Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone know what happened with jordan Houston from the social climbers?
He’s got a gambling problem and couldn’t afford to pay the rent at Millie and Carmie’s so got kicked out/told to leave. I think he’s lost everything now but idk

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s got a gambling problem and couldn’t afford to pay the rent at Millie and Carmie’s so got kicked out/told to leave. I think he’s lost everything now but idk

thank you! i stopped keeping up with them a while back because carmie really annoys me 😅

Reactions: 6
Omg I feel really sorry for Flossie after that call?? She looks realllllly shaken up but it seems like it’s just about a guy who said he’d call her tomorrow and she’s pissed about it 🤔
do you have time stamp for that part please?

has she seriously made a video she's done 100 times already with similar thumbnail? i hate influencers so much. makes me sick how much they get gifted when they put the bare minimum effort into their only job. she's one of the worst people on social media honestly.

Reactions: 20
Her video she says she's getting ready for the club but her phone shows that its 1pm?? LOL

Reactions: 25
someone needs to put a 'babe count' on her videos I think she said it about 10x within the first 3 seconds. kinda hate it feels really put on, like we are not ur babe

Reactions: 20
has she seriously made a video she's done 100 times already with similar thumbnail? i hate influencers so much. makes me sick how much they get gifted when they put the bare minimum effort into their only job. she's one of the worst people on social media honestly.
Same thumbnail, same makeup look, same spiel about her mental health and being online etc

I really think this girl needs a genuine break from her life in London atm, go home for a while and reset, it's scary to watch her

Reactions: 14
Why does she not go home at all? She deffo seems like she needs a bit of a reset..
Also I’m so confused about how close her and Olivia are 🤣 like they kinda seem to hate each other but will FaceTime n stuff in the bath hahahha

Reactions: 12
i think they're frenemies like olivia acts nice to her face but then is mean about her with lewys..plus its bad for their image from a manager standpoint if they fall out

Reactions: 12
i think they're frenemies like olivia acts nice to her face but then is mean about her with lewys..plus its bad for their image from a manager standpoint if they fall out
Yeah that’s what I’m thinking as well. The whole Flossie and Spencer thing has been completely glossed over though 😭

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think the personality she displays on instagram ("kawaii, smol bean, chaotic pixie girl") is different than the tiktok live personality
and youtube personality?

Can't she just pick one? No wonder she's so confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was just thinking how different it would be now if she did a video with her parents.. wonder if they’ve said anything to her about how she’s changed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.