Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the fact that her family is so well to do yet she tries so hard to fit into the ✨working class✨ Aesthetic is hilarious
wait is she well off?😅 what do her fam do

i was taken aback once how she bought plt stuff for try on haul with the rents and she then told her mom the other bag on the floor were full of returns?? i just thought isn't that what models are for... my daughter watches flossie so i had a stalk. fash fashion advertising has really taken over hasn't it

Reactions: 2
wait is she well off?😅 what do her fam do

i was taken aback once how she bought plt stuff for try on haul with the rents and she then told her mom the other bag on the floor were full of returns?? i just thought isn't that what models are for... my daughter watches flossie so i had a stalk. fash fashion advertising has really taken over hasn't it
Her parents own an art gallery

Reactions: 8
Is that crazy money though? Middle class i assume ya, or maybe upper? Idk
Maybe I'm wrong but I reckon to be able to live off just earnings from an art gallery it must be decent money? Like if they weren't busy/popular maybe her parents would have a second job or something

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find Flossie has a weird obsession with doing pigtails and trying to look all cutesy but at the same time sexy??
i dunno if I’m reaching but I always feel uncomfortable seeing her pouting n posing with pigtails in lol

Reactions: 34
i find it so sad how shes posting old pictures of her with lewys or olivia making it seem like it’s an inside joke but they don’t really interact with that?? it’s like she’s trying to convince people she’s still friends with her when they’re barely seen hanging out

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know this isn’t his thread but we discuss Lewys on here too…in Kate Elizabeth’s new vlog, Lewys is stood with his boo in Kate’s kitchen, sees Kate is vlogging and then shoves the guy out of frame really aggressively. Everyone laughs but it’s so rude and you can just tell he’s one of those people that is mean to other people to get laughs

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find Flossie has a weird obsession with doing pigtails and trying to look all cutesy but at the same time sexy??
i dunno if I’m reaching but I always feel uncomfortable seeing her pouting n posing with pigtails in lol
i was literally about to post this and it’s a similar thing that lovevie would get called out for!! once you pick up on it it’s really quite uncomfortable to see, it’s like flossie has such an obsession with looking as petite as possible and the way she dresses sometimes mixed with the way she does her hair and her poses can sometimes come off quite childlike but she’s trying to make it sexy

Reactions: 21
i was literally about to post this and it’s a similar thing that lovevie would get called out for!! once you pick up on it it’s really quite uncomfortable to see, it’s like flossie has such an obsession with looking as petite as possible and the way she dresses sometimes mixed with the way she does her hair and her poses can sometimes come off quite childlike but she’s trying to make it sexy
I agree, she’s highly obsessed with it. That haul video last week “buying my dream wardrobe” I honestly don’t know how many times she emphasised that every piece of clothes was an Xs or S yet still too big on her, then her thighs are small, she’s 5’3 blah blah I was snoring halfway in had to switch her off

Reactions: 28
I can’t stand when girls like Flossie dress and do their makeup/ hair to look so young
The pigtails, the school uniform type outfits, the teddies. It’s fucked up

Reactions: 13

someone just posted this on olivia’s thread but thought i’d share it on here too, at 1:05 she says how they’re waiting for flossie and kate says ‘an hour late to her best friend’s collection launch’ and you have lewis’ reaction as well

• Wow
Reactions: 20

someone just posted this on olivia’s thread but thought i’d share it on here too, at 1:05 she says how they’re waiting for flossie and kate says ‘an hour late to her best friend’s collection launch’ and you have lewis’ reaction as well
I think this is a bait, I doubt if it was genuine shade she would leave it in unless Flossie has really really fucked Olivia over and they’ve had a properly serious falling out. This clip made me think maybe the tension between them is being purposefully drawn out because it gets people talking about them and gets them views, I noticed Lola who was tit talking Flossie on live still commented on one of her recent tiktoks, and at the motel event Olivia and Flossie sat next to eachother. I’d like to think that gleam wouldn’t force them to be friends if they’ve seriously fallen out for the sake of both their mental healths

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.