Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this? What is she promoting to her younger audience... this isn’t healthy...
Yes someone just recently posted it.
It has nothing to do with fashion, her life etc
But it has everything to do with body checking a thigh gap. It's a yikes from me.

Reactions: 10
Yes someone just recently posted it.
It has nothing to do with fashion, her life etc
But it has everything to do with body checking a thigh gap. It's a yikes from me.
obviously we don’t know what she’s going through but it really really reminds me of how i used to post when i was at my lowest with my eating disorder

• Sad
Reactions: 8
View attachment 493511Yet another obvious body check 😕
Honestly hate when she posts stuff like this - it’s bordering on “thinspo” which is one of the things that plummeted me into my eating disorder all those years ago.

I also feel like she’s constantly trying to ‘catch up’ with Olivia in a way - like there was that post of her sitting on the ground with the weird camera angle a while ago where her legs looked really long and thin and since then Flossie has been trying to replicate having thin legs in her instagrams. Also since Olivia went to the fashion show she’s suddenly focusing on fashion on her Instagram? Idk but I just feel like she can’t possibly be well atm with the stuff she’s posting, but regardless photos like what she posted today are just so unnecessary and harmful tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I honestly think her editing her legs and posting "body check" pictures is desperately sad.

She is naturally stunning, and to my eyes at least prettier than Olivia (not that it's a contest!). I have no idea why she would feel the need to put edited pictures up when she has an absolutely perfect figure.

I do remember in some of her early videos she would complain about "bloating" during try on hauls even when she looked really slim and not bloated at all.

I know we like all like to criticise influenzas for presenting a false image of perfection, but I think in Flossie's case it's more likely some issue of her own than an attempt to deceive her followers for likes so maybe the hate is a tiny bit misplaced.

Reactions: 18
I honestly think her editing her legs and posting "body check" pictures is desperately sad.

She is naturally stunning, and to my eyes at least prettier than Olivia (not that it's a contest!). I have no idea why she would feel the need to put edited pictures up when she has an absolutely perfect figure.

I do remember in some of her early videos she would complain about "bloating" during try on hauls even when she looked really slim and not bloated at all.

I know we like all like to criticise influenzas for presenting a false image of perfection, but I think in Flossie's case it's more likely some issue of her own than an attempt to deceive her followers for likes so maybe the hate is a tiny bit misplaced.
We can all see that she is very slim, and that she has no need to be worried about looking "bloated" or "big" or anything like that. That's just life with an ED, no matter how many times people tell you you're slim enough, or getting too thin, you genuinely believe you are much larger than you should be. It's fair to assume that Flossie overcame her ED a good bit (if you look at her older insta posts she is embracing her natural body shape and looks very happy in those pictures) but I just think she needs to get out pf the competitive environment that she's in with Olivia. She probably doesn't realise what it's actually doing to her self esteem and such. I hope I'm not coming across as judgemental or anything, as I completely understand how hard it is to live with an ED, I just would really like to see Flossie (and any of her impressionable followers) happy with themselves, and not feel like they need to post crazy body check pictures on instagram to gain validation

Reactions: 7
I was never able to see that video of when she went live completly high... I know someone already posted it in the last thread, but apparently it isn't available anymore... does anyone have it? (my english is a bit bad 'cause it's not my first language, sorry about that)

Reactions: 4
I genuinely hope she seeks help or her parents notice! the way she just sits in the car in Lewis video while him and Olivia get kfc is so sad :(( obviously Lewys and Olivia have noticed but my best friend had an ED for a year and I knew it but genuinely just never had the courage to confront her for fear of upsetting her or her lashing out of me for saying anything so I would say it's really hard for them to witness it - even things like in Olivias TikTok you can see the "lighter than light mayo" and "fry lite" and all low calorie options which are clearly flossies

Reactions: 12
13k in two hours... comparing to her recent videos that’s a lot of views to gain.. does anyone else think this is weird she has 600k++
id say give it a few days before comparing, most of her loyal watchers watch within the first few hours so 13k in a few hours isnt really an indication of anything

Reactions: 4
I honestly can’t be bothered to watch her new video lol I was liking her content but idk a clothing haul and “what I’m selling on depop” cba it’s just a way to encourage her loyal fans to buy from her depop

Reactions: 6
I honestly can’t be bothered to watch her new video lol I was liking her content but idk a clothing haul and “what I’m selling on depop” cba it’s just a way to encourage her loyal fans to buy from her depop
There's not much new in it, except her saying things like "I can't wear these when I eat" and "when I wear these too low all my fat spills out".
Which is absolutely awful to hear her say tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I genuinely hope she seeks help or her parents notice! the way she just sits in the car in Lewis video while him and Olivia get kfc is so sad :(( obviously Lewys and Olivia have noticed but my best friend had an ED for a year and I knew it but genuinely just never had the courage to confront her for fear of upsetting her or her lashing out of me for saying anything so I would say it's really hard for them to witness it - even things like in Olivias TikTok you can see the "lighter than light mayo" and "fry lite" and all low calorie options which are clearly flossies
I really don’t think it’s that hard for Olivia and Lewys to witness as they’ve made snide comments to her before, an example “Flossie doesn’t swallow because it’s too many calories”- a horrible thing to say to a friend when you know full well they’ve struggled with an ED in the past & are currently exhibiting ED behaviours again, the comment was clearly made to embarrass Flossie.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I really don’t think it’s that hard for Olivia and Lewys to witness as they’ve made snide comments to her before, an example “Flossie doesn’t swallow because it’s too many calories”- a horrible thing to say to a friend when you know full well they’ve struggled with an ED in the past & are currently exhibiting ED behaviours again, the comment was clearly made to embarrass Flossie.
That’s so bad? When did they say that to her ?

Reactions: 1
anyone seen the tik tok where she says she ignored her mums phone calls on her mums birthday and then when she finally answered she didnt say happy birthday, her poor mum

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.