Flossie Clegg #3 Copycat personality and lost touch with reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was wearing sunglasses and eating the lolly at the beginning and then lewys and olivia joined in sunglasses laughing and its obvious they were mocking her but she didn’t pick up on it

I know that was do awkward then both leaving the live.its like Lewys n Olivia they'd planned it
i think olivia and lewys were messaging separately

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Who’s the guy she was supposedly raising the money to impress? All the comments were saying Jacob B?? Also why was Lewis on a boat?

Reactions: 1
She just said the call went badly but he was watching on the live or something

Olivia and Lewys don’t seem to care about anything she says
I dont blame them - like it’s clearly a personal matter and they know how everyone screen records the lives. Personally if my friend was over sharing and attention seeking to 12k people I’d try change the subject too instead of encouraging it

Reactions: 9
she was wearing sunglasses and eating the lolly at the beginning and then lewys and olivia joined in sunglasses laughing and its obvious they were mocking her but she didn’t pick up on it

i think olivia and lewys were messaging separately
people were actually commenting that they’re making fun of her through texts that’s how obvious it was

Reactions: 8
Coke joke? or am I just reaching

She ended saying she's going to now deal with the repercussions of this live??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Pretty sure I heard Flossie and lewys say ‘Ben hughes’ was who called her ?? Not sure tho
someone commented joking that it was ben morris who called her so flossie was like ‘omg yes it was ben’ as a joke and then lewis was like ‘ben huges’, i know he’s a musician and flossie was in a music video of his a while back and there were rumours of them dating so it’s possible it could’ve been him?

Lewis left the live, then Olivia made a face and immediately left after.
Genuinely feel so bad for flossie, say what you want about some of her actions (mostly harmless things) but she’s clearly so lost and doesn’t have any real friends surrounding her. Wanted to give her a hug in that live.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
lewys smirking when flossie's talking about the call even thoug she obviously looks freaked out...didnt look like a happy call to me. if it was someone she was speaking to like a boy she like surely she'd just be like right guys ive gotta go and then just call him back after??

lewys smirking when flossie's talking about the call even thoug she obviously looks freaked out...didnt look like a happy call to me. if it was someone she was speaking to like a boy she like surely she'd just be like right guys ive gotta go and then just call him back after??
Could it have been an ex? She said he’s calling her tomorrow, but then jointed the live

Reactions: 1
Lewys and Olivia joined and then just randomly left without saying bye. And Flossie said that her TikTok is basically a reel of her life and you could literally see Olivia was about to burst into laughter about it. Idk they’re relationship seems kinda off and it’s a bit mean!

Reactions: 17
Wow she has crappy friends, my friends don’t have thousands of followers and I’d still do anything to stop them from going on a live or id message them privately rather than join them. So gross

Reactions: 10
What private stuff was she talking about?
I feel bad for her, she needs some really friends.

I'd say it was her manager ringing her to cut it out, she looked freaked out.

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day Olivia is a rich, spoilt, methody girl who rose to some level of fame very very quickly feeding her ego. She's not the girl she used to be and she's being an awful friend to flossie. I'm obviously not aware of what's gone on between flossie and Olivia/Lewis but they treat her like tit. Lewis needs to remember if he wasn't olivias lap dog he would have faded into nothing ages ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 62
Maybe they're just tired of her tit, it seems like she is spiralling and they're not going to chat to her about it publicly... I'm sure they've said what they had to say privately as they did seem to be close at one stage and nobody wants to see someone ruin their life like what will flossie do if she looses influencing I couldn't imagine her working a low paying job and she's made a fool of herself on the Internet for a traditional business type job. Like what will she actually do 😳

She's an adult at the end of the day and she is choosing to go live and act like a gobshite whether she's pretending to be drunk/yipped or she is either way it's exceptionally damaging for her future. I do agree that Olivia and lewys could be nicer to her on the lives or just not join them...

Reactions: 8
Maybe they're just tired of her tit, it seems like she is spiralling and they're not going to chat to her about it publicly... I'm sure they've said what they had to say privately as they did seem to be close at one stage and nobody wants to see someone ruin their life like what will flossie do if she looses influencing I couldn't imagine her working a low paying job and she's made a fool of herself on the Internet for a traditional business type job. Like what will she actually do 😳

She's an adult at the end of the day and she is choosing to go live and act like a gobshite whether she's pretending to be drunk/yipped or she is either way it's exceptionally damaging for her future. I do agree that Olivia and lewys could be nicer to her on the lives or just not join them...
If that’s the case and they know that for sure why would they openly treat a vulnerable person like tit infront of thousands. They’re fucked up, if they’re “sick of it” grow some balls tell her and stop this fake friendship

Reactions: 28
If that’s the case and they know that for sure why would they openly treat a vulnerable person like tit infront of thousands. They’re fucked up, if they’re “sick of it” grow some balls tell her and stop this fake friendship
I know I agree

Reactions: 2
At the end of the day Olivia is a rich, spoilt, methody girl who rose to some level of fame very very quickly feeding her ego. She's not the girl she used to be and she's being an awful friend to flossie. I'm obviously not aware of what's gone on between flossie and Olivia/Lewis but they treat her like tit. Lewis needs to remember if he wasn't olivias lap dog he would have faded into nothing ages ago.
She really has changed I'm so shocked at it. she used to be a Flossie fan and now because she's got more followers than her she's treating her like tit all of a sudden. she needs to remember where she came from
Even if Flossie is annoying, it still doesn't give them the right to treat her like that, its so hard to watch I feel so sorry for her

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.