Fleur DeForce #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Available Car they own. When you watch the advert, it’s obvious it’s Mikes sister. Looks like Mike in a blonde wig. I think Fleur’s family also own a few car business and are wealthy, but it’s Mike’s family who are insanely wealthy - like multi multi millionaires. Mike is now CEO of Available Car.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s Available Car they own. When you watch the advert, it’s obvious it’s Mikes sister. Looks like Mike in a blonde wig. I think Fleur’s family also own a few car business and are wealthy, but it’s Mike’s family who are insanely wealthy - like multi multi millionaires. Mike is now CEO of Available Car.
Oh wow no way! Thanks for the info

Reactions: 2
It's weird that she broke the rules given how worried and careful she has been up until now - at least on camera...
I don’t think she did break the rules. From her Mums Instagram it looks like her Mum had the five grandchildren round to do the pumpkins. And the. Fleur went over later in the day.

I didn’t know Mikes last name was Bell. Does that mean her full name is River Bell.
I know they’re posh but that’s so naff..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
River Wren Bell. Fleur Bell.

Also I thought her sister was at the house too? She was instagramming the pumpkin carving

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Breaking the rules makes her an idiot but sharing it online when she has a large following makes her even worse imo.

New to this thread! I used to watch Fleur years ago when she was friends with all the British vloggers. I’ve dipped in and out over the years but something I’ve always wondered... where does all the money come from??
Fleur's family own a business called Westaway Motors, which is Fleur's maiden name, I remember someone mentioned it on Guru Gossip years ago. Not sure how their business compares to Available Car in terms of size as I've only heard about either business through Fleur and Mike but Fleur's family are clearly also very wealthy.

Reactions: 4
Here’s Mike reading from a teleprompter, I’m sorry but this cracked me up. He’s just so lucky to have been born in such a rich family & becoming a CEO just like that.

Being appointed CEO by your parents, now that’s something I’m jealous of.
87F8DFCE-5DAC-4F1B-B506-113C303BCB20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
> "It is important to both Alison and I [...]"

Please correct me if I'm wrong but that isn't even grammatically correct, right? English isn't my first language but this specific mistake is nails on chalk board to me. Is this on some official site for their business? Embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Angry
Here’s Mike reading from a teleprompter, I’m sorry but this cracked me up. He’s just so lucky to have been born in such a rich family & becoming a CEO just like that.

View attachment 284901
It’s the head dead on with the eyes just veering off to the side that made me laugh. I kind of understand how a ceo might not be comfortable doing an ad but you’d think his experience of fleur filming would have helped. He was really wooden there which is the opposite of how he is in vlogs.

Reactions: 9
I mean, to be fair to Mike, he's also dyslexic so reading from a teleprompter might not be an easy experience for him.

Reactions: 33
Wow maybe I'm just unusually zen this morning but I thought he did a pretty decent job of reading from the teleprompter - there was a clear effort to vary tone, and he made "eye contact" most of the time. More impressive still, knowing he is dyslexic.
Comparing it to some of the used car dealership ads I've seen lately, at least he doesn't look and sound like a gangster/lech!

Reactions: 28
Honestly, I'd buy a car from mike LOL. I didn't see anything specially cringy about that ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plus it’s very clear from Fleur’s vlogs over the years that Mike actually works hard and puts in a lot of hours, which is more than can be said for a lot of influencers’ partners!

Reactions: 44
I mean, to be fair to Mike, he's also dyslexic so reading from a teleprompter might not be an easy experience for him.
I think my point was - why read from a teleprompter LOL. It would have looked better if he just memorized what he had to say.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 284901

Also hilarious how they didn't change the file name from "Covid final output". Fire their tech team 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.