Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she tested positive on the 25th July.. so I think yesterday would of been the day she could leave the house, still not great though I wouldn’t be going to a club the day I was allowed to leave the house after catching covid ☠
I caught it from work and I never want to leave the house again 😭

Reactions: 4
Also did anyone watch Olivia Neill’s holiday vlog? She said in it Flossie was “dying with covid” the day she tested positive which I feel like really dropped flossie in it, if she was that ill why would she go on holiday anyway?

Reactions: 12
Omg how sad is Flossie’s life that the first thing she does post isolation is runs to a club hahaha

Reactions: 26
If she tested positive on the 25th of July she has to isolate 10 days starting from the 26th - so she’ll be allowed out on Friday 6th august

Reactions: 5
If she tested positive on the 25th of July she has to isolate 10 days starting from the 26th - so she’ll be allowed out on Friday 6th august
That’s not right, it’s ten days from the day you become symptomatic/test positive.

This is the rules on self isolation , she is allowed out on 6th august
Or if she did the test on the 24th then she would be allowed out tomorrow
I mean you’re proving my point there… go on your calendar start on the 24th or 25th and count to ten… see where that gets you xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
tbf any reasonable person would also get another test done to make sure its negative and they dont pass it on to 100's of people in the club

also flossie didnt have symptoms on the 24/25 she was litch packed ready for her holidays but her test came back positive and had to isolate

Reactions: 11
The day you had your test , and the next 10 full days - read it yourself
Right so if she tested on the 24th day 1 is the 25th…. not the 26th, she wouldn’t have got a Oct back in a couple of hours….
Starting from the 25th ten days is to the 3rd

Reactions: 3
Guys she probably started showing symptoms a few days before her positive test... which means her 10 day isolation would have started from then. I know she's not shown much regard for Covid rules in the past but having told everyone she tested positive, I doubt she'd be parading going out to the club when she should be isolating all over IG. IMO if she was doing that (which could be possible) I just think she'd hide it!!

I hate how ‘savage’ she thinks she is… also that guy had a point cos as soon as I saw that I was like that looks like about one mouthful of pasta..seems a bit attention seeking from her
Then again this is obviously pretty common in people with ED tendencies- posting pics of meals you know are too small and being told that they are is kinda a validation that you’re not eating enough idk just the whole thing made me 😬😬😬😬😬

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Good job she replaced the original furniture with her own stuff, cos she’s ruining a different piece every week
How do you even do that with a diffuser? Did she light it on fire too? Looks like she melted the whole upside of the table

Reactions: 23
Good job she replaced the original furniture with her own stuff, cos she’s ruining a different piece every week
I'm not saying she did it on purpose but she def felt glee sharing that on ig to show off just how chaoticcccc xxxxx crazyyyy xxxx wild 🤪🤪🤪 she is

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.