Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bundyfitz71

It’s no wonder she has body image issues with the way she’s dressing herself. She dosent have the super skinny slim bodytype like Olivia so the same type of outfits aren’t going to flatter them both. I have no clue why she wears stuff like this when her style was so much better before and she dressed to suit her body typeView attachment 810326View attachment 810327
Flossie IS slim - you can dress however you want, regardless of your size or shape. These kind of comments just reinforce the notion that in order to wear particular clothes you have to have a particular body type - i.e. the conventionally 'super skinny slim bodytype' you referenced.

Flossie is about a size 6/8 (just an estimate for argument's sake, doesn't really matter), if SHE can't wear a cami top and skirt, who can?

Clothes are for everyone, doesn't matter your proportions.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 137

Immi290

It’s no wonder she has body image issues with the way she’s dressing herself. She dosent have the super skinny slim bodytype like Olivia so the same type of outfits aren’t going to flatter them both. I have no clue why she wears stuff like this when her style was so much better before and she dressed to suit her body typeView attachment 810326View attachment 810327
Yes I know she might have body issues but she's allowed to dress how she wants. No one should be ashamed for dressing a certain way just because they aren't super skinny like their friends

• Heart
Reactions: 113

jellytots234

it’s so cruel to be making up rumours about flossie having an abortion. not only is she in a bad place mentally, she also has pcos which makes it harder to get pregnant and she has said herself that she will probably need ivf in the future. even if she has had an abortion, it is no one’s business and you should be ashamed for spreading harmful gossip. most of the stuff posted on here is superficial, comments about her looks or her videos and a lot are from people who care but speculating about abortions, especially considering Flossie’s situation, is hurtful and inconsiderate

• Heart
Reactions: 112

cgcan

I'm confused about her making such a big deal out of the painting her parents bought her. If it was really so special to her why would she make such a point of it by mentioning it on insta and a big chunk of her vlog... it feels like because it's art it's niche and she wants to seem ~different~ from all the other influencers flexing their designer shit by showing off this piece of art that probably cost a bomb. I understand her family is into art but still, feels like a bit of a brag without looking like a brag
i think she just really liked the painting lmao i don’t think it’s that deep, at least she’s being appreciative unlike other influences

• Heart
Reactions: 102
she's just said "how do you disable some of these comments" and disabled the word olivia while she's on live ffs

you made your money off the coattails off olivia, exploited your friendship and now mad that people are asking when something blatantly is off about their friendship. so fucking entitled just address it and be done with

(if either flossie or olivia had genuinely done something dreadful and traumatising that they can't talk about then fair enough, but surely it's just some petty high school bitchiness)
let’s not give olivia this much credit. flossie was successful on youtube for a long time before she had anything to do with olivia. olivia shot to fame very quickly whereas flossie has had a consistent fan base for years. them moving in together benefited them both equally.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

salmaaax

Chatty Member
I feel like I can't ever tell if Flossie is in need of help or if she's trying to do her best manic pixie dream girl impression

Reactions: 93

jellytots234

as much as i can’t stand lewys, him sticking with flossie really says something about the situation. if something has happened between the two girls then it must’ve been olivia who started it/was worse because lewys is going to get more clout if he sticks with olivia. unless olivia has cut them both off for the tory’s.

Reactions: 90
that video of her clearly high with the three random guys in a tiny room made me so sad, she’s clearly going through a low point in her life and i honestly hope overcomes it
I’m not sure how old you are but when you’re in your late teens/early twenties it is completely normal to smoke 🍃 after a night out? It doesn’t mean she’s at a “low point” lol she’s acting like a normal young person

• Haha
Reactions: 81

random123sc

Not that ANYONE cares however the girl who commented that bakc in the first lockdown was posting w bea gove the Tory mps child 😭 and I went on her ig tagged and there was a photo of tbsi girl and her mother with boris Johnson. It’s so funny how these girls like to present themselves as cool and edgy when they’re parents are all clearly the biggest tories going

• Wow
Reactions: 76

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I know this is flossies thread but I came here to ask whether anyone is just progressing to just watching / following Kate elisabeth now? I actually watched Olivia first years and years ago and then started watching flossie and Kate after their collab video. But I feel like Kate is the only one who actually puts effort into her vids and is an unproblematic queen
I wouldn’t say that Kate and unproblematic belong in the same sentence lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 71

smallgal

Just before she ended the live the comments were being SPAMMED by ppl saying she has rly bad depression or adhd and she also asked ppl to stop diagnosing her… fair enough to her honestly
So many people on the live were actually being really rude and commenting on her body/eating habits. Someone literally said "Flossie you could do with losing a few pounds" which she read and joked saying they could do with losing the attitude lol. & She kept repeating "Food is fuel" and encouraged other people to enjoy eating without overthinking it so maybe she's doing well in therapy or feeling more positive-minded atm

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

doodlebug

VIP Member
In the nicest possible way her life must be so unfulfilling. Most people have either a) a job, b) studies, c) children or d) some sort of passion project or hobby to get up in the morning for. Yeah she has a job but she can get away with doing nothing for a month or months on end, can wake up at 2pm everyday if she wants, has no real schedule or routine.

All she has to fill her days is getting her nails and hair done (kindly gifted), shopping, and taking photos of herself…then drinking and going out at night with equally jobless “friends”. I’d feel like shit if that was my existence. No wonder she goes out so much. This isn’t shade btw because I know we do all root for her on this thread, but yeah, her lifestyles can’t be helping. Especially when she lives alone.

Reactions: 70

theGingerBreadMan

she's gained so much weight since then oml
What has weight got to Do with it? She has been open with her body and eating struggles and then you have idiots like you posting stuff like that. Nasty behaviour and Flossie has a lovely figure too btw which I’m sure most on this thread would agree with

• Heart
Not really sure if I agree the reason Olivia has distanced herself from Flossie is bc of drugs … her new friend group is stuck up private school tories - every private school Tory I know loves to do drugs every weekend lol

queencarmen

VIP Member
Its so sad when she's talking about having no plans for Halloween. Obviously Olivia and her new tory besties didn't include her.

I also actually am enjoying this video because its so chill. She's not trying to emulate a personality anymore, its like her old videos. I hope she feels better soon.

Reactions: 68