Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess we wont be getting a Dubai vlog lol

I think if this trip was a freebie whoever sent her there (a brand, the hotel, etc.) would want publicity out of it - not to give her a 2 week holiday totally paid for with zero posts. I lean more towards the idea that it was a gift from Mike or they mutually decided to book the trip.

Reactions: 23
I have no doubt that they thought that they could pull the wool over her viewers eyes and have this “cheeky” holiday without any backlash.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Holy Twofaced Influencer Batman!

You don’t look at the FDF thread for two days and the golden girl herself has apparently pissed off for a holiday during Tier 4/Lockdown. To Dubai no less, like some common Love Islander.

If true, what a cow. Especially considering her recent Instagram post.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm so intrigued by the fact she's left the comments calling her out up. Some of them have been on there for 12+ hours, which means even if she was on a flight home from Dubai earlier today; she'd have seen them by now.

Or, if she is still in Dubai, she'd also have seen them by now..? I wonder if she's leaving them because it looks more shady to delete them., or if she's consulting her management?

I sort of can get my head around the idea of Fleur doing this as she does come across as a bit of a 'im such a princess that I simply can't stay in my mansion with huge grounds and a pool any longer' but weirdly I'm more disappointed in Mike, I kind of thought he was above this :LOL:

Reactions: 15
She’s probably pissed off at the fact she’s been caught so has logged out of her socials until her PR person tells her what to do next.

Reactions: 9
I'm so intrigued by the fact she's left the comments calling her out up. Some of them have been on there for 12+ hours, which means even if she was on a flight home from Dubai earlier today; she'd have seen them by now.

Or, if she is still in Dubai, she'd also have seen them by now..? I wonder if she's leaving them because it looks more shady to delete them., or if she's consulting her management?

I sort of can get my head around the idea of Fleur doing this as she does come across as a bit of a 'im such a princess that I simply can't stay in my mansion with huge grounds and a pool any longer' but weirdly I'm more disappointed in Mike, I kind of thought he was above this :LOL:
I thought the other way round! He seemed more up for still going on holiday when they were cancelling their trips to the USA.

Reactions: 8
don’t think I’ve ever seen the thread this busy, who knew it was a sneaky trip abroad that would bring Fleur back into tattle relevancy

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What also really annoys me is that it just shows how selfish and narcissistic these influencer (and the general public) are. A holiday or trip is a god damn luxury, not a necessity...very few people used to be able to afford holidays, let alone ones abroad! They went on a break to Kent in the summer! Fleur has support system/staff around her constantly to offset stresses of life.

Giving up a luxury during a global pandemic for the greater good is not a hardship. Going without water, sanitation, food, shelter IS. Justifying travelling because the stupid Tory government didn’t have the common sense to shut off ALL travel (ignoring science and understanding of how viruses spread, and how the world is in this situation in the first place) is misguided and quite frankly idiotic on levels I can’t begin to rant about.

I would love a proper holiday, but only when the risk is very low or non-existent. How the BoJo could you possibly relax with a virus running rampant? That’ll be my luxury when I’ve survived this hell! I’m on the frontline and I’ve seen countless patients die. I’m tired, I’m fed up, and dreaming of luxuries again, but I go on. Rich, privileged and entitled people deserve to get bitten in the arse hard by covid. Don’t play with fire and expect not to get burnt. Let’s hope they don’t expect the NHS to pick up their extravagant selfishness, go private and get off my caseload🖕🏼. Sorry I needed to rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
The comments from this morning about Dubai are still on her latest post and a few new ones. Do you think she is going to just breeze through this whole scandal and ignore any negative comments?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The comments from this morning about Dubai are still on her latest post and a few new ones. Do you think she is going to just breeze through this whole scandal and ignore any negative comments?
Probably! After this whole situation I’m renaming her Fleur De Farce

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think most people follow her closely enough to look through her comments and read about it, so she’ll definitely get away with this.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I used to be ok with Fleur's content, but started watching her again at the beginning of the pandemic/lockdown and really enjoyed what she was putting out. However now, she's lost all respect from me if she in Dubai. I get that everyone has had a tit year but just because you can get on a plane and travel to a different country during a global pandemic definitely doesn't mean you should. I mean dang, she said she and her family wouldn't travel to wherever they were going in her what I got for Christmas, because of the pandemic and the tier 4 restrictions but the fact that since that fell through she thought let's go to Dubai?!? like what a selfish asshole. If I was a rich influencer during a global pandemic I simply would not travel because I'm not an asshole.

Reactions: 18
She really is just going to ignore the comments and never address it, isn’t she? Pathetic, entitled, selfish.

Several people on here have mentioned that she appears to be pretty thick-skinned and not particularly interested in what people think of her.
I‘ve been one of Fleur’s biggest fans until now but, in my opinion, she now comes across not as thick-skinned etc but arrogant and over-privileged by still going on (a presumably non-essential) trip/holiday during a global pandemic and attempting to hoodwink her followers in the process.

Reactions: 34
It does make you wonder though.. those that have been quiet over the Christmas period, how many of those were doing the same?

Reactions: 17
It does make you wonder though.. those that have been quiet over the Christmas period, how many of those were doing the same?
Yeah and then they come back with the plainest excuse of all .. "I took a well-deserved social media break and I feel soooooo refreshed" yeah right nancy because you work sooo hard you need a holiday too in the middle of a pandemic.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Heh. Love that the caption even has Dubai as the destination.
Too accurate 😂

Yeah and then they come back with the plainest excuse of all .. "I took a well-deserved social media break and I feel soooooo refreshed" yeah right nancy because you work sooo hard you need a holiday too in the middle of a pandemic.
Gotta rest those carpal tunnel wrists from having to tap on phone screens 10 times a day.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.