Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk if this is because we grew up frugal but my mom would hate such expensive gifts. She's so much happier if I make or bake something myself because it's personal, something I put a lot of time, effort and love in rather than something so expensive. Seems like over-compensating to me idk 🤷‍♀️

(not saying my mom isn't worth it, of course she is!, but it feel so impersonal and just throwing money at it)
Agreed anyone can buy something I cleaned my mums house one year from top to bottom because she wasn’t feeling great and made her a lovely lunch on the day and bought her favourite chocolate.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just seen her insta stories and post on the Versailles event from last night. She understood the assignment and fully glammed up in a nice way, but sometimes I think it wouldnt hurt her to show some skin. Hear me out :D she always wears so much fabric, with her hair down, I just feel that a neckline which showed a little bit of skin would emphasize how great her body actually is. She makes herself look a bit boxy and for no reason. I'm guessing she is insecure about her body, like most of us, thus covering up.

Reactions: 24
I've just seen her insta stories and post on the Versailles event from last night. She understood the assignment and fully glammed up in a nice way, but sometimes I think it wouldnt hurt her to show some skin. Hear me out :D she always wears so much fabric, with her hair down, I just feel that a neckline which showed a little bit of skin would emphasize how great her body actually is. She makes herself look a bit boxy and for no reason. I'm guessing she is insecure about her body, like most of us, thus covering up.
She always dresses a little matronly. The dress is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the silhouette, paired with the high neckline, along with the sequins skews older. It's beautiful, but not exactly youthful.

I think some of it may be insecurity but also Fleur likes to think of herself as very posh, very classic and probably takes some of her inspiration from, for example, Princess Catherine. And that's the sort of dress she'd wear. No skin, very classic and princessy.

Reactions: 20
Isn’t her sister married to the other member?
I think this is incestous and weird and he’s even so blond like her sister
---
She looks SO boring compared to the other girls!!

Reactions: 6
She always dresses a little matronly. The dress is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but the silhouette, paired with the high neckline, along with the sequins skews older. It's beautiful, but not exactly youthful.

I think some of it may be insecurity but also Fleur likes to think of herself as very posh, very classic and probably takes some of her inspiration from, for example, Princess Catherine. And that's the sort of dress she'd wear. No skin, very classic and princessy.
Yeah you're probably right. Covering up = classy.

And also, while she looks good, she has really lost so much of her youthfulness. She's only what, 34 year old? The fillers and the botox have aged her. Her skin might look smooth, but her facial expressions look harsher than before.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think this is incestous and weird and he’s even so blond like her sister
---

She looks SO boring compared to the other girls!!
I always think considering her wealth and connections and actually how she is slim she always looks just meh - like there’s always something that’s off with her look and it just doesn’t look right - she just looks a bit dumpy and try hard most of the time

Reactions: 20
I always think considering her wealth and connections and actually how she is slim she always looks just meh - like there’s always something that’s off with her look and it just doesn’t look right - she just looks a bit dumpy and try hard most of the time
Yeh she thinks she an extra in downton abbey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fleur does look a bit matronly here, I agree. However, a few of them have a hell of a lot of skin on show for a fancy dinner at a palace. Suzie's dress doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination! Has Frow always been this thin? I haven't seen her in a while but she looks super skinny in these pics.

I've noticed when Fleur gets together with her irl friends they all dress quite conservatively and older than their years.

I bet Fleur thinks Suzie's dress is super trashy!

No matter what she wears she somehow always manages to look dated. If it’s not the outfit it’s the hair and makeup.

Reactions: 13
Guessing there’s a suzie thread somewhere, but all she does is pout in every photo I’ve seen of her!

fleur would look so much better with her hair up and showing some arm! She’s gorgeous but always looks a bit witchy!

Guessing there’s a suzie thread somewhere, but all she does is pout in every photo I’ve seen of her!

fleur would look so much better with her hair up and showing some arm! She’s gorgeous but always looks a bit witchy!
And she thought she got rid of the witchy looks when she had her nose done ;)

It’s weird how she had all these little procedures done (teeth fixed, nose job, fillers, botox) and started them before she was 30, and now she looks older than most women her age (that I know). But yeah, it’s definitely also her style that ages her!

• Haha
  • Sick
On the very few occasions I’ve seen her with her hair up, it really suits her but I think it’s a bit of a security blanket for her.

Fleur does look a bit matronly here, I agree. However, a few of them have a hell of a lot of skin on show for a fancy dinner at a palace. Suzie's dress doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination! Has Frow always been this thin? I haven't seen her in a while but she looks super skinny in these pics.

I've noticed when Fleur gets together with her irl friends they all dress quite conservatively and older than their years.

I bet Fleur thinks Suzie's dress is super trashy!
Definite extremes, Fleur's all covered-up dress and Suzie's no back dress or even Amelia's dress, which was one bold arm movement away from seeing her boobs pop free, no matter how great a boob tape she's using.

I'm so jealous of the amazing experiences influencers get and don't even appreciate much. Like imagine a night in Versailles for a private event? Actual dream goals.

Reactions: 16
It’s sad as Fleur is completely covered and I get the sense it’s from her insecurities about her body (even though she is perfectly slim..) especially next to these other girls as they are all tiny (Victoria looks very unwell in my opninion and her dress looks awful). If Fleur had gone sleeveless or for a v neck it would have looked less matronly. I appreciate her not wanting to show too much next to these girls and feel huge (she’s not obviously) next to them but I actually think it’s had the opposite effect and makes her look bigger. Josie isn’t dressed very revealing but the shoulders out give it more shape and glamour.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.