Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 721713

am i overly dramatic?? also sorry lewys has no thread the only one i found has been inactive for a month as he’s so irrelevant xx
No seriously he might as well be making faces and saying "Ew this tastes like poor, how can people eat this."

If he had any smart ideas he could have spun it as "Trying foods I normally hate" or something. Anything would have been better.

SMH I'm not poor but damn I've had a time for a few months were McDonald's was a luxury. He's tasteless, immature and unfunny.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I actually pity her to be honest after watching her last video. She seems lost and lonely. There was such awkward vibes between her and Lewys and Olivia

Reactions: 25
I really feel like Flossie shouldn’t live alone atm - it was sad hearing in her vid how all she wanted was a hug from her mum and made me realise how lonely she must be.
As annoying as she can be, I got the impression that she was desperately trying to impress Olivia and maybe can’t understand why their friendship is dying ?? There’s nothing worse than thinking you have a great friendship with someone and can’t understand why they’re distancing themself. Especially with how obvious Olivia makes it and that’s really sad :(

I hope she realises what she actually wants for herself etc soon and spends proper time at home

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I really feel like Flossie shouldn’t live alone atm - it was sad hearing in her vid how all she wanted was a hug from her mum and made me realise how lonely she must be.
As annoying as she can be, I got the impression that she was desperately trying to impress Olivia and maybe can’t understand why their friendship is dying ?? There’s nothing worse than thinking you have a great friendship with someone and can’t understand why they’re distancing themself. Especially with how obvious Olivia makes it and that’s really sad :(

I hope she realises what she actually wants for herself etc soon and spends proper time at home
She could literally go home once in a while and see her mum then lol. Olivias seen her parents way more than flossie has and she doesn't even live in the same country as them. I don't feel sorry for her that way but she should get help.

Reactions: 31
Deffo lip filler... someone even asked in the comments if she ‘got her lips done’.She talks about ‘all these hate comments’ yet personally I’ve never seen one? Other than about her blonde hair and her table. It’s so obvious she looks at this.I also think she’s a very pretty girl, I just hope she doesn’t endup botched by age 25!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
she's definitely had lip fillers, just watch her recent video and you can tell

Reactions: 4
Deffo lip filler... someone even asked in the comments if she ‘got her lips done’.She talks about ‘all these hate comments’ yet personally I’ve never seen one? Other than about her blonde hair and her table. It’s so obvious she looks at this.I also think she’s a very pretty girl, I just hope she doesn’t endup botched by age 25!
My sister is 34 and looks more younger and youthful. What is this

She could literally go home once in a while and see her mum then lol. Olivias seen her parents way more than flossie has and she doesn't even live in the same country as them. I don't feel sorry for her that way but she should get help.
Yeah I’m not saying she’s stuck. I meant in terms of fact she’s living alone - can’t get a hug from anyone if you’ve got covid and are locked in your flat alone can you? And it seems she should at least live with a friend etc is what I was trying to say

Reactions: 1
She’s so lost🥺 it must be hard for her though Olivia has a whole new group of nice fun friends and Flossie just doesn’t have anyone else

Reactions: 12
did anyone see her pinned comment on this tiktok? She’s so unbearably and desperately trying to fit in with idk what? She made a tiktok about using crystals from Amazon and meditating, people said flossie babe don’t be buying crystals from Amazon they’re likely to be fake/unethical and she’s like idc i don’t even meditate or use crystals I made this joke to try and be ‘🤪relatable🤪’? So why make the tiktok then?

She’s so patronising, she’s like “don’t have a go at me I made a tiktok to try and get views and appeal to a different crowd!! Don’t mind me I’m just being inauthentic to get more views and likes!!” She clearly has no personality of her own, or is so insecure about her own personality she’s half heartedly trying to develop false facets of herself.

she’s so deeply insecure and uncomfortable with her actual self I wonder if she realises viewers actually enjoy seeing a persons genuine personality. Or does she just not have one?

Attachments

Reactions: 27
did anyone see her pinned comment on this tiktok? She’s so unbearably and desperately trying to fit in with idk what? She made a tiktok about using crystals from Amazon and meditating, people said flossie babe don’t be buying crystals from Amazon they’re likely to be fake/unethical and she’s like idc i don’t even meditate or use crystals I made this joke to try and be ‘🤪relatable🤪’? So why make the tiktok then?

She’s so patronising, she’s like “don’t have a go at me I made a tiktok to try and get views and appeal to a different crowd!! Don’t mind me I’m just being inauthentic to get more views and likes!!” She clearly has no personality of her own, or is so insecure about her own personality she’s half heartedly trying to develop false facets of herself.

she’s so deeply insecure and uncomfortable with her actual self I wonder if she realises viewers actually enjoy seeing a persons genuine personality. Or does she just not have one?
Ew shes such a mean girl like all she could have said is " next time ill be sure to shop independent when I pretend to like something for clout"

Reactions: 13
i wonder why olivia didnt try to integrate flossie into her "new group" its like she just ditched her completely...

Reactions: 6

She’s makes herself so unrelatable and then posts a tiktok about an imaginary situation to make herself relatable? What is she doing 😭😭

Reactions: 10
i wonder why olivia didnt try to integrate flossie into her "new group" its like she just ditched her completely...
I don’t think her and Flossie were ever as close as they made themselves out to be. I get the vibe that they only moved in with each other because they both wanted to move to London but didn’t want to live by themselves and didn’t know that many people yet. Now that she doesn’t need Flossie she’s trying to distance herself from her.

Reactions: 39
I dont think its fair to have to introduce your friend to every new friend you meet I think olivia is just more social and willing to make friends than flossie and olivia shouldnt have to let her tag along

Reactions: 13
I dont think its fair to have to introduce your friend to every new friend you meet I think olivia is just more social and willing to make friends than flossie and olivia shouldnt have to let her tag along
Maybe she did bring Flossie along and it just didn't work out? But she isn't obligated to help her make friends.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she did bring Flossie along and it just didn't work out? But she isn't obligated to help her make friends.
Agreed - speaking from experience as I have 2 best friends and when I planned a night out for all 3 of us thinking they would get along it just didn’t work out that way and now I see them separately

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.