Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I think the dress is lovely, the others here are right. It did make her look frumpy. It’s the type of dress the Princess of Wales might wear to a gala dinner with a tiara and everything. but the difference between Fleur and Catherine is that Catherine is tall and slim so she can pull off just about anything. Fleur has a nice figure as well but she’s not tall. If she didn’t want to show skin, she could have had an updo or if the skirt was the fitted type, like mermaid cut, (doesn't have to be super tight, but well tailored) she would look less like a sack of glittery fabric and hair.

I really hope Fleur tries a stylist one day. She can certainly afford it and even make a Youtube video about it. She can find out what style fits her body type from a professional without sacrificing her preferences and personality. Actually, her mother and sister might benefit from a stylist too as they dress very similarly and it's just not it.

Reactions: 16
Dark eyebrows, orange skin and yellow hair is never a good look. I associate it with post middle-aged ladies desperately trying to look younger than the are.

Reactions: 9
I stopped following her about the Dubai stuff. She recently popped up on my TikTok. God, she does a lot of pouting. She just needs to bite the bullet and get lip filler.

Reactions: 3
All the dresses were awful and I'm tired of pretending they weren't.
I actually think Fleur's dress and the off the shoulder light coloured dress (no idea who was wearing it) were the most appropriate ones for the event and the setting. Maybe the only appropriate ones in the photo shared above.
I don't particularly like either of them but at least they don't look as incongruous to the setting - the other dresses are like something you'd see at the British Soap Awards!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This is the only time where Fleur was glamorous and classy, in my opinion. Hair up, no frumpy dresses, no biker jackets..
1ED2B87A-B5A7-4F62-8B7E-281F56AE9B51.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is the only time where Fleur was glamorous and classy, in my opinion. Hair up, no frumpy dresses, no biker jackets..
View attachment 2057941
She looks really nice here, cool even I would say. Did someone else style her?
I wonder if this look made her feel self-conscious? Because she has her hair up AND showing more skin. But it still looks classy and nice. I wish she would look like this more often, she can definitely pull it off. Even if she doesn't like showing her arms or have a deep v, she could still wear something with long(er) sleeves and look great. It's also the fabric I think? It looks well made.

Reactions: 2
Captura de Pantalla 2023-03-27 a la(s) 09.49.24.png

I did like Fleur's dress. To me she dressed the best for the event and season. She may not stand out on the event, but she didn't have to. She was a guest.
Josie's dress was nice but not for a night black tie event at a Palace. She showed the 3 options she brought with her and they all were very bad options for that night.
Victoria's, Suzie's and Amelia's dresses were too cheap for the event in my opinion.

I may have heard wrong but I think Fleur mentioned on her stories that she has been at Versailles only as a visitor, like tourism. How refreshing to hear she can afford a trip to Paris and was interested to buy her own ticket to visit the Palace!

I can't beleive non of the other girls have been on Versailles before. Influencers only visit places that they get invited for free. I know they all have been on Paris before, I bet they haven't spent a day at the Louvre either. And I mean inside the museum (not the IG photos outside at the pyramids). Really, less Chanel shopping and more story and art girls.

Reactions: 12
Fleur looks great. The others quite frankly look like glammed up prozzies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.