Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get the feeling she'd love to be a full on bougie mummy and interiors vlogger but can't to keep up the family image/hide the size of the manor?
Given the snippets she shares, I feel like she's dying to show her real life but knows it won't go down well in terms of perception and I suppose her in laws would have strong views, given Mike's position/family business.

Anyhoo, couldn't think of anything more relevant/recent to comment on, but I've been thinking this for a while...
Agreed. Nothing relatable about a mummy in a mansion :sick:

Reactions: 7
Anyone get the feeling she'd love to be a full on bougie mummy and interiors vlogger but can't to keep up the family image/hide the size of the manor?
Given the snippets she shares, I feel like she's dying to show her real life but knows it won't go down well in terms of perception and I suppose her in laws would have strong views, given Mike's position/family business.

Anyhoo, couldn't think of anything more relevant/recent to comment on, but I've been thinking this for a while...
Yes I've always thought this since she started showing more of her house during the renovations of those spare rooms upstairs (I think after Dubai gate). I think she'd love to fill her YouTube with videos of what's she's bought/what they've changed/her interior designer inspos etc but it would never fit into her relatable "saving up for this bag" schtick.
Until Dubai gate, and then either the mask had slipped so she indulged a little bit or she was trying the claw back subscribers that couldn't resist a nosey round her house. Either way I truly think it's all she's got left.

Doesn't want to show the kids? Great, good decision.
Wants to live a sustainable life/wardrobe? Can't cash in on hauls/af links.
Her merch jewellery brand? Bit of a sinker so no one's interested.
Home life/family vlogs? In laws put their foot down after the family business was trashed.
Her beauty content? Bit passé and not credible with the amount of brands are "her favourite" shilling one after the other.

I can't think of anything else she has but the manor house??

Reactions: 9
This mornings story's

1st one - "finally got Enzo back to sleep"
2nd one - The Halo is great "sends him straight off to sleep"
3rd one - would get thr Snoo "if he was hard to get to sleep"

??? She just contradicts herself in each one!

Reactions: 6
This mornings story's

1st one - "finally got Enzo back to sleep"
2nd one - The Halo is great "sends him straight off to sleep"
3rd one - would get thr Snoo "if he was hard to get to sleep"

??? She just contradicts herself in each one!
She called him Enzo? Did anyone have that in the sweepstakes?

Totally agree. She tempts people back with snippets of the house. It's the only thing that temps me. But even the simple tour she did of the nursery was revealing. She admitted that they didn't own many books and said that the shelving in the baby's room was their main book storage. It's like three shelves with books like Harry Potter and twilight. Not saying everyone needs to own loads of books at all, but she literally lives in a mansion. Also that toile wallpaper gives particularly strong colonizers vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes I've always thought this since she started showing more of her house during the renovations of those spare rooms upstairs (I think after Dubai gate). I think she'd love to fill her YouTube with videos of what's she's bought/what they've changed/her interior designer inspos etc but it would never fit into her relatable "saving up for this bag" schtick.
Until Dubai gate, and then either the mask had slipped so she indulged a little bit or she was trying the claw back subscribers that couldn't resist a nosey round her house. Either way I truly think it's all she's got left.

Doesn't want to show the kids? Great, good decision.
Wants to live a sustainable life/wardrobe? Can't cash in on hauls/af links.
Her merch jewellery brand? Bit of a sinker so no one's interested.
Home life/family vlogs? In laws put their foot down after the family business was trashed.
Her beauty content? Bit passé and not credible with the amount of brands are "her favourite" shilling one after the other.

I can't think of anything else she has but the manor house??
What happened with the family business drama? 🤔

What happened with the family business drama? 🤔
Car dealership CEO and popular beauty vlogger wife branded 'selfish and insensitive' for 'covering up' Dubai trip after 'making 300 staff redundant' - as she claims she 'didn't realise' it was against government advice

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Does she mean here, in which case she’s saying we’re in positions of (minor) authority? Oh Fleur you do flatter us…

If the next potshot is at ‘the pedants’ for her misuse or misunderstanding of jobsworth, she’s rumbled 🤣 🕵🏼‍♀️

As an aside - I’m guessing the word jobsworth comes up a lot in wealthy (esp new money) families - it translates to ‘our money/status has not allowed us to do whatever we want in this particular situation and we are being told so by someone on a low wage / of low status - how outrageous’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think they have two nannies at the moment? One for River, one for the baby when Fleur goes on a special mother daughter day with her (like yesterday)? I highly doubt that Mike looked after his four weeks old son by himself :D
When I used to be a nanny in London, the more wealthy families definitely had two nannies for a while after they had a newborn. Not every nanny is qualified to look after kids that little.

Reactions: 6
Do you think they have two nannies at the moment? One for River, one for the baby when Fleur goes on a special mother daughter day with her (like yesterday)? I highly doubt that Mike looked after his four weeks old son by himself :D
When I used to be a nanny in London, the more wealthy families definitely had two nannies for a while after they had a newborn. Not every nanny is qualified to look after kids that little.
Wait, why couldn’t he look after him by himself? Especially when it’s their 2nd child?

Reactions: 4
Does she mean here, in which case she’s saying we’re in positions of (minor) authority? Oh Fleur you do flatter us…

If the next potshot is at ‘the pedants’ for her misuse or misunderstanding of jobsworth, she’s rumbled 🤣 🕵🏼‍♀️

As an aside - I’m guessing the word jobsworth comes up a lot in wealthy (esp new money) families - it translates to ‘our money/status has not allowed us to do whatever we want in this particular situation and we are being told so by someone on a low wage / of low status - how outrageous’.
I couldn't agree more. I think this particular word/her general sentiments conveyed in this sentence are really revealing about what a smug, entitled madam this witch really is. She is such a cow and clearly holds her followers in disdain.

Reactions: 13
Wait, why couldn’t he look after him by himself? Especially when it’s their 2nd child?
Same reason rich people employ workers for all kinds of stuff: because they don’t want to do it and can pay others to. That doesn’t make him a bad father or lazy or whatever. I worked for rich people and it’s just their version of convenience, to have staff for the kids, the house, the garden etc.

Reactions: 5
In her stories from the other day Fleur mentioned she was not supposed to film in the theatre. So what did she do? Yup. Filmed in the theatre. She really thinks she's above the rules.

She posted this just before her 'jobsworth' comment.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Non native English speaker. What does jobsworth mean ? Why was it condescending of her to use it ?

Non native English speaker. What does jobsworth mean ? Why was it condescending of her to use it ?
she didn’t use it in the right context. A jobsworth is someone who sticks doggedly to the rules and won’t even give an inch. So if you asked for an extra serving of milk at a cafe, and the server refused because he might get into trouble - “it’s more than my job’s worth.”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.