Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want to complain about something, how about how snobbish tagging all of the RJ "my own brand" instead of just the name is.
Actually , as annoying as that is, the "my own brand is a requirement cause it's basically an AD, so she has to state that so people know she's shilling her own brand and therefore stands to make a profit and she's not just recommending it out of the goodness of her heart.

The other thing you mentioned is spot on. She is doing the same things she complained about when she was having trouble conceiving.

Reactions: 5
I'm just glad she's been given so much stuff so she can make savings and afford to heat the mansion this autumn/winter.

*shivers from my sleeping bag on the sofa*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but you can expect an influencer (or anyone) to “tone down” how much they talk about their baby just because others suffer infertility. It’s massively unreasonable.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but you can expect an influencer (or anyone) to “tone down” how much they talk about their baby just because others suffer infertility. It’s massively unreasonable.
To me it's that she herself struggled with it. I don't expect influencers to know how to put themselves in other people's shoes. But she's been in the shoes and hated it and was outspoken about it. It's the hipocrisy of it all, for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, Fleur expected it of other people.

Reactions: 27
I was also talking about the star plushie which is pretty cheap especially for that brand. Same for the purse, I wouldn't consider that abnormally or horrendously expensive. I'm pretty sure half of the people who are offended by Fleur buying that wouldn't have any problem buying something crappy for their own kids and not batting an eyelash. So my post didn't justify your tone. Again, hating for hating is pretty stupid and on the verge of trolling (in my opinion), I like coming here because people have real thing to complain and talk about like ugly and expensive designer clothes, holidays during a pandemic, etc. But being nit-picky seems a bit unfair even for Fleur.

If you want to complain about something, how about how snobbish tagging all of the RJ "my own brand" instead of just the name is. Or how she said that while she tried getting pregnant she couldn't stand seeing other people gloating online about their babies and now that she got it she's doing the exact same thing? I find it actually pretty painful every time she posts about how happy she is to have Enzo, while I'm going through the same thing as she was.
She never said she can't stand other people gloating about their babies. Talk about paraphrasing to suit ur own narrative. She said that while it was good news and she was happy for others who announced, she found it difficult herself as she was going through infertility. Which is a totally reasonable response. And then she got happy news and celebrated it. People here expect way too much. I've had my own fertility struggles and somehow managed to not take fleurs pregnancy personally 🙄

Reactions: 17
She never said she can't stand other people gloating about their babies. Talk about paraphrasing to suit ur own narrative. She said that while it was good news and she was happy for others who announced, she found it difficult herself as she was going through infertility. Which is a totally reasonable response. And then she got happy news and celebrated it. People here expect way too much. I've had my own fertility struggles and somehow managed to not take fleurs pregnancy personally 🙄
I admire you for not letting Fleur’s pregnancy affect you. I also agree that I don’t think that Fleur ever said or implied anyone else was gloating about their pregnancy. All she said was she found that content difficult.
I disagree with you in that I think given that Fleur has had first hand experience of difficult emotions when seeing that content, it’s not unreasonable to expect her to have empathy when putting out content. Her content has been very pregnancy & baby heavy. I used to really enjoy Fleur’s content but I no longer watch her as her lack of empathy is off putting. It has put me off her the same way Dubai put people off. Both actions to me demonstrate a lack of consideration for others.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I admire you for not letting Fleur’s pregnancy affect you. I also agree that I don’t think that Fleur ever said or implied anyone else was gloating about their pregnancy. All she said was she found that content difficult.
I disagree with you in that I think given that Fleur has had first hand experience of difficult emotions when seeing that content, it’s not unreasonable to expect her to have empathy when putting out content. Her content has been very pregnancy & baby heavy. I used to really enjoy Fleur’s content but I no longer watch her as her lack of empathy is off putting. It has put me off her the same way Dubai put people off. Both actions to me demonstrate a lack of consideration for others.
And if she’s blocking people for pointing it out it proves she’s well aware that she’s going over the top!

But it’s hard to get the Fleur apologists to see the other side of anything 🙂

And if she’s blocking people for pointing it out it proves she’s well aware that she’s going over the top!

But it’s hard to get the Fleur apologists to see the other side of anything 🙂
Shes doing those people a favour tbh, if it's triggering them they should be blocking her! People are only responsible for themselves.

Shes doing those people a favour tbh, if it's triggering them they should be blocking her! People are only responsible for themselves.
Yes, I’m sure that’s exactly why she’s blocking them 🤣 the Fleur apologist behaviour continues…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To a point they are. But empathy is no bad thing.

Wouldn’t it be nice if before Fleur posted a pregnancy photo shoot if she remembered the feelings she had when she couldn’t get pregnant. IMO it would be and to me that’s where the line is - pregnancy announcement, few updates etc fair enough. A full on photo shoot & endless bump pictures - insensitive.

Reactions: 8
I was also talking about the star plushie which is pretty cheap especially for that brand. Same for the purse, I wouldn't consider that abnormally or horrendously expensive. I'm pretty sure half of the people who are offended by Fleur buying that wouldn't have any problem buying something crappy for their own kids and not batting an eyelash. So my post didn't justify your tone. Again, hating for hating is pretty stupid and on the verge of trolling (in my opinion), I like coming here because people have real thing to complain and talk about like ugly and expensive designer clothes, holidays during a pandemic, etc. But being nit-picky seems a bit unfair even for Fleur.

If you want to complain about something, how about how snobbish tagging all of the RJ "my own brand" instead of just the name is. Or how she said that while she tried getting pregnant she couldn't stand seeing other people gloating online about their babies and now that she got it she's doing the exact same thing? I find it actually pretty painful every time she posts about how happy she is to have Enzo, while I'm going through the same thing as she was.
I'm so sorry for your pain 😔 Having been through years of heartbreak Fleur should be more sensitive to people who are still suffering.

Reactions: 2
I am not a mother nor trying to be one in the near future. Never been pregnant and never gone through baby loss. However I have a heart and I felt for her when she was going through infertility and could only imagine how she felt whenever she saw others announce their pregnancy. She said it herself how hard it was for her and as much as she said she was happy for them, it’s obvious she was jealous too. You cannot not be in these situations. I simply messaged her because my first thought whenever she posted something baby related (which was and still very much is all she posts these days) was all heartache its causing women who are going through infertility. Those who probably followed her because they shared the same experiences and found her relatable. She’s gone through it, she should know better. I don’t remember what I wrote as I’m blocked and can’t look it up but I do know I wasn’t rude nor did I tell her to stop posting altogether about her baby. I simply wanted her to “be mindful” of what she posts. Her blocking me is unreasonable. Besides, Enzo really is a cute baby but I will never understand why she feels the need to share so many photos and videos of him for strangers to see. But yeah, safe to say I’ve lost any respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am not a mother nor trying to be one in the near future. Never been pregnant and never gone through baby loss. However I have a heart and I felt for her when she was going through infertility and could only imagine how she felt whenever she saw others announce their pregnancy. She said it herself how hard it was for her and as much as she said she was happy for them, it’s obvious she was jealous too. You cannot not be in these situations. I simply messaged her because my first thought whenever she posted something baby related (which was and still very much is all she posts these days) was all heartache its causing women who are going through infertility. Those who probably followed her because they shared the same experiences and found her relatable. She’s gone through it, she should know better. I don’t remember what I wrote as I’m blocked and can’t look it up but I do know I wasn’t rude nor did I tell her to stop posting altogether about her baby. I simply wanted her to “be mindful” of what she posts. Her blocking me is unreasonable. Besides, Enzo really is a cute baby but I will never understand why she feels the need to share so many photos and videos of him for strangers to see. But yeah, safe to say I’ve lost any respect for her.
Same as you. I can’t respect her anymore. The level of baby content is very OTT.

Fleur lives an enormously privileged life & not just because she’s rich. Stable relationship, healthy kids, her parents are alive, siblings she is close to etc.

It would be such a small thing for her to tone down the baby content but she has chosen not to even after people messaged her about it. She doesn’t care if she upsets people, all her privilege and her many many advantages in life & she can’t be bothered to be even a tiny bit sensitive to others some of whom may have been watching her content and putting money in her pocket for years. Because she wants attention and celebration for herself & her baby more than she gives a damn about anybody else.

I think she’s a spoiled, self-centred egotistical brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The strangest thing about it is that she hardly showed River as a baby at all. So you know she is capable of being respectful if she wants to. For me it doesn't seem very dignified to carry on flaunting her bare bump or the baby when she knows it may upset people, but I guess that's Fleur's behavior in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think whatever opinions and circumstances people have that warrant a complaint is valid, no matter what, so long as it's not trolling and a genuine opinion. If you have financial troubles and can't afford her gift guide then that's valid, if you have fertility struggles and feel she's rubbing it in, that's also valid. Can she be sensitive to everyone all the time? No I don't think she can and I think that's one of the fundamental problems with influencers. Whether they're there to sell something or provide escapism or just to watch out of boredom they are going to make everyone feel like tit at some point and I don't think that's healthy. She not a friend, she's not a proffesional in any way and she's certainly not bothered about whether what she says or does offends and that's unfortunate.

I used to get miffed about her lies and selling 24/7 but the other day I actually felt pity for her that she still uploads and does what she does even though she doesn't have to (financially). The more influencers get a bad name she's lumped in with them and she doesn't even need the job, it's somethong she does to fulfill another need. Whether that's greed, boredom, attention or what I don't know, but the longer she stays doing it the more I think she's willing to go down with the ship and no matter how well off she is she's still an influencer with no discernable talent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think whatever opinions and circumstances people have that warrant a complaint is valid, no matter what, so long as it's not trolling and a genuine opinion. If you have financial troubles and can't afford her gift guide then that's valid, if you have fertility struggles and feel she's rubbing it in, that's also valid. Can she be sensitive to everyone all the time? No I don't think she can and I think that's one of the fundamental problems with influencers. Whether they're there to sell something or provide escapism or just to watch out of boredom they are going to make everyone feel like tit at some point and I don't think that's healthy. She not a friend, she's not a proffesional in any way and she's certainly not bothered about whether what she says or does offends and that's unfortunate.

I used to get miffed about her lies and selling 24/7 but the other day I actually felt pity for her that she still uploads and does what she does even though she doesn't have to (financially). The more influencers get a bad name she's lumped in with them and she doesn't even need the job, it's somethong she does to fulfill another need. Whether that's greed, boredom, attention or what I don't know, but the longer she stays doing it the more I think she's willing to go down with the ship and no matter how well off she is she's still an influencer with no discernable talent.
I was tired when I called her brat 😉. I don’t think Fleur is all bad anymore than the rest of us but I do think her recent behaviour has been poor & somewhat heartless.

About fulfilling a need hmmm I don’t know I think she wants the money personally.

The strangest thing about it is that she hardly showed River as a baby at all. So you know she is capable of being respectful if she wants to. For me it doesn't seem very dignified to carry on flaunting her bare bump or the baby when she knows it may upset people, but I guess that's Fleur's behavior in general.
Well observed. Her pregnancy with River was less look at me!!!
She was grossly insensitive about this one IMO & one of her posts reeked to me of it’s my turn now! Fleur wants to celebrate her pregnancy & baby in an OTT way because of her infertility, instead of choosing the alternative path of kindness for those still struggling.
To top it off she marketed her brand on the back of infertility.
Comes off YouTube due to her struggles but when her struggles are over comes back on with baby content.
I just can’t find much about her to like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.