Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
UnagiSushi for sure, only Flossie would use a cultural appropriation name like that, because it's "Asian-y" as she calls it.
they only seem to really post on the sophia and cinzia thread as well and i seem to recall flossie used to talk about them in videos, the only post they’ve made in here or olivia’s thread is asking why we all think olivia would be trying to ditch flossie 🤨🤨

Reactions: 3
they only seem to really post on the sophia and cinzia thread as well and i seem to recall flossie used to talk about them in videos, the only post they’ve made in here or olivia’s thread is asking why we all think olivia would be trying to ditch flossie 🤨🤨
Which is why it made me sus of the account, probably doesn't want to comment here too often because it would rouse suspicion. And the comments she leaves on the cinzia thread are usually quite negative and mentions body size etc

Obviously I don't know for sure, but when I called out the account for seeming like it was Flossie, it disappeared from here quite quick!

Reactions: 8
Which is why it made me sus of the account, probably doesn't want to comment here too often because it would rouse suspicion. And the comments she leaves on the cinzia thread are usually quite negative and mentions body size etc

Obviously I don't know for sure, but when I called out the account for seeming like it was Flossie, it disappeared from here quite quick!
i’m definitely sus of it now too, especially the name being ‘oriental’ according to our floss xxxx

Reactions: 10
i’m definitely sus of it now too, especially the name being ‘oriental’ according to our floss xxxx
I thought this too, especially when I read this post from them... idk just struck me the wrong way

"Just wondering why you guys think Olivia would be distancing herself from Flossie? I occasionally watch them but don’t stay up to date 😅 xx"

Reactions: 6
Omg @unagisushi please explain
I personally don't think it's Flossie but don't doubt that she has an account she lurks/posts on BUT it would be so funny if it was actually her because then their comments on the S&C thread would just sound like pure projection ahahahah

"Okay come off it guys😂 you don’t have to spend every single birthday with your parents. Especially considering Cinzia doesn’t live at home anymore she’s literally 23??"

"I wonder if she’s nervous about sleeping with someone new after her ex and thats why she is drinking so much"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless I’m missing something, that person has posted once on the olivia neil thread, how have you come to the conclusion they must be flossie?

Reactions: 10
Unless I’m missing something, that person has posted once on the olivia neil thread, how have you come to the conclusion they must be flossie?
It's a complete and utter guess based on very little.

Also the fact that they DON'T post often on Oliva/Flossie threads is something that would actually make me think it's Flossie.

It's not a serious conclusion though however lol

Reactions: 5
Vid is gone, someone fill me in lol
It was a girl talking about her theory about flossie and olivia falling out, it was a bit odd, I see why she deleted it tbh. That sort of discussion is best had anonymously on tattle lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there no thread on Millie t

it’s not that active though

Does anyone else get the feeling that Flossie is struggling with alcohol or drugs? When I watched her last few videos I got the feeling she was possibly tipsy? And then taking into account her weird live videos?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Does anyone else get the feeling that Flossie is struggling with alcohol or drugs? When I watched her last few videos I got the feeling she was possibly tipsy? And then taking into account her weird live videos?
Yeah I hope she gets the help she needs tbh

Reactions: 12
Bit concerning how much flossie hangs out w this garry caprani fella… he’s a known sleaze in the London circles

• Sad
Yeah I really really hope she’s ok :( I definitely used to party too much in the past and it’s only now that I can see how sad it was, how sad I was etc.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.