Fleur De Force #9 has an aversion to truffles since getting pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a lot to leave her Mum with him all day too when he would want to feed. I do think she is giving some btrqst milk though but maybe she is supplementing with formula (I KNOW not that it matters that she is) but just like the poster above I wouldn't have been able to leave that soon for the day so HOW would be good to know!

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a lot to leave her Mum with him all day too when he would want to feed. I do think she is giving some btrqst milk though but maybe she is supplementing with formula (I KNOW not that it matters that she is) but just like the poster above I wouldn't have been able to leave that soon for the day so HOW would be good to know!
Yes I’m actually really interested in how she’s doing it too. I’m pregnant with my second and I’m considering combi feeding but it’s hard to find good information on how to schedule it all. I exclusively pumped for the first month with my son because he never got the hang of breastfeeding, then moved onto formula. I needed to pump every few hours or I’d be in agony. I know she might have a portable pump but I’d be devastated to dump my milk if I had nowhere to store it. The saying goes, don’t cry over spilt milk….unless it’s breastmilk 😂 As she’s been gifted these tickets maybe they’ve also arranged for her to have access to a fridge for milk storage.
Instead of being elusive about it I think it would be nice for her to be open about how feeding’s going and how she’s managing it. Hearing real-life experiences is so reassuring to new mums. I appreciate the majority of her followers probably couldn’t care less though and of course you always get the few people who will judge her either way and make judgy comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She was already testy at people possibly judging her for putting River in the stroller, I doubt she’s going to share anything about whether or not she breastfeeds her baby :D

Reactions: 5
She was already testy at people possibly judging her for putting River in the stroller, I doubt she’s going to share anything about whether or not she breastfeeds her baby :D
Good point 😂 but she HAS been referring to pumping. Just like the stroller thing, why draw attention to it if you don’t want to discuss it? She didn’t need to share the photo of river in the stroller just like she didn’t need to mention breastfeeding/pumping

Reactions: 3
Good point 😂 but she HAS been referring to pumping. Just like the stroller thing, why draw attention to it if you don’t want to discuss it? She didn’t need to share the photo of river in the stroller just like she didn’t need to mention breastfeeding/pumping
But she has. She has mentioned it several times, showed the Elvie pump in her bag when going to London etc etc.

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely breastfeeding to some capacity. She put up a picture of the Elvie pump fitting in her bag for some event a few weeks ago.

I honestly don’t care what she does, I’m not a parent, so live and let live. But it’s been a bit mad to see her be here there and everywhere since having the baby. She’s been at so many blogger events too. Would you not be exhausted and in bits after having a second baby and recovering from a c-section? Shades of all that fomo she complained about after having River. Not saying she should be locked in with the baby but it’s like she just can’t chill out and enjoy the time.

Reactions: 12
She’s definitely breastfeeding to some capacity. She put up a picture of the Elvie pump fitting in her bag for some event a few weeks ago.

I honestly don’t care what she does, I’m not a parent, so live and let live. But it’s been a bit mad to see her be here there and everywhere since having the baby. She’s been at so many blogger events too. Would you not be exhausted and in bits after having a second baby and recovering from a c-section? Shades of all that fomo she complained about after having River. Not saying she should be locked in with the baby but it’s like she just can’t chill out and enjoy the time.
Yes I was thinking the same. Having had two kids, one of the best parts of the newborn stage is the bubble you're in for a few weeks. I know with the second there's less of that because life carries on with whatever the first needs like nursery drop offs and stuff...but yeh I don't know this time when they're tiny is so short and goes by even faster with the second, I know I couldn't have been attending numerous events over numerous days in those first couple of months post second cesarean, but that's just me and it isn't my job or lifestyle to do those things anyway so hats off to her for cracking on I guess...I just hope she doesn't feel later on that she missed out on the early days 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Who can be arsed driving an hour from a festival, a night of night feeds and then an hour back again in the morning??? I wouldn't commit myself to those logistics without the baby!

Reactions: 8
I’ve exclusively pumped for the past 6 months and it’s gruelling. Can’t imagine gallivanting here there and everywhere so if she is, fair play to her tbh. Seems odd though wanting to be away such early days 😢

Reactions: 10
Yes I was thinking the same. Having had two kids, one of the best parts of the newborn stage is the bubble you're in for a few weeks. I know with the second there's less of that because life carries on with whatever the first needs like nursery drop offs and stuff...but yeh I don't know this time when they're tiny is so short and goes by even faster with the second, I know I couldn't have been attending numerous events over numerous days in those first couple of months post second cesarean, but that's just me and it isn't my job or lifestyle to do those things anyway so hats off to her for cracking on I guess...I just hope she doesn't feel later on that she missed out on the early days 🤷‍♀️
It's funny, because she did talk about this during one of the lockdown vlogs: how she had tried to keep up her influencer lifestyle right after River was born and how appreciative she was to have all this time with her when they were all at home. I think, and I really don't mean it as harsh as it may sound, that Fleur isn't particularly interested in the new born stage of her children. It always seemed like she connected more with River once she started to look like Fleur and when Fleur noticed River having similar character traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's up the parent to decide until when they want to put their child in a stroller, it's none of someone else's business. My help (for my health) recently talked about her youngest girl, she had issues with her legs when she was very young (sorry I have no idea what it was) and the doctor told her to put her in a stroller until she was better/therapy started working. This was until she was 5 or so. People were always looking down at her for "restraining her child" and talking badly about her behind her back etc. When all she did was the best for her child. Don't judge too quickly.

Reactions: 4
It's up the parent to decide until when they want to put their child in a stroller, it's none of someone else's business. My help (for my health) recently talked about her youngest girl, she had issues with her legs when she was very young (sorry I have no idea what it was) and the doctor told her to put her in a stroller until she was better/therapy started working. This was until she was 5 or so. People were always looking down at her for "restraining her child" and talking badly about her behind her back etc. When all she did was the best for her child. Don't judge too quickly.
Bizarre. It wouldn’t even occur to me to start thinking about what age a child in a buggy is. I walk on by or move to let the buggy into a lift or whatever and get on with my day.
Ive no idea why Fleur put it on Instagram though unless she was thinking someone might see her with River in a buggy, given what happened with Dubai.

Reactions: 6

Ye but no one here IS judging that. At all. In fact we were all agreeing we still use the stroller long term. The issue was they way she said "jobsworth" which he was the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ye but no one here IS judging that. At all. In fact we were all agreeing we still use the stroller long term. The issue was they way she said "jobsworth" which he was the issue.
In my country people judge each other like crazy for things like that, sorry I thought people here had an issue with it as well. Thanks for saying the issue was the jobsworth thing though, sorry I didn't get that. I thought both were an issue.

Reactions: 2
I know this is a “dissing” post so I probably shouldn’t admit that I really like fleur. Yes, she’s not relatable and she can be seriously out of touch. Rolex watch for day to day and
chanel handbags for every day, thousands ofpounds worth of Jewellery etc. I got a push Pressie (although I call it a lift pressie cause I had an emergency c section), my partner and I have a good life together, he’s got a good job and although I’m on mat leave I’m also a decent earner, so I never feel envious of the things I can buy, I have a house (albeit tiny!) that I adore, my watch isn’t a Rolex but tells the time, mybag isn’t chanel but it still carries my stuff, I haven’t had a holiday in literally 7 years but we’ve got onebooked for next year. I am envious of her freedom to do whatever she wants without worrying about money etc etc.The one thing that actually annoys me is I sort of get the feeling that if sheknew me in real life she wouldn’t accept the fact I’m happy with a lot less than her, I don’t think she realises that she’s not better than anyone else she’s just luckier than us ( OG Buffy quote).i wish she wouldn’t hide her wealth and actually show us her house. I love old stately mansions downton abbey homes, I would love it if she done a real house tour. I don’t care that my house could fit into hers ten times over I would like the escapism
Yeah I really like Fleur. She does some stupid tit but as a person I like her. She’s silly to think anyone is watching her thinking she is relatable, so she may aswell just own up to the wealth. I’d love a gander at her palace 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.