Flop pop acts from the 90s and 00s.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember a girl group called The 411, they had a song called Dumb. I loved that song 💃🏽
I loved that song too!

Remember Eamonn with F**k You (I don’t want you back) then the come back version from Frankee, they tried to convince us was his actual ex 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Remember lady sovereign? She had that song with the ordinary boys and love me or hate me, but don't really remember her properly taking off (I may be wrong, apologies!)

Reactions: 7
Kate Nash. Did that great song Foundations. Then vanished. She was being hailed as the next big thing
Oh and Katie B. Where’s she now

Reactions: 9
Kate Nash. Did that great song Foundations. Then vanished. She was being hailed as the next big thing
I saw Kate Nash at Birmingham Pride a few years ago, she sang "stop being a head" with a British Sign Language interpreter, much to my amusement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone remember Princess superstar? Had a song called bad babysitter.
Yes, she was sooooo cringey! Glad it didn’t work out for her as she, her song and her whole image was crap.

I remember the music critics (or most likely her promoters?) billing her as a female Eminem. I think they were on crack.

I wondered about Kate Nash and how she seemingly disappeared. I can’t remember the story, but in recent years she joined the cast of an American tv show called GLOW (glamorous ladies of wrestling).

Katie B I check on from time to time. I think she’s a great singer and I feel like she should be much bigger than she is. I don’t know if it’s cos she doesn’t fit the mold of what’s expected of a female pop star these days or what.

Did she do perfection too? I remember a really cringe video with Casey Bachelor in it 😆. Had that on my gym mix with T2 heart broken and H 2 O (whats it gonna be??) too.
Actually yeah I gotta admit I did like that remix of Princess Superstar. I also had that on my gym mix along with the other two songs you mentioned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t think 3 of a kind had anymore hits

Came to this thread to see if this one had been posted. I was completely obsessed with this song when I was 13. Hearing it now and it’s catchy but I really don’t know why I was so obsessed, really quite a boring song and very strange video to go with it😂

I loved the Blue song. It was played everywhere on holiday in Tenerife one year.

It was Romanian, released in 2002/3. Is this the one you mean?
Omg this is another song that gives me strong holiday vibes. Love it. Also made you feel clever when you learnt the words because it’s in a foreign language
From the Pop-Punk days when Kerrang was massive

Totally forgot about this song. GIVE ME SOME LOVEEEE GIVE ME SOME SKINNNNN.

Feels like a bit of a Linkin Park rip off but still a good song.

Lady Sovereign was a huge chav but she was great.
This thread is amazing. Do the Cheeky Girls count? They had that one song which carried them for years, think they released other songs but they were crap? I suppose they were more like tv personalities in the end.

Last edited:
This just popped into my head, it was a favourite of mine to sing to on Singstar (remember that? 😁)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did she do perfection too? I remember a really cringe video with Casey Bachelor in it 😆. Had that on my gym mix with T2 heart broken and H 2 O (whats it gonna be??) too.
I loved that mix, "Perfect Exceeder", I loved it in the clubs in 2007 and still listen to it when running. H20 - I was listening to that song only last week actually, good fun and loved the video

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This song is probably later but there was a song called "jar of hearts",always think she sings "jar of farts" 🤪

• Haha