Fleur DeForce #3 aka Fleur Du-Bye! She's on holiday in Dubai and faked being at home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chazzie honestly seems like a troll? Could it all be a huge spiel by her (or him?)

Reactions: 7
Chazzie honestly seems like a troll? Could it all be a huge spiel by her (or him?)
Chazzie is very OTT but other people were commenting on this before they ever started - like the marketing person and the woman who saw Fleur at a show. I agree Chazzie has taken it to another level!

Reactions: 10
I thought that but there were at least two comments on her IG posts from other people who said they saw her in Dubai (and they had open accounts and clearly weren't trolls)

Reactions: 6
I also think that if she’s being trolled and has been home all along it would be easy for her to go online and say wtf guys I am home.

Reactions: 15
I also think that if she’s being trolled and has been home all along it would be easy for her to go online and say wtf guys I am home.
Yeah and the fact she followed a Dubai hotel and then unfollowed it once the Dubai comments started appearing is suspect. I think on the balance of probability, she is either in the UAE now or has just arrived back.

Reactions: 19
Absolutely this. There are nurses and doctors who have been living through this nightmare every single day and are still going, despite many saying they are at breaking point physically and mentally. This is hard on everyone, whatever your situation and there is nothing she can say that will make this ok.

If fleur’s mum was shielding in the first lockdown, they’ve said the vulnerable will need to shield again now. If her mum has been looking after the hall/cats/dogs then irrelevant of this new lockdown, shame on fleur for risking her mums health. Nothing in this world would make me risk the health of my family. Not going on holiday for a year or two is a small price to pay to have my family coming with me when we do go. It’s all well and good saying she needed a break because of her fertility issues but surely she’d rather have her mum there when she does have another baby? (Just assuming if she addresses this, that will be her excuse).
But why are you assuming she’s putting her Mum at risk?. There is no risk to her mum if her mum is in her own home & looking after the dogs & drops them off at Fleur’s house an hour before they are due back home. Zero contact needed at any point. She might be dumb for going but she’s not that dumb. There’s also zero evidence that she’s even looking after the dogs just the weird commenter saying it, Mike’s sister has house sat & dog sat before for them.

Currently there’s no actual evidence that she’s there apart from a couple of people commenting so I’m taking their word for it but you can’t then extrapolate and say she’s practically giving her mum COVID for going to Dubai.

Reactions: 4
Wooooah. What! She's been in Dubai? This is actually super shady and confusing to what she has been recently been portraying to her public social media platforms. I am shook! Don't think Fleur has ever created such drama before?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think chazzie got triggered from being deleted/banned for the first innocent comment that got deleted. That’s all. Now she/he is simply super mad.

Reactions: 13
Any updates of Fleur activity on social? I promptly unfollowed her after hearing about all of this. Hugely disappointed but sadly not surprised.

Reactions: 2
Nothing, comments still up.. I still thinking she’s waiting till she’s home to address it and say it’s all bullshit look I’m in my amazing kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But why are you assuming she’s putting her Mum at risk?. There is no risk to her mum if her mum is in her own home & looking after the dogs & drops them off at Fleur’s house an hour before they are due back home. Zero contact needed at any point. She might be dumb for going but she’s not that dumb. There’s also zero evidence that she’s even looking after the dogs just the weird commenter saying it, Mike’s sister has house sat & dog sat before for them.

Currently there’s no actual evidence that she’s there apart from a couple of people commenting so I’m taking their word for it but you can’t then extrapolate and say she’s practically giving her mum COVID for going to Dubai.
That’s why I said “IF her mum is looking after the dogs”. I’d like to think she will have done everything necessary to protect her mum, but then this is the fleur who I didn’t expect to be like the rest of the idiots and flying out to Dubai during a pandemic.

I think it’s pretty clear she has been there, the first comment appeared 5/6 days ago. She could easily have addressed it and done a story saying “look guys I’m at home” but she hasn’t. When the fake account appeared while she was running her giveaway, she was on it within hours. It’s the deleting of comments and blocking people along with following and then unfollowing the hotel that are really telling.

Reactions: 5
Nothing, comments still up.. I still thinking she’s waiting till she’s home to address it and say it’s all bullshit look I’m in my amazing kitchen
I agree, I think the silence is because she is coming up with a strategy. There are too many comments now for her to delete it, I think she knows that. Now it’s about damage control Or completely ignoring it.

Reactions: 16
Got a BBC alert about highest deaths per day today :cry: Then there’s influensters like Fleur and reality stars jetting off all over the place “contributing” to its spread. Wish they would bar them from coming back into the country.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree, I think the silence is because she is coming up with a strategy. There are too many comments now for her to delete it, I think she knows that. Now it’s about damage control Or completely ignoring it.
It could be that she's travelling home at the moment.

Interesting BBC article about why Dubai is such a hotspot for trashy reality stars & useless influensters

Covid travel: Why Instagram is still full of celebrities 'on holiday' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-55546760

So they put River through taking a covid swab test for a mere vacation or cause of her age she was exempt? UAE requires a negative covid test to enter.

Do we think they were given a free vacation or it was a prezzie from Mike? My vote is the former. Fleur never gives up a free vacation. Timing of vacation plus conditions the past week is odd if it was from Mike IMO. As in they could not cancel as it wasn't their booking.

Reactions: 2
But why are you assuming she’s putting her Mum at risk?. There is no risk to her mum if her mum is in her own home & looking after the dogs & drops them off at Fleur’s house an hour before they are due back home. Zero contact needed at any point.
It’s a shame she’s still putting other people’s mothers at risk, but nevermind as long as her own family are ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just think it's weird they went to Dubai, considering last year they cancelled two trips to the US which we know Fleur loves. Even with no pandemic it seems a bizarre destination for them to choose for a family holiday.

Reactions: 13
I just think it's weird they went to Dubai, considering last year they cancelled two trips to the US which we know Fleur loves. Even with no pandemic it seems a bizarre destination for them to choose for a family holiday.
Someone above mentioned she has a close friend who lives in dubai, maybe she was also ‘influenced’ by the thousand of other brits out there who also chose Dubai over Christmas.. Dubai is a brilliant place for a family holiday, I’ve taken my eldest before when he was very little and there is so much for them to do and see, the people are so accommodating, we just tend to see the influencer side of Dubai but there are very family friendly hotels with all sort of kids entertainment.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.