Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because wondering if someone has had lip filler isn't as harmful if wondering if someone who has openly had an eating disorder has put on weight
Hmmm very different things. One you pay for consciously and one is an unhealthy habit that some people can’t help or sadly fall into w/o realising.

- I’m agreeing w you btw on the fact that they’re different not arguing w you xx

Reactions: 6
Not you comparing the same girls weight in tight fitting gym gear and a floaty dress..
Exactly, she’s wearing tala there which is well known for being too tight and compressive on u to the point it actually cuts off your blood supply

Reactions: 3
Not gonna spend hours going threw the forum but it's there have a look yourself
I don't think anyone has commented on anything she can't change immediately, I'd love to hear your examples. General rule of thumb, for me anyway, is not to comment on anything they can't change quickly.

EDIT I'm certain there's a better way to phrase that? Haha

Reactions: 8
I don’t agree with the comment made on Flossie’s weigh but this entire thread is dedicated to slating her. People constantly saying she has no personality, shes boring, making constant comments on her appearance. There is nothing on this thread that would be nice for Flossie to see. So if anyone really cares for her feelings they wouldn’t be giving this thread any attention at all cause the whole thing is damaging not just the comments on her weight. Just my opinion
Isn’t that exactly what you’re doing?

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with the comment made on Flossie’s weigh but this entire thread is dedicated to slating her. People constantly saying she has no personality, shes boring, making constant comments on her appearance. There is nothing on this thread that would be nice for Flossie to see. So if anyone really cares for her feelings they wouldn’t be giving this thread any attention at all cause the whole thing is damaging not just the comments on her weight. Just my opinion
I'll respectfully disagree. Nothing wrong with critiquing someone's personality. Especially when she's an internet "personality". We've seen in many tiktok lives and in videos what her personality is like. It's changed, and I think she's become unpleasant.

But when it comes to commenting on people's weight, I just won't do it. Even if I don't particularly like Flossie as a person, no one deserves to have their ED egged on and made worse.

I have made posts about her photoshopping etc but never about weight gain/loss.

Comparing what people say about her weight and her personality as the "same thing" just isn't fair.
There's a line and I think most of us here know not to even go there.

And yes obviously if we cared about Flossie's feelings nobody would be saying anything here, but this is Tattle... 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
Commenting on someone’s weight knowing they have history of ED just isn’t appropriate. If people can’t understand that then that’s on you.

Reactions: 22
just watched kate’s new vlog and she went out with flossie and spencer was with them, at one point kate and emily (the other girl they went with) were in the toilets and said there was drama going on so they didn’t want to go back out there and then emily said she wasn’t involved, could it be to do with the olivia situation?? personally if i was olivia i’d be fuming if someone who was supposed to be one of my best friends was on a night out with spencer after what he did

Reactions: 14
Both her n Olivia where at the same place yet never posted eachother or lewys. Olivia posted him but I haven’t seen if flossie has

I’m pretty sure that Millie t and Carmie posted a pic/TikTok with flossie and maybe Kate on the steps of a courthouse and that’s where the joke has come from?? Can anyone confirm, I have covid rn and it could have been some sort of weird fever dream😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone asking earlier about how much money you tubers get - lewys has a mortgage and can’t even be arsed to edit the description box details to make it seem like he wrote the info about his giveaway. They all work sooooo hard for their money xx
D5427A90-FE84-4AD6-A86B-DA7719D3829E.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
anyone know how influencers charge for stuff cause lewys and flossie get bare views compared to olivia but it seems like they all make the same?? im just suprised they all have the same lifestyle

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
I don't think anyone has commented on anything she can't change immediately, I'd love to hear your examples. General rule of thumb, for me anyway, is not to comment on anything they can't change quickly.

EDIT I'm certain there's a better way to phrase that? Haha
everything on here is not nice to flossie so to have this one magical thing to be 'off limits' dosent make sense to me.... either all of it is free reign or none of it, either keep it to persoanlity only or all of her apperance can be commented on (including weight), thats just me.... im gonna leave it at that cause i dont wanna get banned lol ive said my peace

everything on here is not nice to flossie so to have this one magical thing to be 'off limits' dosent make sense to me.... either all of it is free reign or none of it, either keep it to persoanlity only or all of her apperance can be commented on (including weight), thats just me.... im gonna leave it at that cause i dont wanna get banned lol ive said my peace
it's "off limits" because she has an eating disorder? eating disorders have the highest mortality rate out of any mental illness (over depression) so debating someone's body who's struggling/has struggled with one is extremely insensitive to do?

Reactions: 46
I’m pretty sure that Millie t and Carmie posted a pic/TikTok with flossie and maybe Kate on the steps of a courthouse and that’s where the joke has come from?? Can anyone confirm, I have covid rn and it could have been some sort of weird fever dream😂😂😂😂
Hahahaha I literally just saw this Tiktok yesterday!! It was Millie T, Carmie and Lewys with the caption 'fresh outta court', there's heaps of comments on it - half think it's a pisstake and half think it's about the nail tech Millie made a video about ages ago, don't think it's related to the Flossie joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.