Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all thinking the same?
Well, everyone will be thinking pregnancy because of this but I am not so sure. If this is a teaser for a pregnancy announcement then I'm surprised she'd announce if she's not very far along given the issues she's had. She is not visibly pregnant right now. She posted a picture yesterday where she doesn't look pregnant at all. Also, I'm sure she mentioned drinking champagne at the Bond premiere a few weeks back. Of course it's possible she's been posting old photos and was lying about drinking alcohol. I haven't watched her most recent vlog so don't know if she looks pregnant in that.

My first thought was that she's embarking on a new venture (exciting project she's been talking about) and quitting YouTube.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet she's launching her own tacky jewelry line.

Also, she'll probably stick around for Vlogmas to sell whatever it is she's excited about in that story.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Quitting YouTube is probably a good idea for her at this point. She clearly didn't appreciate being held accountable for Dubai -deleting comments and blocking people left, right and centre. This way she can do whatever she likes and not have to answer to the peasants!

• Haha
Judging by what she posted yesterday, she’s probably launching a jewelry line, so that’s one big announcement and I would be very surprised if the second announcement wasn’t a pregnancy

Reactions: 11
She's obviously baiting a pregnancy announcement to drum up a bit of excitement for whatever it is she's looking to sell us. Bad taste yet again Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She's obviously baiting a pregnancy announcement to drum up a bit of excitement for whatever it is she's looking to sell us. Bad taste yet again Fleur.
Exactly this. And then will cry about people speculating to get Fleur stans to defend her. She is vile :sick:

Reactions: 14
This. It’s atrocious and I’d love to say I’m surprised, but after Dubai, I’m really not. She’s shown her true colours and I’m surprised she would even want to tempt fate.

Reactions: 19
I hate people speculating about whether others are pregnant and then people do tit like this and you realise they’re actually just asking for it. #clickbait

I’m sorry I know we have stopped speculating but after her Instagram story today she is so going to announce she is pregnant…I don’t think (I would hope not anyway) she would go that low as to hint something like that after what she has gone through. She wouldn’t want the responses to that story if she wasn’t because it’s clear she’s been so upset about previous tries.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry I know we have stopped speculating but after her Instagram story today she is so going to announce she is pregnant…I don’t think (I would hope not anyway) she would go that low as to hint something like that after what she has gone through.
There is literally nothing in that story to suggest it's pregnancy related though, is there? She just said she has two exciting announcements to make and that was it. All of a sudden women who had miscarriage can't have anything exciting happening in their lives if it's not pregnancy?
If you are expecting a pregnancy announcement based solely on that story and get disappointed when it's not, well that's your own fault.

And I do agree with you on one point, that Fleur would never exploit her miscarriage in such crass way after going through all that pain, nor do I believe would she tease her followers with hints and whatnot when (if) she gets pregnant again.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wasn't she meant to launch a jewelry collection earlier in the year and then it got delayed to wait for the dust to die down after Dubai?
Also anyone saying that is it unfair to speculate if she is pregnant is not seeing the full picture. She is basically asking for it with a post like that and it's not like she won't make money of any future pregnancy and baby. If she is respectful and modest about any future babies I will eat my hat. She is flaunting Riva more and more.

Reactions: 11
It's either:
Pregnancy announcement
Jewelry launch/new business
Retiring from YouTube

Knowing Fleur she's probably emotional over a new handbag unboxing :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There is literally nothing in that story to suggest it's pregnancy related though, is there? She just said she has two exciting announcements to make and that was it. All of a sudden women who had miscarriage can't have anything exciting happening in their lives if it's not pregnancy?
If you are expecting a pregnancy announcement based solely on that story and get disappointed when it's not, well that's your own fault.

And I do agree with you on one point, that Fleur would never exploit her miscarriage in such crass way after going through all that pain, nor do I believe would she tease her followers with hints and whatnot when (if) she gets pregnant again.
It's her being emotional that makes it sound like a pregnancy announcement. She surely knows that.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It's her being emotional that makes it sound like a pregnancy announcement. She surely knows that.
Exactly. Looks like the Fleur stans are out in force before she’s even complained about speculation :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
If this is a pregnancy announcement she has even less integrity than I thought. I doubt it is though. She is just trying to get loads of engagement before she shills some jewelry. I dont know why people can't see through her.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.