Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping onto this thread to say I saw fleur and all her fam in nandos in rugby (bit random I thought) and have to say Mike is very good looking in real life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just popping onto this thread to say I saw fleur and all her fam in nandos in rugby (bit random I thought) and have to say Mike is very good looking in real life!
If she's still got that Nando's Black Card thing (free food apparently) that'll be why! Also I'm sure ages ago someone else said they saw her in the same Nando's and she was apparently really rude 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Nando's is really not a place to be haughty though. It's not some fancy restaurant that one expects excellent service. In my experience, their staff is capable enough. I have no idea what the black card entails but if it entitles you to free food and you're being a Karen about it then wow.

Reactions: 3
Fleur dresses like she's 6 feet tall with long legs. She's so matronly and frumpy. Even when she wears her leather jackets and bicker boots, it just doesn't suit her body type.
Agree. Her style is awful. Sort of like a cross between M&S but with a biker jacket on top, always.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Fleur Le Douche's style is wearing a leather jacket over a flowery dress.. so rockstar! and I bet she voted for Brexit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea I reckon they will have three. She’s previously said that they wanted 3-4 but I suspect the larger than expected gap will mean it’s 3. River is definitely on the young side for Harry Potter. I’m surprised she really understands it. I suspect it’s more for Fleur than her. I wonder what her personal problems she’s alluded to on instagram are

Reactions: 1
I’ve always thought he was a very handsome man to be fair haha
Really?! Just shows how different taste is … I’ve always found him really unattractive 😂 sort of looks like a middle aged woman in the face to me! Very feminine, but not in a hot way like David Beckham, Brad Pitt etc where they are also rugged with it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Really?! Just shows how different taste is … I’ve always found him really unattractive 😂 sort of looks like a middle aged woman in the face to me! Very feminine, but not in a hot way like David Beckham, Brad Pitt etc where they are also rugged with it 😂
I find him deeply unattractive. He looks piggish and feminine. And also gay. Sorry.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
He is not bad looking but appears to be so snotty that it makes him kinda ugly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yea I reckon they will have three. She’s previously said that they wanted 3-4 but I suspect the larger than expected gap will mean it’s 3. River is definitely on the young side for Harry Potter. I’m surprised she really understands it. I suspect it’s more for Fleur than her. I wonder what her personal problems she’s alluded to on instagram are

Also potentially 4 c-sections could be a bit much on her body depending on what she is advised.

Reactions: 2
I’m very surprised. She’s said just the two babies, no plans for more. Although considering her struggle I wonder if she’s just saying that to stop people asking… then SURPRISE! #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.