Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her flat a whole month early so she could move (when it seems to literally be in the same building so not that big of a move) and she left it to the last day and is surprised she's stressed. :rolleyes: What has she been doing for a whole month? All she shows in her videos is going out to eat and drink, buying copious amounts of clothes online, and ordering uber eats???
I hate when youtubers are so lazy like that’s pretty embarrassing you had all this time

Reactions: 6
Am I being stupid or did she say sorry n***as at 5.25 in her new vlog?

Ps I couldn't crop the video down but it's as she moves the box through the door

Attachments

I miss Flossie’s authentic personality
she used to be so sweet and fairly humble. girl next door kind of vibes but now, idek. she’s rude, lazy and has completely lost the genuine, sincere side of herself. i’ve unsubscribed now, she’s nothing like how she used to be when i first subbed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
Okay does anyone else agree that in these two videos she looks like a completely different person? She's obviously been using sunbeds and there's no doubt in my mind that she's had lip fillers

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does her new home design look like.. the same as the old flat? except the bedroom. Why even put the old stuff in storage if you are going for the same vibes basically

she used to be so sweet and fairly humble. girl next door kind of vibes but now, idek. she’s rude, lazy and has completely lost the genuine, sincere side of herself. i’ve unsubscribed now, she’s nothing like how she used to be when i first subbed 🤷🏼‍♀️
Feel the same, her language and way of speaking is so different now aswell. She used to speak very sophisticated and "proper" but not in a rude way and now she feels so much younger and like she is trying to sound, I don't know, more dumb? or shallow. Like, we know she's intelligent and had good grades, why is she putting on this whole Flo Dog persona and pretending like she doesn't understand anything/is lost. I remember both Lewis and Olivia pointed it out in a video like "Who is the most confused person" or something like that during a drinking game.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
she plays up the quirky distracted while talking vibes its really annoying like stop trying to be cool by being an air head who cant keep a train of thought

Reactions: 38
she plays up the quirky distracted while talking vibes its really annoying like stop trying to be cool by being an air head who cant keep a train of thought
The whole airhead, acting flustered and sipping iced coffee personality expired in 2019. Shes not 16 anymore, shes got a fancy flat, I don't get who shes trying to fool by thinking shes being reletable. Its actually so embarrassing, I cringeee

Reactions: 34
Typical Flossie video:

*Holds up random vase to the camera and then holds it either side of her face, pouting and making peace symbols and sticking out her tongue*

"So I picked up this vase in this RELLI RELLI cute little antique store before brunch with my mum, and - *scrunches up face, head in hands and laughs* oh I WON'T talk about what happened in the store because it was just so. So. So. *Sips iced coffee*. MoRtIFyiNG *looks around room in silence smiling at her quirkiness* I am just SOoO awkward and the poor boy in the shop was JuSt trying to do his job and *random strong working class accent* you know wot I mean bruv, just tryin his fuckin' best luv and then there's MeEe... Oh my god I won't talk about it *continues to talk about it* but anyways I wasn't really wanting to spend too much on this vase because *stops again* am I pronouncing vase right? Vawse... Vaaaase... Vaayse? Oh my god my brain right now girls, is just dead. *Sips coffee* - but I'll definitely be having another one of ThOse bad boys *sips coffee*

But yes I didn't want to spend *whispers to camera* £350 on this vase BuT I just think *posh voice* this piece is just SOoO timeless and classy? And it'll be in my home forever and it'll remind me of that SUPER random funny day with my mum. You know, cute! You guys KNOW how much my family means to me. I am just so blessed. So happy I got to squeeze in that brunch with my mum because I wish I could see her so much more ... *Jump cut*

Right I am LAaaaaTeee for cocktails with the girls it's our 4th time since Wednesday but I missed the brunch cocktails with them yesterday because I was with my mum so FOMO I had to come tonight.
*Wearing something bright and tight with massive hoops and a million plastic necklaces styled with gold jewelry* This is what I'm weaaaaaring I'm not sure sure about this dress because I can see everything I DONT WANT TO SEE *Poses in mirror pouting lips looking extremely confident in something she says she doesn't want to wear*
Flodog is hitting the bar girls!

*Insert cocktail drinking montage*

*Hungover over clip*

*End*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Typical Flossie video:

*Holds up random vase to the camera and then holds it either side of her face, pouting and making peace symbols and sticking out her tongue*

"So I picked up this vase in this RELLI RELLI cute little antique store before brunch with my mum, and - *scrunches up face, head in hands and laughs* oh I WON'T talk about what happened in the store because it was just so. So. So. *Sips iced coffee*. MoRtIFyiNG *looks around room in silence smiling at her quirkiness* I am just SOoO awkward and the poor boy in the shop was JuSt trying to do his job and *random strong working class accent* you know wot I mean bruv, just tryin his fuckin' best luv and then there's MeEe... Oh my god I won't talk about it *continues to talk about it* but anyways I wasn't really wanting to spend too much on this vase because *stops again* am I pronouncing vase right? Vawse... Vaaaase... Vaayse? Oh my god my brain right now girls, is just dead. *Sips coffee* - but I'll definitely be having another one of ThOse bad boys *sips coffee*

But yes I didn't want to spend *whispers to camera* £350 on this vase BuT I just think *posh voice* this piece is just SOoO timeless and classy? And it'll be in my home forever and it'll remind me of that SUPER random funny day with my mum. You know, cute! You guys KNOW how much my family means to me. I am just so blessed. So happy I got to squeeze in that brunch with my mum because I wish I could see her so much more ... *Jump cut*

Right I am LAaaaaTeee for cocktails with the girls it's our 4th time since Wednesday but I missed the brunch cocktails with them yesterday because I was with my mum so FOMO I had to come tonight.
*Wearing something bright and tight with massive hoops and a million plastic necklaces styled with gold jewelry* This is what I'm weaaaaaring I'm not sure sure about this dress because I can see everything I DONT WANT TO SEE *Poses in mirror pouting lips looking extremely confident in something she says she doesn't want to wear*

*Hungover over clip*

*End*
i'm sorry but how was this so accurate LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Typical Flossie video:

*Hungover over clip*

*End*
Don’t forget the “hAyyyyyy babeessss” “how you doing babesssssss”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Typical Flossie video:

*Hungover over clip*

*End*
Lol someone's lurking

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

She’s so oblivious to the fact that even pricier companies can be Fast fashion, hope she sees this tiktok. I know she still doesn’t care despite her viewers’ pleas with her to start shopping more sustainably but she needs to get called out more

Reactions: 17
she tested positive on the 25th July.. so I think yesterday would of been the day she could leave the house, still not great though I wouldn’t be going to a club the day I was allowed to leave the house after catching covid ☠

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.