Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video YAAAAAWN. She loves her YouTube channel and her social media as it bring in the cash and pays the bills, yet can’t face the comments etc. That’s what comes with the job love, why do you think you’re living in a penthouse in London? Girls bleeping stealing a wage man. Get a real job or face the music and get over it.

Also, without Olivia she’d be irrelevant🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
i don’t know why but her saying she didn’t film a video for a while because she didn’t feel ‘safe’ posting or being on the internet (i can’t remember the exact wording but it was to do with the supposed hate comments), i’m sorry but?? where is all this hate? i don’t see any hate on any of her videos and all we say about her on here is that she’s clearly had work done and is lying about it and isn’t acting like herself, for her to victimise herself by using a term like ‘unsafe’ baffles me completely, how oblivious must she be about how privileged she is, she posts a video every so often and lives in a secure flat in london, she has the money and resources to go home and see her family as often as she’d like, and she has excessive amounts of money to spend on clothes (particularly fast fashion), for her to say she doesn’t feel safe on the internet because she gets ‘hate’ for lying about getting work done to her face is ridiculous

Reactions: 36
i don’t know why but her saying she didn’t film a video for a while because she didn’t feel ‘safe’ posting or being on the internet (i can’t remember the exact wording but it was to do with the supposed hate comments), i’m sorry but?? where is all this hate? i don’t see any hate on any of her videos and all we say about her on here is that she’s clearly had work done and is lying about it and isn’t acting like herself, for her to victimise herself by using a term like ‘unsafe’ baffles me completely, how oblivious must she be about how privileged she is, she posts a video every so often and lives in a secure flat in london, she has the money and resources to go home and see her family as often as she’d like, and she has excessive amounts of money to spend on clothes (particularly fast fashion), for her to say she doesn’t feel safe on the internet because she gets ‘hate’ for lying about getting work done to her face is ridiculous
Yeah I feel this goes for a lot of influencers I never see any hate, especially when flosise goes on abt it out of curiosity I look, but she has to delete it bc she gets none apart from here

Reactions: 5
Influencers have such a sense of entitlement that nothing negative can ever be said about them. Even the smallest criticism will be labelled as trolling and the #bekind will be used when in reality it’s just people commenting on valid things.

Reactions: 36
Influencers have such a sense of entitlement that nothing negative can ever be said about them. Even the smallest criticism will be labelled as trolling and the #bekind will be used when in reality it’s just people commenting on valid things.
Literally even though she’s replies to fans with the most sarcastic comments and screams mental health 🤡 plus didn’t she call that tiktoker a fat cow 🥰

Reactions: 21
Literally even though she’s replies to fans with the most sarcastic comments and screams mental health 🤡 plus didn’t she call that tiktoker a fat cow 🥰
Yep she did a girl who literally did nothing to her, and pretty sure she said to people go comment fat cow on her posts

Reactions: 8
When did she call someone a fat cow wtf I never knew about that

Reactions: 2
When did she call someone a fat cow wtf I never knew about that
Tbh I don’t think it was that deep, everyone’s guilty of saying stuff like this or has said in the past maybe, most likely to your pals behind closed doors. Just unfortunate hers was on camera. I doubt Loren Gray knows who Flossie is and gave a single duck🤣

Reactions: 12
Tbh I don’t think it was that deep, everyone’s guilty of saying stuff like this or has said in the past maybe, most likely to your pals behind closed doors. Just unfortunate hers was on camera. I doubt Loren Gray knows who Flossie is and gave a single duck🤣
Yeah I think it’s just the fact she called someone a fat cow who’s openly spoke about having eating disorder before and told her fans to comment on her stuff calling her a fat cow but then cries when someone says she doesn’t suit blonde hair

Reactions: 32
Yeah I think it’s just the fact she called someone a fat cow who’s openly spoke about having eating disorder before and told her fans to comment on her stuff calling her a fat cow but then cries when someone says she doesn’t suit blonde hair
Very true! I didn’t realise she told everyone to comment.

Reactions: 4
I know she kind of brought the tit she's into onto herself, but I can't help but feel sorry... even though she was eating with her "friends" it all just felt so fabricated and she looked so alone...
What I feel is that she needs to take a REAL break from YouTube and reevaluate her life choices. Maybe idk, spend real time with her family instead of just saying she's missing them. Otherwise I don't see how her sheep/ingenuine mindset would make her able to keep her influencer job (and her friends, and her mental health, etc etc etc). No one likes unauthentic people.

Reactions: 9
maybe a reach but possibly olivia associates her bad few months in London over coke gate with flossie, living with her and the time back when she didn't have all these new friends. especially since her friend lola is celebrating being sober i doubt olivia would feel comfortable to take stuff around her. maybe shes trying to put all that behind her and isolating flossie in the process as she reminds her of that time, could be completely wrong tho

Reactions: 51
maybe a reach but possibly olivia associates her bad few months in London over coke gate with flossie, living with her and the time back when she didn't have all these new friends. especially since her friend lola is celebrating being sober i doubt olivia would feel comfortable to take stuff around her. maybe shes trying to put all that behind her and isolating flossie in the process as she reminds her of that time, could be completely wrong tho
that’s exactly the same opinion i have, especially as flossie seems to be getting closer to millie t who definitely does drugs it kind of seems coincidental that one of olivias new friends is openly clean after struggling w that stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Lorens ex was Hrvy, and it was around the time Olivia and Hrvy were posting together/seeing each other or whatever. So no doubt Loren saw Flossie posting the two and unfollowed her. It wasn’t random, it was nasty of Flossie and petty. They both knew who each other were because of Hrvy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.