Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to comment on the speculations on her latest videos on her possibly being.. "under the influence". And I do think she looks like she is on central stimulates. (As a former user ex party girl whatever you wanna call it and having lost a few of friends to ODs or relationships due to drug use). Its the way her eyes and pupils move that gives it away for me. Although it could of course be prescribes medication like someone commented but since Flossie has a history with ED and I don't think she has diagnosed ADHD? Correct me if I'm wrong, its just the whole, eyes rolling everywhere, were open and "alert", some stuttering and the whole vibe gives it away for me and its way to familiar. But of course I could be wrong. Maybe she is just taking a ton of Caffeine pills..

Also, did she buy the same green shorts Olivia always wears?

Reactions: 10
I just want to comment on the speculations on her latest videos on her possibly being.. "under the influence". And I do think she looks like she is on central stimulates. (As a former user ex party girl whatever you wanna call it and having lost a few of friends to ODs or relationships due to drug use). Its the way her eyes and pupils move that gives it away for me. Although it could of course be prescribes medication like someone commented but since Flossie has a history with ED and I don't think she has diagnosed ADHD? Correct me if I'm wrong, its just the whole, eyes rolling everywhere, were open and "alert", some stuttering and the whole vibe gives it away for me and its way to familiar. But of course I could be wrong. Maybe she is just taking a ton of Caffeine pills..

Not to speculate too much, but I wonder if an ADHD diagnosis and following medication/drug titration is the ‘personal life’ stuff she’s been alluding to recently (in sit down videos, texts from her mum, etc). That could explain the erratic behaviour, secrecy, and suspected drug use??

The titration process involves a trial-and-error process with different medications (stimulant and non-stimulant) at different doses: some causing sleep issues, behaviour changes etc. And if she’s going through private doctors (which she probably is due to NHS waiting lists of literally years), they could be being a bit ‘enthusiastic’ with the dosing? If so, she really shouldn’t be drinking… these medications interact with alcohol and drugs, and can cause mental health issues and heart issues and weight loss.

If this theory is right (and I’m not suggesting it is, just a guess) she really needs to look after her body and mind… it aint bulletproof

Reactions: 1
that video of her clearly high with the three random guys in a tiny room made me so sad, she’s clearly going through a low point in her life and i honestly hope overcomes it

Reactions: 17
It’s no wonder she has body image issues with the way she’s dressing herself. She dosent have the super skinny slim bodytype like Olivia so the same type of outfits aren’t going to flatter them both. I have no clue why she wears stuff like this when her style was so much better before and she dressed to suit her body type
C48338C8-B312-49FC-9575-AF08F9F159AB.jpeg
A67FD7B8-27CC-4E54-8155-44600CF3F251.jpeg

• Angry
that video of her clearly high with the three random guys in a tiny room made me so sad, she’s clearly going through a low point in her life and i honestly hope overcomes it
I’m not sure how old you are but when you’re in your late teens/early twenties it is completely normal to smoke 🍃 after a night out? It doesn’t mean she’s at a “low point” lol she’s acting like a normal young person

• Haha
Reactions: 81
It’s no wonder she has body image issues with the way she’s dressing herself. She dosent have the super skinny slim bodytype like Olivia so the same type of outfits aren’t going to flatter them both. I have no clue why she wears stuff like this when her style was so much better before and she dressed to suit her body typeView attachment 810326View attachment 810327
Yes I know she might have body issues but she's allowed to dress how she wants. No one should be ashamed for dressing a certain way just because they aren't super skinny like their friends

• Heart
Reactions: 113
It’s no wonder she has body image issues with the way she’s dressing herself. She dosent have the super skinny slim bodytype like Olivia so the same type of outfits aren’t going to flatter them both. I have no clue why she wears stuff like this when her style was so much better before and she dressed to suit her body typeView attachment 810326View attachment 810327
Flossie IS slim - you can dress however you want, regardless of your size or shape. These kind of comments just reinforce the notion that in order to wear particular clothes you have to have a particular body type - i.e. the conventionally 'super skinny slim bodytype' you referenced.

Flossie is about a size 6/8 (just an estimate for argument's sake, doesn't really matter), if SHE can't wear a cami top and skirt, who can?

Clothes are for everyone, doesn't matter your proportions.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 137
I’m not sure how old you are but when you’re in your late teens/early twenties it is completely normal to smoke 🍃 after a night out? It doesn’t mean she’s at a “low point” lol she’s acting like a normal young person
why are you being so condescending lol? i recently lost a friend to substance abuse so i’m extremely familiar with everything. i am referring to the fact that she appears to be on stuff a lot stronger (not just this one occasion) with 3 random men cramped up in a tiny room but ok

• Heart
Reactions: 31

these are my thoughts exactly, I could have written this

Reactions: 2
why are you being so condescending lol? i recently lost a friend to substance abuse so i’m extremely familiar with everything. i am referring to the fact that she appears to be on stuff a lot stronger (not just this one occasion) with 3 random men cramped up in a tiny room but ok
I am sorry to hear about your friend. That must be tough. I have seen people change forever after a bad trip and it’s absolutely heartbreaking. My point in making that comment was to highlight the fact that, for all we know, she’s probably just smoking with a couple of guys after a night out. It’s pretty unfair to speculate that’s she’s on something stronger when nobody has any clue about what she consumed that night but Flossie herself. I look like that too after a long night of drinking.

I think people on here are very quick to make assumptions about some supposed “drug abuse” when really there could be nothing wrong. At the surface, she’s just partying and maybe experimenting like anyone does at her age. Maybe she’s not making the healthiest lifestyle choices right now, but who does at her age? I know I didn’t. I think people need to stop searching for “clues” in her videos and maybe just enjoy her content or stop watching it if they don’t like what she’s posting.

Reactions: 29
The people Flossie is hanging around with and the people Olivia are hanging around with are very different crowds...

Not flossie doing drugs with Joey Turner lmao
it's very obvious that they're all off their heads there...such a shame to watch like how has she ended up there

Reactions: 15
such a trashy / tacky crowd - come on floss you’re so much better than this!

Reactions: 10
89D8B0FA-FC42-48F2-8691-E4F583C615BC.jpeg

She’s 100% doing allllll the drugs if these are the people she’s hanging out with

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.