Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes!! Also I can imagine Flossie being super cryptic about what's wrong with her and wanting her friends to chase after her and play therapist. These girls are barely 20, it's definitely not up to them to look after one another. I don't enjoy Flossie's content or her online persona one bit, I think over the past year she's come off as very unlikeable in the trio's videos and like she's above them almost. But that doesn't mean she deserves to be spiralling as badly as she is, everyone was right in saying she shouldn't have signed a lease on her own. I hope she goes home to her parents and seeks the help she needs during her break.
I can imagine shes one of those friends who are almost competitive with their personal issues, like youre not allowed to be sad bc flossie has it worse. The victim complex she had with the hair comments really showed how manipulative she can be.

Reactions: 13
this is kinda off topic but I find it hilarious how she’s posted a story of her wearing the picante tshirt with caption “you never fail to amaze me” it’s literally white tshirt with one word on it what is there to be amazed about

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not really sure if I agree the reason Olivia has distanced herself from Flossie is bc of drugs … her new friend group is stuck up private school tories - every private school Tory I know loves to do drugs every weekend lol

Reactions: 70
i feel like olivia and lewys probably took the piss of the video she posted 4 days ago but i like her creative artsy style

Reactions: 12
I only just saw that video she posted on instagram and it seems like shes back home and i thought the vid was really cool. I like artistic floss more than insta baddie floss lol

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve heard that Flossie was pregnant and had an abortion (hence fluctuating weight) and fell into bad depression post abortion so she’s been using substances to cope. Hope she pulls herself out of it

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I’ve heard that Flossie was pregnant and had an abortion (hence fluctuating weight) and fell into bad depression post abortion so she’s been using substances to cope. Hope she pulls herself out of it
If that’s true Lewys and Olivia have been terrible friends. I had a friend go through something similar at a similar age and there were lots of emotional ups and downs but we were all there for her.

Living alone… with few close friends in London… and going through that….

Sending lots of warm fuzzies your way flossie it gets a lot better!!!

Reactions: 14
where on earth did you hear that? i’m aware abortions happen much more frequently than people realise, i think it’s about 1 in 3 women have an abortion at some point in their life. but where did you hear that it seems a bit out of the blue lol

Reactions: 47
where on earth did you hear that? i’m aware abortions happen much more frequently than people realise, i think it’s about 1 in 3 women have an abortion at some point in their life. but where did you hear that it seems a bit out of the blue lol
I really can’t say too much because I know flossie reads the thread but my source is a friend of flossies that has would be quite close knit with the family.

Reactions: 1
That's really sad to hear if that has happened to Flossie. I lived in London for 5 years and it can really swallow you up. There's always an after party somewhere and you can find yourself falling into that scene quite easily.

My personal experience is that taking drugs and partying in London was very normalised so it's not a shock to hear when people do fall into it.

I hope Flossie feels better soon.

Reactions: 4
If everyone is that mad I’ll delete it I’m just saying there’s a big reason she’s had to turn to drugs

Reactions: 2
I think speculation is fine as long as it's taken with a pinch of salt, thats literally the point of the forum

Reactions: 4
forgive me if i’m being slow but how are we so certain that she uses drugs?? like apart from the photo at the start of the year is there anything else or is it just assumptions

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.