Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to the lip filler.. I haven’t watched her in a while. Came back and her lips look no bigger but her mouth looks SO wide???? I came here to see if anyone had mentioned it but not really. I just watched her IG live and thought the same again. What could it be? I’m very confused

Reactions: 10
shes on live with lewys rn and she has sunglasses on and she’s sucking a lolly, she definitely isn’t sober

Reactions: 7
She only going live for a boys attention fs she's done it as a fundraiser for more attention
literally so she’s raised £90 for dogs trust for a boys attention

also she’s been baiting out a boy she fancies the whole live and everyones figured out who it is and now she’s shocked

Reactions: 3
it’s so obvious they’re both taking the piss out of her, olivia joined and her and lewys put on sunglasses and they’re joking about it

Reactions: 3
She ended her live cos someone from Essex kept ringing her ??? Who’s the boy !!

Reactions: 4
what a weird bleeping live and Molly Mae was watching it as well what a mess

Reactions: 19
why does she say all this on a live with thousands of people watching? surely just facetime your friends literally no one cares im only watching for the tea

Reactions: 16
Wtf was that ending
Init! She seemed scared? Like to me her face/reaction was fear and I’m pretty sure she said she was shaking. And Olivia’s reaction wasn’t necessarily “omg the boy you like is calling you” it was more like “oh tit he’s calling you”

Reactions: 6
Can anyone else see that scab on her lip? Looks like she got lip filler

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.