Flossie Clegg #4 Losing relevancy and still faking a personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s genuinely such a tragedy - I had a brief scroll through that UAL boy’s tiktok and looks like his entire personality revolves around doing drugs and talking about doing drugs.

Flossie you’re SO much better than this! Even the average London Russell Group university student would steer clear of a crowd like that…

if you MUST do drugs at least pick a classier crowd 😆

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
These kind of comments just reinforce the notion that in order to wear particular clothes you have to have a particular body type
To be fair she’s really not doing herself any favours with that outfit it definitely does make her look significantly bigger than usual. She used to be really good at flattering her body

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just watched her new video and she says she's "going away for a while to sort out her brain" or something 🤔

I actually feel sorry for Flossie, and I'm annoyed at Olivia and Lewis because they really seem to not give a duck.

Reactions: 53
Yeah Floss is not feeling it. I feel bad for her. She seems rather lonely.

It seemed SO awkward on the set with Lewis and Olivia.... They basically laughed at her. I never felt Olivia HAD to be friends with her, but that small clip made me feel awful for Flossie.

It's like if Flossie was to be awkward they wouldn't help and save the situation...they'd laugh at her and make it obvious.
Ooof it gave me such bad vibes!

Who knows... Maybe she kept it in to show what they are really like...

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This girl is quite clearly in depression and using drugs as an escape. Hopefully, this break is her seeking help.

Reactions: 27
I feel really bad for Flossie and hope she gets better but I was thinking perhaps that’s why her and Olivia have such a clear divide now. Maybe Olivia doesn’t want to hang around with Flossies new friends because they do seem quite open about drug use? I don’t know could be completely wrong but just a thought especially when you take into consideration the drama with them months ago when there was videos accusing all three (Olivia, Flossie and Lewys) of being on drugs. Trying to save her brand from going through a similar scandal?

Reactions: 14
I think London has been really bad for her and we’ve seen it happen to so many other influencers. I couldn’t imagine being in an apartment all day just focusing on my looks. Having a job or a hobby at least distracts you from that

Reactions: 37
Not wanting to jump to major conclusions but in my opinion, from someone who’s seen it happen to those close to them, just from what Flossies posting online it’s clear she’s dealing with depression and anxiety and potentially substance abuse. Being alone in a huge city with no friends or career or purpose will not be helping.

Hope she takes some time off and maybe spends some time with her family as no one deserves those struggles. Please look after yourself Flossie 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 43
at this point watching her videos just make me sad, i’m not denying her content has gone very much downhill since moving to london and she’s certainly let the “fame” get to her head, but beneath it all it’s clear that she’s just totally lost herself in all of this and is really suffering and no matter how much you may dislike an influencer, nobody deserves to feel the way flossie does. she reminds me of myself last year at uni and it’s really breaking my heart to see. london’s clearly taken a lot away from her and i really hope she heals and starts surrounding herself with better people because it’s clear that is the issue here. i understand she may have very little friends in the cotswolds but having very few friends is so much better than being in a popular crowd where you’re surrounded by toxic people and engaging in self-destructing behaviour.
i’m making huge assumptions here but since it’s a topic of discourse it’s probably worth noting how terrible of a cycle drug use is. from what i’ve heard comedowns are absolutely killers and being in a bad headspace already, i can only imagine how she may feel. the industry she’s in seems so toxic, i almost feel guilty for engaging in her content weirdly enough, like i’m encouraging or promoting this lifestyle and constant influx of influencers? her video has really made me think about people like flossie. i really wish her all the best :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t say I’m majorly surprised but I do feel for her. She came to London whilst all of her hometown friends went to uni thinking it would do wonders for career when it’s been the complete opposite.

Reactions: 14
Whilst I do feel bad for her - as she’s clearly going through something - she only put that video up because she had a brand deal. It was a tit video; very choppy and incoherent and had recycled clips from her other Ben Morris birthday vlog. (As an aside, she seems a bit of a try-hard with the whole Ben boyfriend joke thing; forcing herself onto his lap like three different times, one time bending over and her arse is full on in his face 😂 he didn’t seem particularly keen either tbh). Anyway, putting out a crappy vlog purely because you have a brand deal is taking your viewers for fools. If she has time to go out and drink and party and get her nails done, she should have time to put a decent video together. It’s not like she does sweet FA else. She needs to get her tit together. I get she’s been suffering recently but she’s not helping herself.

Reactions: 10
Lollipops in nightclubs are usually used to suck on to help with gurning from drugs :/

• Wow
I felt really sorry for Flossie reading her message at the end of today's video. I think Olivia should be a bit ashamed of herself for parading around with this Lola friend who has literally bullied Flossie online. Its horrible behaviour. Obviously we don't know the ins and outs of Olivia and Flossie's friendship but I don't see how Olivia being besties with a girl who has publicly insulted her friend (who clearly has very fragile mental health at the moment) is justifiable.

Reactions: 53
I do feel bad for her. She should definitely go home to recoup and reconsider her choice of "friends" in London, and whether she should even continue staying in London. It's p obvious that she's been spiralling ever since moving here, with no genuine friendships and a tit ton of substances being taken to either fit in or cope with her issues.

Either way, I hope she goes back home bc that may be the best option to be surrounded by people who genuinely love and care for you.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.