Fleur DeForce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlog today was so refreshing to watch. No selling this or buying that, she said what was gifted like the thermomix she was making soup in but also said you don't need a thermo you can make it in a pan. Her mum is vulnerable so she went food shopping for her and baked her some bread. Even though they have money they seem like a nice down to earth couple. Such a contrast to people like Lydia millen who's bragging about this trying to show how rich and posh she is. This is the content I want to watch right now people doing everyday things. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her vlog today was so refreshing to watch. No selling this or buying that, she said what was gifted like the thermomix she was making soup in but also said you don't need a thermo you can make it in a pan. Her mum is vulnerable so she went food shopping for her and baked her some bread. Even though they have money they seem like a nice down to earth couple. Such a contrast to people like Lydia millen who's bragging about this trying to show how rich and posh she is. This is the content I want to watch right now people doing everyday things. (y)

Plus in the vlog you can tell she is actually grateful for what she has during self isolation without bragging. I was also surprised to see her sealing the floor herself. Maybe she's not such a princess after all.

Reactions: 21
Really really enjoyed her vlog, it wasn’t forced at all and you tell how much they love each other.
She also seems to enjoy motherhood now, she’s so different to fleur with a newborn!

Reactions: 18
How much did her oven cost!! I got curious and searched the brand and prices were coming up from 3rd parties as 17k!! I know they both come from millions but my GOD.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed her vlog too. It was chill, she’s laid back and it wasn’t forced. She is one of the few that I genuinely enjoy even though the only thing we have in common is birthing a child 😂

Reactions: 6
Her latest blog was a breath of fresh air in all this crap going on right now. And reminded me why she’s the only YouTuber I’ve stayed with since the early days.
Yes they both come from money but she’s still relatable and she’s never tried to be someone she isn’t.

Reactions: 11
I know this isn't a "rave" section but her vlogs are great right now. I just watched her second isolation one. There is something about her that I find very calming. She is auctioning off items and the money going to a charity that is raising money for drs.

Reactions: 24
Wish to just own her privileged upbringing and wealth. Hate how she downplays it to make her more relatable

Wish to just own her privileged upbringing and wealth. Hate how she downplays it to make her more relatable
does she though? I’ve never seen her downplay it. She doesn’t talk about it but she doesn’t try and hide it either.

Im really, really enjoying her vlogs lately and I impressed with her auction for health care workers who may struggle with their mental health, it’s something I’ve never thought about before now.

Reactions: 19
does she though? I’ve never seen her downplay it. She doesn’t talk about it but she doesn’t try and hide it either.

Im really, really enjoying her vlogs lately and I impressed with her auction for health care workers who may struggle with their mental health, it’s something I’ve never thought about before now.
I agree, just because she doesn't brag doesn't mean she downplays it. Most rich people don't brag about their wealth its only phoneys like Lydia Millen that brag about how wealthy and posh they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Me too! She's doing exactly what she should be doing in the privileged position she's in, behaving like that makes people like you. That's why people like Lydia bring out so much hate!

Reactions: 5
I never thought I’d like fleur after she had river, using her child as a headless billboard and acting like she was a perfect mum with a perfect baby really put me off her, but I think she struggled more than she let on and now she’s genuinely happy and comfortable in her life.

her personality seems so different and she seems so removed from other influencers.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she downplays her wealth but those who grew up with money rarely have to talk about it.

I’m 32, I met a really good friend of mine when I was 11. It was only last year that I realised his parents were millionaires a few times over. He had never, not once, mentioned how rich they were - I just knew they had more money than my family did and were well off.

Reactions: 9
I think she does it so she doesn't alienate her viewers though. Maybe just the cynic in me. She didn't start showing River until she was advertising stuff she was wearing

The people who flaunt their wealth tend to be ‘new money’ or those with a backstory of rags to riches. In my experience people who are born into money don’t see it as something to be flashy about because it’s a normal way of life for them.
I personally think it’s lovely that she doesn’t flaunt her wealth like some others I could mention... flash cars, always doing designer hauls etc.
like I knew her house was big but it wasn’t till I read on her Instagram (someone else’s comment) that her house is a flipping mansion lol
I think that’s how it should be

Reactions: 13
I think she does it so she doesn't alienate her viewers though. Maybe just the cynic in me. She didn't start showing River until she was advertising stuff she was wearing
she showed her from birth in her gifted clothes and free stuff, she just used to cut her head off.

headless billboard baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.