Flossie Clegg #7 Can't edit her personality of soggy bread, so she does it to her legs instead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really glad to see this tbh i feel like she’s actually taken on board what people have been saying about her only uploading when she’s got a sponsor to fill up half the vid
I’m going to be cynical and say that she’s only pausing on the sponsors now because she bought a house recently and can essentially stop grinding for a bit. She posted something on her story last week hinting at a big life update she can’t wait to share.

Reactions: 10
Her new video, eating at midnight and sleeping all day…she’s been like this for so long now, she doesn’t seem to want to help herself at all

Reactions: 15
Don’t bother watching her latest vlog, she’s still boring and insufferable and is still seemingly stuck in this cycle of feeling sorry for herself and rotting in her flat.
- she started the video off talking about how anxious she gets, especially on Sunday’s and shared what she does to make herself feel better on Sunday nights
- what makes her feel better is a bath and a meal, so literally just basic things that most people manage to do on a daily basis
- she briefly mentioned some charity she’s been working with, this was unnecessary as she didn’t mention which charity it was, what exactly she’s done with them or how it’s helped her. it seemed as though she was mentioning it to prove something to her audience
- she has had a her hair dyed darker but of course she’s left the blonde strands at the front so she looks like she’s stuck in 2020
- she binged the watcher and slept all day
- once again, she proved just how out of touch she is by barking on about how she runs away to overpriced hotels when facing the smallest inconvenience, whilst the UK is going through one of the most impactful cost of living crisis’
- she mentioned Olivia by name when talking about a mug from her Motel launch, thought i’d mention this because they usually refuse to mention each other
- spoke about how she can take constructive criticism but some comments are just mean, she then went on to talk about the “mean” comment she got, which essentially just said that her older videos were better because of certain things she would do (so it was actually just constructive criticism that she interpreted as hate lol)
- she got a silicone ice mask that she says helps with her puffiness, she went to get it and did an incredibly unfunny bit as she did so, where she told the audience to not go anywhere and whilst walking away repeatedly looked back at the camera
- her mouth looks really weird, i can’t quite put my finger on it but i think it’s her teeth?
- for the millionth time, she spoke about journaling. she then proceeded to read out an incredibly boring segment, one she probably thought was profound and deep enough to share online. she also said she’s never shared anything from her journal publicly before but i remember her sharing some pathetic quote recently lol

Reactions: 24
why does she feel anxious on Sundays? it’s not like she has a job lol
lmao this is what i thought, how is she getting anxious for the “week ahead” when she has the freedom to do whatever she wants and chooses to spend her life sleeping and buying horrendous outfits

Reactions: 14
There’s something so off about her. i think she’s trying to portray herself as this incredibly deep and intelligent individual who writes profound things in her journal but really just writes what she thinks will make her come across as an emotionally intelligent suffering waif. But the way she looks at the camera after she reads it is the way a pigeon would look at a rubix cube, not an intelligent or analytic thought in there

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I fear i may be reaching but does anyone else think her and Olivia might be reconciling i heard Olivia mention her too

100% just feeling the effects of whatever she's been on Friday & Saturday night
Tbf she probably said she had a sober weekend maybe to get rid of the hangxiety claims looool

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
really want to know what happen wither and her boyfriend? she said 'why did you bleeping do that to me' in her latest video today...hmmmm

Reactions: 9
She’s always super delicate n fragile w her emotions. She’s literally branding herself as emotionally unstable, an attention seeker etc like is she ever happy

Reactions: 14
That recap saying she does that camera thing where she says don’t move has made me decide not to watch it 😭 can’t stand the sarcasm Flossie has it’s so UNfunny she thinks she’s like gk Barry luv ur not

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed she keeps using this ss of 6/10 signs of BPD. Uses terms for someone with bipolar or bpd. I think she wants to make people think she has it but hasn’t got diagnosed?? Unless she actually had it it’s kind of frustrating for people who have it. I think Flossie romanticises mental health *sometimes or at least recently*. I do know she suffers so I’m not shaming that but it’s how she promotes it over TikTok especially

Reactions: 25
I’ve noticed she keeps using this ss of 6/10 signs of BPD. Uses terms for someone with bipolar or bpd. I think she wants to make people think she has it but hasn’t got diagnosed?? Unless she actually had it it’s kind of frustrating for people who have it. I think Flossie romanticises mental health *sometimes or at least recently*. I do know she suffers so I’m not shaming that but it’s how she promotes it over TikTok especially
i picked up on this too, but then she forces that she’s manic and people wit bc bpd don’t experience mania, i’m not doubting that she suffers with her mental health because it’s clear she does but her trying to force this manic pixie dream girl vibe is so uncomfortable

Reactions: 9
TW

I’m diagnosed with both BPD and a form of bipolar. the whole notion of influencers thinking bpd and/or bipolar is appealing and quirky is the most infuriating thing ever. wish I could show them what I’ve been through and show them how it’s destroyed my life in many ways. wonder howd they’d find being locked in a psych ward at age 18, being airlifted to a trauma unit from a suicide attempt and almost dying from sepsis caused by self harm. it really really really boils my blood and feel it invalidates the reality of it. I hope Flossie reads here and sees this post. what she’s doing is incredibly damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
TW

I’m diagnosed with both BPD and a form of bipolar. the whole notion of influencers thinking bpd and/or bipolar is appealing and quirky is the most infuriating thing ever. wish I could show them what I’ve been through and show them how it’s destroyed my life in many ways. wonder howd they’d find being locked in a psych ward at age 18, being airlifted to a trauma unit from a suicide attempt and almost dying from sepsis caused by self harm. it really really really boils my blood and feel it invalidates the reality of it. I hope Flossie reads here and sees this post. what she’s doing is incredibly damaging.
Sending all my love, I can only try to understand how upsetting it is seeing them romanticise it! 💘

Reactions: 11
TW

She definitely reads here but she interprets comments like this as hateful bullying by jealous people who are praying on her downfall lmao. She has such a prominent victim mentality that I feel as though she’s not able to actually digest people providing valid feedback. Acknowledging her wrongdoings and working towards becoming a better, nicer, more genuine person is something that is completley alien to somebody as shallow and entitled as Flossie. She couldn’t give less of a duck about actual mental health issues, she only cares about mental health if it’s giving her the attention she so desperately craves

Reactions: 19
Are her and lewys still friends? It seems like at the start with the fall out he made a big deal of him being equal friends with Olivia and flossie but now never seems to be with her, but do often see him and Olivia together

Reactions: 6