Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks her job as an influencer is above being just the socialite she was born and raised to be. This worked when she used to go on pr trips every week and focused on beauty content that appealed to a broader audience than what she does now.

I have never experienced infertility and I can see how her constant posting of maternity and baby pictures/videos could be triggering to people that are going through that. Having said that, it's not fair to expect her not to celebrate her happiness for a pregnancy after so much sadness. At the time of the announcement, she posted a couple of pictures, which can be expected. If, however, you know that kind of content could be harmful for you, I do think it's one's responsability to stop following her.

Regarding showing River when she was a baby, I remember someone mentioning that she was born with baby acne and that Fleur thought she wasn't "cute enough" for pictures until her skin was clear. Enzo is an edible chunk so of course he's going to be plastered everywhere.

Reactions: 17
The problem with Enzo is that Fleur WANTED him really bad and couldn't have him for so long. Now that she's got him she needs to gloat about it. She never really seemed to care about River as it was just normal to get everything she wants whenever she wants it. And she didn't look like her at first so no "mini me" posts. So infertility was the first time in her life she was faced with a "no" in some ways. As I'm struggling with thyroid problems like she was since I got Covid and trying to regulate it, it helped me not feeling alone when she would post about the struggles she had getting pregnant and even gave me hope when she did. But that's the thing, she never has a thought for people who are going through the same thing she was.

Basically, she was so relatable, nice and genuine when she was struggling and the second she got the baby it was all "infertility what? Don't know about it I got my perfect angel baby. In your face everyone else". The video she posted when she said it was hard watching other people, of course she added that she's happy for them, just like I'm happy she finally got Enzo. But my god not every post has to be about him.

She also gets sponsored by loads of brands because of him and the only posts lately are about gifted baby products (stroller, blanket, clothes, etc.)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was tired when I called her brat 😉. I don’t think Fleur is all bad anymore than the rest of us but I do think her recent behaviour has been poor & somewhat heartless.

About fulfilling a need hmmm I don’t know I think she wants the money personally.
I think you're right I think she does it for the money and freebies
She seems to be so well off financially and she doesn't need it so then the reason is just greed.

Reactions: 4
In all fairness, she could have kept the excessive bump posts and celebrating to her private socials - I don't think anyone would deny her ANY celebration. But she wanted the gifted prams and other stuff that she could have afforded anyway.
Not sure if anyone else follows her, but I've found Charlotte Jacklin pretty sensitive with posting about her pregnancy. Its not difficult ESPECIALLY when you have been through infertility and know the nuances of what can tip content into a triggering zone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In all fairness, she could have kept the excessive bump posts and celebrating to her private socials - I don't think anyone would deny her ANY celebration. But she wanted the gifted prams and other stuff that she could have afforded anyway.
Not sure if anyone else follows her, but I've found Charlotte Jacklin pretty sensitive with posting about her pregnancy. Its not difficult ESPECIALLY when you have been through infertility and know the nuances of what can tip content into a triggering zone.
Exactly, I feel people saying “she’s entitled to celebrate” are missing this point completely. Fleur flooded her IG with bump pics etc.
I have been lucky enough not to suffer from infertility but her content still annoys me. The lack of empathy is astounding.
Plus that pregnancy photo shoot look awkward af, Mike looked like her didn’t know what to do with himself which is fairly understandable.

Reactions: 7
I think the main thing is she def gave off an air of begrudging people sharing their jappy news when she didn't have any of her own.

Reactions: 6
The problem with Enzo is that Fleur WANTED him really bad and couldn't have him for so long. Now that she's got him she needs to gloat about it. She never really seemed to care about River as it was just normal to get everything she wants whenever she wants it. And she didn't look like her at first so no "mini me" posts. So infertility was the first time in her life she was faced with a "no" in some ways. As I'm struggling with thyroid problems like she was since I got Covid and trying to regulate it, it helped me not feeling alone when she would post about the struggles she had getting pregnant and even gave me hope when she did. But that's the thing, she never has a thought for people who are going through the same thing she was.

Basically, she was so relatable, nice and genuine when she was struggling and the second she got the baby it was all "infertility what? Don't know about it I got my perfect angel baby. In your face everyone else". The video she posted when she said it was hard watching other people, of course she added that she's happy for them, just like I'm happy she finally got Enzo. But my god not every post has to be about him.

She also gets sponsored by loads of brands because of him and the only posts lately are about gifted baby products (stroller, blanket, clothes, etc.)
I think you’re reading too much into her posting about Enzo, she’s not gloating. She went through a hard time and had a baby. I can understand your point about it being a no and a challenge for her, which it was as she suffered multiple miscarriages. But I think to say she’s rubbing it in other peoples faces is silly. She had struggles, she had a baby, she’s celebrating. Would you not do the same?
Not seeking to praise Fleur at all, but just think it’s a reach.

Reactions: 18
I've been a follower of Fleur since her uni days (remember when she did her videos by recording them on her webcam?) and I'm also without children so I was a bit oblivious to all of the pregnancy /fertility content she produced. Sure I heard her mention it once or twice, but because it doesn't interest me, I never paid any attention and consequently never noticed that she'd be acting differently now that she has Enzo. It's interesting how everyone experiences her content.

As for Fleur: I think she realized Instagram doesn't really work for her and that her loyal fanbase is still on YouTube. So if she wants to generate some income herself, she'll have to keep uploading to YouTube to remain relevant.

Reactions: 6
As for Fleur: I think she realized Instagram doesn't really work for her and that her loyal fanbase is still on YouTube. So if she wants to generate some income herself, she'll have to keep uploading to YouTube to remain relevant.
Yes, it's bizarre that she said she was quiting and then came back in like what, 8 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All, there is a rave thread for Fleur. Some people are clearly fans and are trying to shut down others negative opinions, it keeps happening on this thread.

Reactions: 12
Imagine having a Prada bag just stuffed at the back of the wardrobe ready to be ‘rediscovered’. The privilege…

B95F9B97-0D3D-4E32-A4F1-C608EC35DF25.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she need to ruin a perfectly nice dress by pairing it with biker boots, an M&S grandma sweater and a canvas tourist bag...

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Late to the party but who recommends a salmon smoker as a stocking filler? 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She dresses as if she has the body shape & stature of Taylor Swift. You would think by this age she would have figured it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.