Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's asked do you guys miss living together and Olivia replied I miss having company šŸ¤”

Reactions: 8
she just said ā€˜iā€™ve been having too many sleepless episodes for thisā€™ hoping to talk about the sleep paralysis and neither lewys or olivia asked about it it was just an awkward silence and lewys changed the topic

• Sad
Reactions: 21
For some context she was freaking out over some boy calling her, ended the live, joined again, apparently he just called to say ā€œcanā€™t talk now Iā€™m out call you tomorrowā€ and she looked really upset and her hands were shaking

Also someone commented this

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel so sorry for Flossie. Sheā€™s clearly very lost and her best friends are completely ingenious. Lives with the three of them make it so obvious and itā€™s cringey to watch /:

Reactions: 38
She just said the call went badly but he was watching on the live or something

Olivia and Lewys donā€™t seem to care about anything she says

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I feel so sorry for Flossie. Sheā€™s clearly very lost and her best friends are completely ingenious. Lives with the three of them make it so obvious and itā€™s cringey to watch /:
literally itā€™s almost uncomfortable to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 24
For some context she was freaking out over some boy calling her, ended the live, joined again, apparently he just called to say ā€œcanā€™t talk now Iā€™m out call you tomorrowā€ and she looked really upset and her hands were shaking

Someone said ā€œFlossie if I see you crying in Asda again I stg ffsā€ ???

feel so bad for flossie lol shes also deffo drunk... think she has some weird vodka blackcurrent situation in that water bottle

Reactions: 9

I think this is a joke going about, I keep seeing these comments on tiktoks mostly they say 'outside aldi'

Reactions: 42
She genuinely looks so sad and preoccupied

Looks like sheā€™s got a lip filler mark too

Reactions: 1
I know that was do awkward then both leaving the live.its like Lewys n Olivia they'd planned it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.