Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2059410

I did like Fleur's dress. To me she dressed the best for the event and season. She may not stand out on the event, but she didn't have to. She was a guest.
Josie's dress was nice but not for a night black tie event at a Palace. She showed the 3 options she brought with her and they all were very bad options for that night.
Victoria's, Suzie's and Amelia's dresses were too cheap for the event in my opinion.

I may have heard wrong but I think Fleur mentioned on her stories that she has been at Versailles only as a visitor, like tourism. How refreshing to hear she can afford a trip to Paris and was interested to buy her own ticket to visit the Palace!

I can't beleive non of the other girls have been on Versailles before. Influencers only visit places that they get invited for free. I know they all have been on Paris before, I bet they haven't spent a day at the Louvre either. And I mean inside the museum (not the IG photos outside at the pyramids). Really, less Chanel shopping and more story and art girls.
Sure there's no money in story and art! They make their living being vacuous. Shopping, coffee, posing, affiliate link, ooh look a rainbow!

Reactions: 6
Sure there's no money in story and art! They make their living being vacuous. Shopping, coffee, posing, affiliate link, ooh look a rainbow!
I recently rewatched Fleurs vlogs of Japan and I was thinking that she hardly did anything cultural unless it was arranged as part of the trip.

Reactions: 7
Guys, I usually just lurk here but I'm dying to understand this: why does she only show the boy's face but not the girl?? is there a reason I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Guys, I usually just lurk here but I'm dying to understand this: why does she only show the boy's face but not the girl?? is there a reason I missed?
It's her "too late", response. Her reason is that the girl is at school and not in her care 100% of the time. Shame we already know her daughter's full name, date of birth if I cared enough to look and her address if I cared to look.

Performative at this point.

Reactions: 15
Also because babies appearances change quite a lot during the first years, so she thinks we won’t be able to tell what he looks like when he’s older.
Even though we know how his entire extended family looks like so it’s not that hard to figure out probably (sorry if this comes off creepy. Just seen a documentary about kids on social media and it honestly made me sick because I didn’t realize half of these things).

Reactions: 8
The lovely gifted days out are starting to get on my tits. At least do a giveaway for one of your povvo followers Fleur.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand what brands gain from giving her anything. Particularly family focused things. She doesn’t do youtube anymore. Says she won’t show river. What promotion is that for them?

Reactions: 7
Either make and stick with your decision to keep your child offline. Do not then use the back of a child for ads, particularly when she’s already got more money than she knows what to do with. Absolutely does my head in!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Either make and stick with your decision to keep your child offline. Do not then use the back of a child for ads, particularly when she’s already got more money than she knows what to do with. Absolutely does my head in!
She’s definitely backtracked. She’s posted her loads lately including her face
It’s so odd. Why does she need so much free stuff when she is loaded

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her son is definitely her favourite. She’s obsessed
I was wondering about that too. It's not uncommon for some mothers to prefer their sons over their daughters (though they will always say that's not the case).
But if I want to be fair to Fleur for once, she did say that she hadn't truly appreciated motherhood until the lockdowns forced her to stay home (this was in one of the vlogs back then). She said that after River was born she immediately tried to get back into her influencer lifestyle and do as much as possible. Which is true, I know we commented on this back then and the many trips she took at the time (even holidays with Mike while River wasn't with them). Maybe lockdown really grounded her in that way and she's just more appreciative of having a baby now. I don't think she resents River, she's always making sure to take her somewhere on her own too. Not sharing her face anymore is actually a good thing, but laughable of course in terms of security, because of Mike and Fleur's status and public info about them.

Probably because it was a challenge to conceive him and she's just grateful to have her healthy boy here.

Reactions: 5
Probably because it was a challenge to conceive him and she's just grateful to have her healthy boy here.
Yes I was going to say the similar. From what was shared they didn't have the same struggles (and heartbreak) with River as they did with conceiving Enzo.

Reactions: 3
Enzo is such a daft name for an English toff baby 😆

He is cute though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh it was gifted? I only watched the stories from the drive there and the first few from when they had arrived but she didn’t mention at the time that this was a gifted stay? But hey, Fleur has always looked for any freebies and gifted holidays, just like any other influencer. Her and Mike having money doesn’t mean they like to spend it on things they can have for free 😁

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.