Flossie Clegg #2 A bit of a beg but we do admire her oh so long long legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flossie putting up a video to "prove" her legs are really that long. She's def reading comments here...
Well if you look closely by her knees the floorboards stretch warp when she moves - she's using a video body editing app.

(Yes they are real: )

It's very quick, and hard to see, but it's there.
Or a very obvious thing you can see is the wavy lines of the cabinet next to her lol.

Unless her flat has some serious architectural issues, pretty sure it's warping like that because of body filters...

And before some come for me "YoUvE gOT tOo mUCh TiMe oN yOuR hAnDs"
I've said before, I'm a digital marketer and edit photos and videos for a living. This takes me literally 2 second to spot. I did this on my coffee break.

The more time she puts into hiding these ridiculous edits, the more obvious it is for me to spot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Flossie, I love ya, but love your body.
This isn't a competition, you're already a winner just by existing and being yourself.
View attachment 489355
Maybe just me but I’d be too lazy to do all that for some height lol 😂😂

She’s either lying about her legs or she’s got gigantic feet. Pick a struggle Florence. Pick a struggle
3DE3A445-AC30-419E-845A-ABC9D989EFF5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Insecurities and spare time can lead to all sorts of crazy things! Poor girl, she needs to embrace her natural self. She's so beautiful.

Reactions: 12
ngl a lot of big long mirrors elongate your body and stretch you out so i think that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ngl a lot of big long mirrors elongate your body and stretch you out so i think that’s it
as well i have a mirror thats propped up on my wall so it’s tilted upwards and makes me look taller because of the angle but idk if their mirror is like that?

Reactions: 3
shes stunning but the wierd poses she does in those tik toks just look absolutely ridiculous like a spider squirming about after being sprayed by fly spray or something

Reactions: 8
thing i dont get is, she admits in videos shes 5'3 and does small girl sarcastic jokes? so its not some big secret or she isnt bringing it up??? its small girl jokes on her youtube but daddy long legs on her insta.... i dont get that. this is since london i can assume as she never even mentioned height before or pics of her legs? yet olivia has lovely long slender legs.... doesnt take genius to work out flossie clearly is comparing, which is sad as she shouldnt.

Reactions: 12
agree its warped but i also feel like i remember her mentioning she has massive feet ??? fact check me if im wrong but i swear shes said shes like a UK 7/8
Yeah she has massive feet but those look like actual clown feet

Looks like a size like 13

Reactions: 3
Flossie putting up a video to "prove" her legs are really that long. She's def reading comments here...
Well if you look closely by her knees the floorboards stretch warp when she moves - she's using a video body editing app.

(Yes they are real: )

It's very quick, and hard to see, but it's there.
Or a very obvious thing you can see is the wavy lines of the cabinet next to her lol.

Unless her flat has some serious architectural issues, pretty sure it's warping like that because of body filters...

And before some come for me "YoUvE gOT tOo mUCh TiMe oN yOuR hAnDs"
I've said before, I'm a digital marketer and edit photos and videos for a living. This takes me literally 2 second to spot. I did this on my coffee break.

The more time she puts into hiding these ridiculous edits, the more obvious it is for me to spot 🤷🏽‍♀️

Flossie, I love ya, but love your body.
This isn't a competition, you're already a winner just by existing and being yourself.
View attachment 489355
You’re so right, she also tends to take a lot of photos with a white background vs objects in the background, which make it a lot easier to edit the photos.
I think she also massively tilts the mirror they have in their kitchen/ her room to elongate her body

I don’t want to be insensitive but can someone explain to me what a body check is and like the reason for it. Like is it every week on a certain day or what happens in between or what happens to the pictures ? Not tryna be rude or anything I just don’t get what they do

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to be insensitive but can someone explain to me what a body check is and like the reason for it. Like is it every week on a certain day or what happens in between or what happens to the pictures ? Not tryna be rude or anything I just don’t get what they do
It’s pretty much when somebody takes photos of their body so they can track their ‘progress’ but in an unhealthy and obsessive way. Usually people with body image issues/EDs/disordered eating will take a lot of photos to see how their body looks at different times, different angles, different outfits etc. Sometimes body checking photos can be taken when someone thinks their body looks nice to help reassure themselves that they’re diet/exercise is paying off (other times when it looks ‘bad’ to help motivate themselves). In different mirrors bodies can look different, whereas in photos (if taken at the same angle) your body will look the same, taking a photo also helps compare if your weight and body change after.

Body checking is very different to normal fitness progress checking as it often involves over examining photos and trying to find faults wherever you can. It’s extremely dangerous and harmful. What Flossie posts is probably so different to the actual body checking photos she posts, as most her posts are edited and her body looks different. Whereas her camera roll is probably filled with unedited body checks. I’ve struggled with body checking behaviour before and it takes up so much time and energy as I was constantly taking pictures of my body throughout the day, then spending the evening zooming in on my ‘problem areas’ and comparing them to previous photos.

I don’t think your question was insensitive or rude at all, asking questions like this is important as it helps people understand EDs and disordered eating better.

Reactions: 35
It’s pretty much when somebody takes photos of their body so they can track their ‘progress’ but in an unhealthy and obsessive way. Usually people with body image issues/EDs/disordered eating will take a lot of photos to see how their body looks at different times, different angles, different outfits etc. Sometimes body checking photos can be taken when someone thinks their body looks nice to help reassure themselves that they’re diet/exercise is paying off (other times when it looks ‘bad’ to help motivate themselves). In different mirrors bodies can look different, whereas in photos (if taken at the same angle) your body will look the same, taking a photo also helps compare if your weight and body change after.

Body checking is very different to normal fitness progress checking as it often involves over examining photos and trying to find faults wherever you can. It’s extremely dangerous and harmful. What Flossie posts is probably so different to the actual body checking photos she posts, as most her posts are edited and her body looks different. Whereas her camera roll is probably filled with unedited body checks. I’ve struggled with body checking behaviour before and it takes up so much time and energy as I was constantly taking pictures of my body throughout the day, then spending the evening zooming in on my ‘problem areas’ and comparing them to previous photos.

I don’t think your question was insensitive or rude at all, asking questions like this is important as it helps people understand EDs and disordered eating better.
Thank you very much. That’s very insightful and educational. I didn’t know much about that but it seems exhausting and extremely heavy on your mental health 😕. Would there be like a folder in her phone of her ‘progress’ or is Instagram like the ‘folder’.

Thank you very much. That’s very insightful and educational. I didn’t know much about that but it seems exhausting and extremely heavy on your mental health 😕. Would there be like a folder in her phone of her ‘progress’ or is Instagram like the ‘folder’.
I guess it varies from person to person, as in people will sort their photos out in a way thats most convenient for them. A lot of people do have an album on their phone for body checking, however many don’t. I wouldn’t say her instagram is helpful for her in terms of tracking her body as her photos are quite edited so not very accurate, but it’s very obvious she uses instagram to show her followers how tiny she is (which I consider another form of body checking).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.