Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone seen the tik tok where she says she ignored her mums phone calls on her mums birthday and then when she finally answered she didnt say happy birthday, her poor mum
Tbf she did feel really bad about it and I won’t lie, I have forgotten a parents birthday in the past and felt like tit over it. I still feel sorry for her mum because she seems so sweet.

Reactions: 2
I only skimmed through the video but I did notice that she kept putting her arms in front of her stomach and pulling at the waist band 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Eerrrrm
In her new video she edited one side of her waist n not the other 👀👀View attachment 501986
Normally I'd agree but it looks like she's leaving more so to her left and what's why it has the indent. It happens to me when I'm posing too, if you position your legs/hips in the right way you get more of a curve on one side than the other.
I would show you but I ain't exposing my self 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Normally I'd agree but it looks like she's leaving more so to her left and what's why it has the indent. It happens to me when I'm posing too, if you position your legs/hips in the right way you get more of a curve on one side than the other.
I would show you but I ain't exposing my self 😆
no disrespect to flossie she has no hips, its defo edited you can even see its wonky on her hip

Reactions: 3
no disrespect to flossie she has no hips, its defo edited you can even see its wonky on her hip
I’m not sure why you had to say this when it’s obvious she reads this thread, it’s obvious she’s currently struggling with body image issues (hence the editing), and it’s known that she’s struggled with an eating disorder in the past.

Reactions: 21
I’m not sure why you had to say this when it’s obvious she reads this thread, it’s obvious she’s currently struggling with body image issues (hence the editing), and it’s known that she’s struggled with an eating disorder in the past.
i do fully understand that but i don't know how else to of said it? there's posing and moving your hips to change way your body looks, but I've watched Flossie for years i personally don't think its just her posing, that picture seems edited, its only a thumbnail so isn't massive issue but i came on here to state my opinion. I never said Flossie had bad figure or meant it negative lets get that clear.

Reactions: 7
i do fully understand that but i don't know how else to of said it? there's posing and moving your hips to change way your body looks, but I've watched Flossie for years i personally don't think its just her posing, that picture seems edited, its only a thumbnail so isn't massive issue but i came on here to state my opinion. I never said Flossie had bad figure or meant it negative lets get that clear.
There’s a lot more on this thread worse than wonky lips considering we’ve discussed her extremely large feet 😂😂. Yes she has enough insecurities and things we shouldn’t discuss but in that mindset this website shouldn’t be a thing then cause it’s literally us discussing things ‘wrong’ w her and Olivia and other people etc 😅

Reactions: 6
I don’t think people should have to censor themselves because Flossie may or may not read this thread. That’s on her for choosing to read up here. It’s not like the poster wrote that on Flossie’s Instagram

Reactions: 21
I don’t think people should have to censor themselves because Flossie may or may not read this thread. That’s on her for choosing to read up here. It’s not like the poster wrote that on Flossie’s Instagram
100%, all she meant was flossie a petite slim white woman which means genetically she is not predisposed to having wide hips, but the “trendy”
Body shape is to have these wide hips so it’s no wonder she feels the need to edit her pictures in order to conform. However, given her shape and physique it is pretty impossible for her to have those wide hips and snatched waist when she clearly in all other videos has never shown that body shape but instead has shown she is an ordinary “straight up and down” slim woman, and she even makes this comment about herself slating herself for having no curves etc.
the whole point of this website is to critique these people and the images they release into the world, photoshopping your body shape in images and PARTICULARLY videos is immensely damaging to viewers and fans, irrespective of the disorder she had and struggles she may have had in the past, she should not be promoting unrealistic body standards for others and be let off from accountability here for that because she’s “had her struggles”
Images edited like that lead many young women (and men) to develop eating disorders and a negative body image.

Reactions: 22
100%, all she meant was flossie a petite slim white woman which means genetically she is not predisposed to having wide hips, but the “trendy”
Body shape is to have these wide hips so it’s no wonder she feels the need to edit her pictures in order to conform. However, given her shape and physique it is pretty impossible for her to have those wide hips and snatched waist when she clearly in all other videos has never shown that body shape but instead has shown she is an ordinary “straight up and down” slim woman, and she even makes this comment about herself slating herself for having no curves etc.
the whole point of this website is to critique these people and the images they release into the world, photoshopping your body shape in images and PARTICULARLY videos is immensely damaging to viewers and fans, irrespective of the disorder she had and struggles she may have had in the past, she should not be promoting unrealistic body standards for others and be let off from accountability here for that because she’s “had her struggles”
Images edited like that lead many young women (and men) to develop eating disorders and a negative body image.
I see no lies 😂😂

thinking about flossie's old "training and eating like a victoria's secret model" videos and wondering why no one was concerned at that point :/ they're genuinely difficult to watch

Reactions: 6
thinking about flossie's old "training and eating like a victoria's secret model" videos and wondering why no one was concerned at that point :/ they're genuinely difficult to watch
I always think youtubers use those kind of videos as an excuse to have bad habits or work out an unhealthy amount for a week straight or two weeks straight and claim it’s a challenge rather than a quick fix to lose weight

I always think youtubers use those kind of videos as an excuse to have bad habits or work out an unhealthy amount for a week straight or two weeks straight and claim it’s a challenge rather than a quick fix to lose weight

Reactions: 9
I just meant here that it is easily done without editing if you pose in the right way, you can still look like you have a "snatched waist". Yeah okay she's slim but she still has a bit of body fat (not calling her fat before anyone comes for me) on her to be able to do this, just look at these pics here. You can see where the waist goes in and how she is posing impacts how it looks.
Try it yourselves in the mirror and you can see depending how your legs are and how you stand it can alter the look of your waist. I honestly don't think she would waste time editing an image for her video cover when it is not really that big when u look. If it was on her Instagram then yeah!!
I still don't think it's healthy though as she's having to alter the way she stands to achieve the way she wants her body to look like. (Which is just as bad as editing it, if not worse)

Attachments

I know someone on here says these posts look suss but idc because Flossie looks gorgeous! idk why on Earth Olivia has decided to re-introduce crocs, what the hellllllllll.
89811D92-A44C-4C9A-832C-939922A17FA1.jpeg

I know someone on here says these posts look suss but idc because Flossie looks gorgeous! idk why on Earth Olivia has decided to re-introduce crocs, what the hellllllllll.View attachment 504753
Sorry Olivia outfit is a big no for me. Flossie is naturally gorgeous they both are. Idk something about Flossie seems really angelic sometimes I know she isn’t innocent or whatever but she could’ve been so much more likeable if she didn’t live w those two

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry Olivia outfit is a big no for me. Flossie is naturally gorgeous they both are. Idk something about Flossie seems really angelic sometimes I know she isn’t innocent or whatever but she could’ve been so much more likeable if she didn’t live w those two
Yes they’re both gorgeous but Olivia is a bit ... trashy? Sometimes ... idk. I agree with Flossie looking angelic. her beauty is so underrated when she’s compared to Olivia and I find naturally long brown hair so so effortlessly nice x

Reactions: 13
I know someone on here says these posts look suss but idc because Flossie looks gorgeous! idk why on Earth Olivia has decided to re-introduce crocs, what the hellllllllll.View attachment 504753
Probably because Emma recently had them sponsor her video. I’m not sure why everybody keeps crediting Olivia with re-introducing them, she’s just copying everyone else as per usual.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.