Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok guys I actually found the comment I mentioned earlier. I think what the girl actually means is to lose a follower who is a stranger to fleur 😂 but anyway thought I’d clear it up.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
What is so miserable about her home life that she cannot stand a couple months in her mansion with her man who so many of y’all think is perfect? It hasn’t even been a year like for most people. She went to Italy and South Africa this year.
Before covid she travelled constantly with her "job" even when it seemed to be totally unnecessary😒

Reactions: 5
This is such BULLSHIT. I have been stuck in the house for 9??? months. My partner works in a hospital in London which is overrun with Covid patients, he's stressed to hell and has brought Covid home. I couldn't attend my grandmother's funeral as she lived and died in a different country. I've had to deal with a miscarriage on my own. I would love to go on holiday, but my "needs" don't trump spreading this bleeping virus and potentially killing other people.

Fleur de Fraud and others like her can duck off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Please remember also, that Fleur has travelled abroad by the age of 30 far more times than most of us will be able to in a lifetime :mad:

Reactions: 28
On top of all that, they’re gonna put that kid back in daycare when they get back, too. Fleur is going to post a few videos mentioning sustainability, a couple home vlogs where mike moves his eyebrows up and down and makes a sarcastic comment so the viewers swoon, and then boom, it’s back to business as usual.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
If I was the CEO of a company making people redundant, I wouldn’t be hopping off to Dubai for a holiday in the middle of the process. Pandemic or not. Terrible optics.
I‘m of the impression now that Fleur and Mike are birds of a feather; they both don’t care or give a damn about how things look to others....smacks of total arrogance to me 😡

Reactions: 13
I always find it really interesting when people go out of their way to defend influencers and even celebs
Like what do they think they're going to get out of it? A little like notification to make them feel good that this person acknowledged them? .

I dont think there is a "cancel culture" its just holding people accountable. We all know Fleur is going to be fine. She'll have followers. She'll still get sponsorships. Even if she decided to quit social media she'll be fine because she's an incredibly rich white woman. So truly, no one should feel bad for her about this.

Reactions: 30
Not buying her apology. The tiers couldn’t have been any more clear and unless you’ve got blinders on you knew exactly what tier you were in.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I completely agree with everyone here. Outraged at the audacity of the whole situation, but like many others it's the deceit behind it all.

I don't pay any attention to comments on insta or youtube and rarely watch insta stories of anyone other than friends. If I didn't follow this thread, I probably NEVER would've known she had fucked off on holiday. I think that's the worst of all, by changing a caption on an OLD photo and posting a story directing people to it that will disappear, the majority of viewers will never know about this unless she addresses it direct. It just continues, to me, highlighting the insincerity in her 'apology'.

And no, nobody 'deserves' a holiday and if anyone is to be first in line to get to have a break, I hope it's the front line workers who have kept the country safe and running before anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fleur and Mike are showing their true colours now, i just unfollowed her on insta as I'm not subscribed to her on youtube but her followers are quite toxic, is like you cannot really comment or express anything on her posts without them jumping on you before Fleur decides to delete the comment, also how brain dead they are with their comments like the excuses they are making to justify her, one nurse commented out of her frustration for the situation in the front line and one witch jumps like aww how dare you to say something to Fleur is the government fault...yeah Boris was useless but what people like Fleur is doing is pouring fuel over the fire instead of helping.

Reactions: 15
Sneaky to not put the apology in a new post, instead on one that is 4 days old. Most people won't actually see it unless they're actively looking for it..

Reactions: 8
I always find it really interesting when people go out of their way to defend influencers and even celebs
Like what do they think they're going to get out of it? A little like notification to make them feel good that this person acknowledged them? .

I dont think there is a "cancel culture" its just holding people accountable. We all know Fleur is going to be fine. She'll have followers. She'll still get sponsorships. Even if she decided to quit social media she'll be fine because she's an incredibly rich white woman. So truly, no one should feel bad for her about this.
Give people a bit of credit. As a general comment maybe they don’t agree with a comment. I’ve seen comments on Niomi’s thread saying I just DM’d her & said Joe doesn’t want you anymore haha!!!!!! I’m not a huge fan of Niomi but I’d defend her against that. (To be fair people on the thread didn’t really engage with that person)

I do think cancel culture exists. I don’t think in this case people are trying to get Fleur cancelled (yet anyways) but 100% think it exists & it goes beyond looking for accountability.

Reactions: 7
It’s not really about accountability anymore. She’s a straight up liar and manipulator. She’s a bad person, not just stupid.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.