Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking back to when I found Fleur's channel years and years ago and on a vlog she showed her parents had just installed a movie projector + giant screen in their conservatory and I thought 'gosh, I guess her parents are somewhat well off'... if only I knew the full extent then. I must've been 19/20 then and my perception of wealth was very different, as well as the understanding of how loaded these influencers were/would become.

Ahh, to be naive.

Reactions: 8
I think Fleur De Force roughly translates to “Flower Power” in French. Fleur joined YouTube at a time when a lot of influencers had channel names or nicknames, instead of using their real names.
I’ve always wondered if it’s a play on “Tour de Force” as well.

I’ve always wondered if it’s a play on “Tour de Force” as well.
I think it was Fleur de Jour, but then she wanted to move away from the Belle de Jour association?

On a side note, that show MASSIVELY glamourised prostitution to a young and impressionable me...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to stop watching her hair video. I can’t believe she thought it was a good idea to film a HAIR video with three day old greasy hair, with visible bits of white fluff on the one side that I was desperate for her to notice and remove :sick: vile.

Reactions: 4
I had to stop watching her hair video. I can’t believe she thought it was a good idea to film a HAIR video with three day old greasy hair, with visible bits of white fluff on the one side that I was desperate for her to notice and remove :sick: vile.

Haha, that's what I was thinking the whole time.

Also, Garrett did her dirty this last time he cut her hair. I don't know why she insists on those 2008-style layers, cause they stimulate the hair damage on thicker hair?
I myself have hair as thick as hers, and chunky layers are not our friends!

I like Fleur, but I really don't understand why she has to style her hair every single day, wear so much frickin jewelry, jeans, and fine knits while she's around the house?

Reactions: 10
So her real name is Fleur Bell then? Where does “De Force” come from?
She explained it on Happy Mum Happy Baby that she wanted to be Fleur De Jour but it was already taken so like ''Fleur of the day'' (or whatever it translates to I don't speak french), so she went with Fleur De Force instead. I think it's quite clever, and Gi Fletcher thought it was her real name.

Reactions: 3
I always wonder what Fleur would have ended up doing if she hadn't jumped on the YouTube thing nice and early. I can't see her working in their car business. I don't think any of her siblings do either? Maybe she'd have done side businesses like her sister's scarf thing from ages ago.

I always wonder what Fleur would have ended up doing if she hadn't jumped on the YouTube thing nice and early. I can't see her working in their car business. I don't think any of her siblings do either? Maybe she'd have done side businesses like her sister's scarf thing from ages ago.
Yeah her sister strikes me as a Pippa Middleton type, like a wannabe celebrity/ upper class person who gives her kids weird names just to be different.

I feel like Fleur had a job in London after graduating from LSE. I think it might have been in events?

Reactions: 3
I feel like Fleur had a job in London after graduating from LSE. I think it might have been in events?
Yeah her sister worked for/had an events business in London that Fleur used to work at. I could see that being the kind of thing she did full time, although I could also see her being a stay at home mum once she had kids.

Yeah her sister strikes me as a Pippa Middleton type, like a wannabe celebrity/ upper class person who gives her kids weird names just to be different.
Does anyone know what her sister does now? I follow her on Insta but it doesn’t seem like she has an actual job unless she just doesn’t disclose that. Are they all just living off of their inheritance?

Does anyone know what her sister does now? I follow her on Insta but it doesn’t seem like she has an actual job unless she just doesn’t disclose that. Are they all just living off of their inheritance?
I assumed she's still doing her events stuff, and I know her husband Dan still works in the music industry and does some stuff with games

Reactions: 1
I think this is Hannah? There’s also a Daniel listed, which I think is her husband? On linked in she has westaway events too
AA541A00-6510-43A1-8ABA-C02E4FEA07BA.png

• Wow
Jesus. Being born in luxury must be so bleeping nice.
Indeed - and with all the family connections in place to make any attempt at “work” and working for yourself an immediate success!

No doubt they live a charmed life, but when Fleur used to refer to going up to Lincolnshire, the outskirts of Grimsby wasn't what I had in mind... (sorry, from near there and not a fan... especially when someone from Grimsby had the audacity to diss where I am from ;) ). Explains why Fleur and her sister recently had lunch over the bridge in Beverley as it's not terribly far and a nice drive.

So Hannah essentially owns a couple of farms and an events company?

Edit: actually, does anyone understand this posh business nonsense? How does someone with no likely inclination towards farming become a director of a farming business? and why are there so many directors, is it so they can all get a dividend?

Farming confuses me, if you're a farmer you're technically a social class 'A' because of all the capital/assets or whatever, and so many farmers seem to be very well off etc, but then there is always the narrative of 'poor farmers' and it's so confusing tbqh. I know that many people will work in agriculture and earn very little, especially fruit pickers etc, but the whole industry confuses me - especially when you see people like Hannah connected to two farming businesses that seem to be doing rather well!

Also, doing a bit more stalking and this is their family home, as in where I assume Fleur and Hannah grew up. It matches the house shown at some of Fleur's old vlogmas videos. Not sure why I am surprised by how big it is!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jesus that's some pile of bricks.
It's beautiful, how nice for them to have grown up there.

yep, it's literally my dream to end up somewhere like there, although probably smaller as that place would make for a lot of empty rooms and a high heating bill!

Reactions: 2
I like Mike he seems to be an absolute gent. My god the comfort they have. Imagine going to bed at night knowing you could have anything you want and will never want for anything. Ugh.
Right? I mostly envy Fleur for simply knowing that she can just stop working, not ecen YouTube, and she'll still be sorted for life. Imagine the mental freedom.

Reactions: 14
yep, it's literally my dream to end up somewhere like there, although probably smaller as that place would make for a lot of empty rooms and a high heating bill!
I don't think any of that family will ever find themselves in the situation of having to worry about a high heating bill but I know exactly what you mean 😊

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.