actually so bleeping cringe... eye bleeping herself and swinging her legs doing everything to be sexy.... I think she only feels good about herself if people think she's pretty so she will try anything to get people to tell her that.

She tries so hard it's desperate!

Reactions: 11
Are her and lewys still friends? It seems like at the start with the fall out he made a big deal of him being equal friends with Olivia and flossie but now never seems to be with her, but do often see him and Olivia together
flossie mentioned him in her latest video i think

Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on calling those skunk stripes “money pieces” when that only really applies to blondes getting face framing highlights to add some dimension and bring some light to their face? she literally just has two random streaks in her hair that are vastly different from the rest of her hair and wash her out

Reactions: 24
her style is literally so tit how is this girl an influencer she has no idea how to dress herself to either 1. Flatter her body type or 2. Express some sort of personality. Influencers surely have to do one or the other at least

Reactions: 9
her style is literally so tit how is this girl an influencer she has no idea how to dress herself to either 1. Flatter her body type or 2. Express some sort of personality. Influencers surely have to do one or the other at least
Literally seen a TikTok of her a few minutes ago I don’t agree with dressing for your body but she has no personal style and all she does is wear ridiculously short dresses with ridiculously high platforms to make her legs look long if she likes that look good for her but i cant stand it. I hate to be so judgemental esp ofppls style but GOD i HATEEEEE it

Reactions: 12
Literally seen a TikTok of her a few minutes ago I don’t agree with dressing for your body but she has no personal style and all she does is wear ridiculously short dresses with ridiculously high platforms to make her legs look long if she likes that look good for her but i cant stand it. I hate to be so judgemental esp ofppls style but GOD i HATEEEEE it
yeah I agree dressing for your body is defo not necessary but there influencers out there who’s job it is to inspire people with the same body type of you get me??? Like some people want inspiration for flattering clothes! So I mean she doesn’t do that and she has no personal style that’s interesting either so what’s the point !!

Reactions: 3
yeah I agree dressing for your body is defo not necessary but there influencers out there who’s job it is to inspire people with the same body type of you get me??? Like some people want inspiration for flattering clothes! So I mean she doesn’t do that and she has no personal style that’s interesting either so what’s the point !!
No yeah i agree!!! Her style is uninteresting i just don’t think the girl can dress, i think she thinks shes rebranding into a fashion influencer but she’s the farthest thing from it

Reactions: 4
both her and olivia have stopped going to samantha, i’d say i wonder what happened, but tit hair jobs explains a lot🤣

Reactions: 7
Olivia has gone brunette (someone shared pics on her thread) Flossie must be seething that she can't go full brunette now with a big reveal that would have gotten her some extra views.

The blonde chunks look so tacky so she's stuck with them now lol

Reactions: 10
So she’s got a dog…she does know it will need walking and can’t just lie in its bed for 18 hours a day like she does? Poor thing will just be a prop for tik tok 🙃

Reactions: 31
In her video when she’s in the car w the dog she says ‘ no babe’ is she back w her ex ?2:30 mark

Is it the Josh guy ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
no its ben morris! the bracelet is a giveaway - look at his second ig post! its the same red bracelet :)

Reactions: 1
Of course she's chosen to buy a puppy instead of adopting.

Also makes me laugh that Olivia just posted her new kitten vlog - the two really can't escape one another 💀💀💀

Reactions: 17