Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never goes to see her poor family shows how superficial she is really

Reactions: 13
Just started her new video and either she’s got filler or her Ed is back in full force , she’s really not looking healthy :((

Reactions: 2
Just started her new video and either she’s got filler or her Ed is back in full force , she’s really not looking healthy :((
Probably a bit of both unfortunately but defo the filler - her lips move v stiff and etc

Reactions: 3
not lewys texting and driving in her latest video - she keeps inadvertently exposing members of the trio for engaging in less than legal activities oop-

Reactions: 54
Not even like 20 secs into the new video she’s said babes about 10 times. I felt like switching the vid off at that point tbh the way she speaks now is really annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not her making sure to get olivia in the thumbnail loool shameless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olivia seemed v awkward in her video , anyone seen that tiktok where people think they’ve distanced as apart from charity event they hardly meet up .. but she made Olivia thumbnail which i think is trying get more views. And she’s defo had lip filler, she seems so unsure of who she is and I just rlly think time with her family would do wonders not in London

Not her making sure to get olivia in the thumbnail loool shameless
Even though she was in it 1 minute and lewys was one taking her on a day out !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I also cant get over her complaining about her mental health saying she needed the break she didnt get from not being able to go on holiday?? A break from WHAT? drinking cocktails and lying in bed till 4pm? I swear every video I watch of her shes just complaining or trying to make out she has the hardest life ever

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh Flossie 😭😭 this picture is so sad to me. The editing/ the weird angles to make her look slimmer/ the weird school girl type shoes with the sultry pose.
It just isn’t her it’s what she wants to be, some vapid insta model.
you couldn’t have said it better, I agree, so sad.

is it just me or is her voice completely different in this new video? She sound so nasal or like ill, but it also sounds like she’s putting on a different voice, I can’t get my head around it?

Reactions: 14
Olivia seemed v awkward in her video ,
Agreed, I don’t know how much of this I’m imagining, but i got the vibes in her recent vlog that Olivia was kinda sick of her, she seemed a bit annoyed/unresponsive from what little we saw of flossie trying to be like/suck up to her

Reactions: 9
okay so after seeing flossie in her recent video it’s been making me wonder whats different about her so i went back to a video from just before she moved to london and oh my god she looks like a completely different person! tried not to be too harsh with the screenshots i took, need a fair comparison but i needed to share these

i hope she brings the dark hair back and stops whatever filler she’s getting 😩

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She was genuinely so gorgeous & striking with darker hair and not the fashion she has now. I used to love her and her videos because she was mellowed out and natural compared to everyone else in that UK scene. Flossie was unique and chill and now its just frustrating to watch her. Also she definitely reads here because I dont see hate comments on her videos? Unless shes just deleting them?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.