Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..... 'Five' have released a new album....
Why does Ritchie look so worried? 😂
I don’t know about all this carrying it on when half the band have left. It’s like Brian McFadden & Keith Duffy being Boyzlife. Just accept it’s over and get a job in the bank or something.

Reactions: 6
Apparently it’s been twenty years since the first series of Pop Idol. TWENTY YEARS where did that time go?! And what happened to the rest of the finalists? I know Rosie Ribbons went to Australia and took part in Australian Idol. But what about Hayley Evetts and Zoe Birket? Hayley was a TV presenter for a while I think. But has now vanished.

Reactions: 5
Apparently it’s been twenty years since the first series of Pop Idol. TWENTY YEARS where did that time go?! And what happened to the rest of the finalists? I know Rosie Ribbons went to Australia and took part in Australian Idol. But what about Hayley Evetts and Zoe Birket? Hayley was a TV presenter for a while I think. But has now vanished.
I remember hayley appeared on a few of the similar shows. i liked her though.

Also i remember rosie released a song (a Jessica simpson song) and i never understoof how that was allowed as it was never touted as a cover 🤣

Zoe Birkett stars in musicals, she's currently in Moulin Rouge in the west end

Reactions: 4
I loved Northern line ! Still can't believe ziggy ended up on big brother 🤣

Not sure anyone else has mention but do you remember North and South! With the song "man not a boy" I absolutely loved the kids TV show they were in before releasing the song.... No sweat! Still remember the theme tune too !

Reactions: 4
I remember hayley appeared on a few of the similar shows. i liked her though.

Also i remember rosie released a song (a Jessica simpson song) and i never understoof how that was allowed as it was never touted as a cover 🤣
I thought Jessica’s version was cover of Rosie’s.

I thought Jessica’s version was cover of Rosie’s.
Jessica’s was definitely first. It came out in 2001 when jessica was going through her ‘britney phase’ 🤣 rosie was in 2002/3 i think

Reactions: 3
I loved Jessica’s ‘Britney’ phase. Irresistible was a great album!

I'm only on page 4 of this thread but really feel like I found my people! :ROFLMAO: So many memories coming back!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have we got all the flop acts now? Who are we missing?

Naomi Campbell had a cr@p single and album apparently in the 90s, I've never listened to it though.

Reactions: 2
Here's one for you pop people!! Mero!!! Scottish duo that either did the Smash Hits Tour or toured with Steps (I forget which!).

Met them in the foyer of Newcastle Arena and my teenage self loved them both - Tommy and Derek (Tom was the blond one) - always did love a Scot 🙄♥

• Heart
Here's one for you pop people!! Mero!!! Scottish duo that either did the Smash Hits Tour or toured with Steps (I forget which!).

Met them in the foyer of Newcastle Arena and my teenage self loved them both - Tommy and Derek (Tom was the blond one) - always did love a Scot 🙄♥

Awww Mero, i had long forgotten about these guys! They didn't last long.

Naimee Coleman anyone? Irish singer who sang on a dance cover of Duran Duran's Ordinary World, then launched a solo career but didn't do well, the single didn't make the top 100

Never heard of them. No offence to people called Derek but not many successful singers are called that so they were probably doomed for failure

• Haha