Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe a reach but possibly olivia associates her bad few months in London over coke gate with flossie, living with her and the time back when she didn't have all these new friends. especially since her friend lola is celebrating being sober i doubt olivia would feel comfortable to take stuff around her. maybe shes trying to put all that behind her and isolating flossie in the process as she reminds her of that time, could be completely wrong tho
Yeh this is what I assumed as well, the first 6 months of them living together did seem a bit dark? Like the coke, living off coffee, they way they dressed etc they just seemed to be dragging each other down. Not to mention it’s been semi confirmed that Flossie slept with spencer while him and Olivia were a thing, tbh if that’s true I’m surprised they’re even still on as good a terms as they are. I feel sorry for Flossie as I think she’s in a rut but maybe being around her is quite draining?

Reactions: 12
Yeh this is what I assumed as well, the first 6 months of them living together did seem a bit dark? Like the coke, living off coffee, they way they dressed etc they just seemed to be dragging each other down. Not to mention it’s been semi confirmed that Flossie slept with spencer while him and Olivia were a thing, tbh if that’s true I’m surprised they’re even still on as good a terms as they are. I feel sorry for Flossie as I think she’s in a rut but maybe being around her is quite draining?
i think its cause flossie hasnt experienced lots of things that olivia has, like olivia had loads of friends back home so was going out and drinking/ drugs for alot longer than flossie... a lot of people that ik do it for a while and it becomes too much so they stop, i think flossie just hasnt hit her 'limit' yet, also olivia seems v close with lola so prob heard bad stories from her and could have decided to ease off a bit. on another note - has flossie been over to olivias new flat??

Reactions: 8
Is this edited or not? The door looks funny again but maybe it’s shadows? Idk anymore lol
81CCA4A3-ACD3-495F-B337-540538427C72.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Omg that's soo poorly edited! The sharp line turning to a BLUR from her thigh to her knee, the light all wrong, and the carpet from stretching her legs... just accept and love your own legs ffs

Reactions: 13
I’ve just seen on Jamie Laing’s stories that Flossie and that annoying screeching creature Lewys have also done his Private Parts podcast, following Olivia doing it a few weeks ago. I think that it shows Olivia is trying to distance herself more otherwise all 3 would have done it together, but I don’t think Flossie would have got it either if she didn’t get linked to Olivia.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone else think this exchange with her mum was odd? They’re both clearly talking about looks like “you were this ugly duckling and now look at you, you’re this glowing insta fashionista.” Idk. Maybe I’m reading it wrong but I thought that’s a weird angle for a mother to take.

A304AD6A-BF58-4BFF-9710-92FC61F186C6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.