Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
forgive me if i’m being slow but how are we so certain that she uses drugs?? like apart from the photo at the start of the year is there anything else or is it just assumptions
Gurning and just all the stuff she’s been doing like random after parties in tiny rooms etc

Reactions: 6
it’s so cruel to be making up rumours about flossie having an abortion. not only is she in a bad place mentally, she also has pcos which makes it harder to get pregnant and she has said herself that she will probably need ivf in the future. even if she has had an abortion, it is no one’s business and you should be ashamed for spreading harmful gossip. most of the stuff posted on here is superficial, comments about her looks or her videos and a lot are from people who care but speculating about abortions, especially considering Flossie’s situation, is hurtful and inconsiderate

• Heart
Reactions: 112
it’s so cruel to be making up rumours about flossie having an abortion. not only is she in a bad place mentally, she also has pcos which makes it harder to get pregnant and she has said herself that she will probably need ivf in the future. even if she has had an abortion, it is no one’s business and you should be ashamed for spreading harmful gossip. most of the stuff posted on here is superficial, comments about her looks or her videos and a lot are from people who care but speculating about abortions, especially considering Flossie’s situation, is hurtful and inconsiderate
100% and also OPs post just reads as a complete lie? “Fluctuating weight” nearly all terminations happen early on so I doubt her weight would’ve been fluctuating that much? What a weird and hurtful thing to make up

Reactions: 54
There is no way that rumor is true, Flossie has a following so if something like that was to happen no one but her family would know about it and her family don’t seem like the type to gossip about their family problems

Reactions: 16
100% and also OPs post just reads as a complete lie? “Fluctuating weight” nearly all terminations happen early on so I doubt her weight would’ve been fluctuating that much? What a weird and hurtful thing to make up
that poster constantly posts about flossie being fat or gaining weight (which isn't true) in a not very nice way and i call them out every time lol i don't believe it for a second, and if it is true why would you post something so personal to someone on here?

Based on their past comments on flossie they lose all credibility to me lol clearly they are obsessed with her and how her body looks and it's honestly weird even the original post said (fluctuating weight) which literally isn't true or noticeable, the way they post about her body always seems very aggressive and hateful

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
It lit
okay then delete your post then? it's been hours and you still haven't deleted anything from the flossie or olivia thread. obvs you want people to keep discussing this. if a family friend told you this, you're pretty fucked if your first instinct is to come to tattle and tell a bunch of her viewers this secret.
it won’t let me take it down I’ve tried. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with having an abortion in this day and age flossie was absolutely entitled to

forgive me if i’m being slow but how are we so certain that she uses drugs?? like apart from the photo at the start of the year is there anything else or is it just assumptions
a lot of people in this thread have clearly never done any drugs (I mean that not in a Braggy I’m cool way but some of the situations they think drug related are ridiculous) people constantly thinking she’s on coke during the day because she’s a little bit dazed out for 5 seconds, coke makes you up a height not chilled.

Reactions: 33
In thy video ngl she didn’t really look like an influencer just a random girl. However the prices are acc reasonable idk if it’s a collab or edit or she’s just an ambassador but yh

Reactions: 6
Well those whole Flossie X Slazenger looks like a collab but the video just says worn by Flossie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
will be very telling of Olivia as a person if she doesn’t post a congrats for her

Reactions: 42
Honestly, it looks like a cheap ripoff of sporty and rich to me, and when has she ever been interested in tennis or sport? Seems like a weird collaboration but the design of the tracksuits is cute and they will probably sell well

will be very telling of Olivia as a person if she doesn’t post a congrats for her
Olivia has liked the post but hasn't commented like lewis has.....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It doesn’t seem to fit her brand sorry to me flossie is like best suited to classy things like idk it just seems off. I’d expect idk eyeshadow collab or like night out dresses or blazers yk

So obvious she’s had work done. Doesn’t suit her blonde ain’t for her either
79553FCF-F5E4-4CE8-8F1D-011033E15929.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Well those whole Flossie X Slazenger looks like a collab but the video just says worn by Flossie lol
It looks exactly like the video Sophia and cinzia did with Slazenger a couple months ago. Same tennis court, same angles, same vibe. Literally exact copy just new influencer as ambassador. So odd. Slaz must be paying ££££

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.