Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In amongst all their other luxury holidays you’d think they could’ve donated this one to a family or couple who are struggling. But no, the Bells constantly have their greedy hands out! 😡 Grabby, leeching parasites! 😡

Reactions: 15
I’m sure that’s the same place they stayed in last time they were in Cornwall? They were somewhere first and then relocated to there

Reactions: 3
Difficult to see this is an add in all the pics - where she has placed the declaration, small writing, colour of text etc.
These so called influencers will do anything to bend the rules as much as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Difficult to see this is an add in all the pics - where she has placed the declaration, small writing, colour of text etc.
These so called influencers will do anything to bend the rules as much as possible.
Yep, Fleur has always prided herself on being so much more transparent than others in her videos, but still loves playing the game just like them, by making the ad disclaimer as small and unnoticeable as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Report her to the ASA! The more they get, the more they have to investigate

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let's gift a luxury holiday to a family who can clearly afford it 😡 checked out the company who gifted it, that house starts from £2500 for 7 nights out of peak season. If you want to stay there for a week in July-August it's almost £7k 🤮 how is this even relatable content, it's just bragging at this point.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Fleur‘s taste in art is as questionable as some of her fashion choices :D I know the paintings she showed are for her London flat and from old vlogs I remember the style of that flat to be a lot more Fleur like (edgy, except not) than their house. I wonder if they still have someone stay in the flat sometimes or if it’s just empty until Fleur drops in once a month. Not that they need the money to finance that place lol

Reactions: 2
The flat is clearly where she lets loose on the extremely tacky side of her personal taste 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She is selling enzo’s newborn stuff. I swear to god if that profit isn’t going to charity….

• Angry
Wait a sec…someone on Vinted is using the FleurdeForce name?? Well Fleur, have you told your lawyers to send a cease and desist letter? Are you sending your minions to come after that person? Isn’t that literally your brand name that you, and only you own the copyrights to?? No?
Sorry, still annoyed at the whole Fleur East thing when she actively ruined her getting a magazine cover because the editors decided to put Fleur de Force on the cover 🙄 her sheer entitlement and conviction that surely everyone knows her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Fleur is such an ugly name. Literally rhymes with bleurgh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I had a look at the instagram the other day and while I know she's much more relaxed showing her baby this time around, said baby does feature quite a lot. I'm not judging negatively, just something I noticed. River was the headless baby until she had hair and was cute.

I watched her stories yesterday and keep remembering her horrid phrasing when describing how her London flat had some damage from a leak. She said something like "the woman upstairs caused a leak" 🤣
I can't even explain it, it just sounded so crappy and entitled!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I watched her stories yesterday and keep remembering her horrid phrasing when describing how her London flat had some damage from a leak. She said something like "the woman upstairs caused a leak" 🤣
I can't even explain it, it just sounded so crappy and entitled!
I'm surprised she even showed out of the window.. like people already know where her flat is, why would you give the public more knowledge. Especially as the flat is empty most of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.