Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think its going to be a pregnancy announcement. I think we can all agree 1 is going to be her new line / brand. My guess the other one is going to be that she is stepping back from youtube in the new year to focus on 'her brand'.

Reactions: 17
Whatever the announcement, I suppose she has succeeded in getting people to talk about her again. She’s been so irrelevant lately that even her tattle thread has been quiet. She’s probably reading in delight because she’s had way more responses in the last couple of days than usual.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The issue with click bait posts is that you really have to live up to the hype. People are very quickly wising up to this and are definitely more likely not to trust.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It doesn’t really make sense that she would launch a brand and simultaneously retire her YT channel, which is a good way to advertise the brand with minimum cost, though?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t really make sense that she would launch a brand and simultaneously retire her YT channel, which is a good way to advertise the brand with minimum cost, though?
I guess there is still Instagram, and we know that there have been a bunch of youtubers that have ditched the platform for IG or have atleast made it less of a priority. Ingrid quit youtube, took a few months off and then launched a brand - which seems to be doing really well.

Reactions: 1
I don’t see what she could possibly bring to the market that hasn’t already been done a million times over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t see what she could possibly bring to the market that hasn’t already been done a million times over.
I think they’ll be styled to reflect antique jewellery, like watch chains as a necklace etc could be wearing some pieces in these pics as she usually tags all her 43 items of jewellery she drowns herself in but didn’t for these.

regarding pregnancy not going to speculate but could be starting IVF and going to vlog the process?

Attachments

Would she really quit YouTube after just doing an ad for deodorant disguised as a vlog? Seems like she’s calculate some better final videos.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t some of us work out they were launching a jewellery company a while back?! I think she and her mum are listed as directors on companies house (publicly accessible info).

Also her other announcement if it’s not pregnancy is probs that she’s stepping back from YT. Her views are low, and I think she lost a fair bit of credibility around the dubai thing..

Ignore me - it’s not on companies house. Weird, where did we see it then?!!

Didn’t some of us work out they were launching a jewellery company a while back?! I think she and her mum are listed as directors on companies house (publicly accessible info).

Also her other announcement if it’s not pregnancy is probs that she’s stepping back from YT. Her views are low, and I think she lost a fair bit of credibility around the dubai thing..

Yes, I posted it earlier this year

Reactions: 13

Yeah my guess too. Maybe it's also a pregnancy announcement alongside a YT retirement, to make sure people still follow her on IG where a new baby would surely be used for ads just like River was. But stepping away from YT is my guess as well. The views aren't what they used to be, all the YTer press trips are gone and she loved those, plus it's more work than IG. She will cite other reasons of course, like her privacy and wanting to focus more on whatever it is rich women like her do all day when other people take care of her house, garden and child.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I might be proved completely wrong but I can’t see her retiring from YT at all?
Her views aren’t what they used to be but it’s not like she gets no views plus she still gets sponsored by brands for YT videos. And if she is launching a jewelry brand producing a few videos along side tons of instagram content surely will help to gain more buyers? Perhaps she is going to take
a break from YT or take a step back and post less but quitting? No way.

Reactions: 12
She is quitting youtube, leaving Mike and running away with Ingrid Nilsen 🥴 All right enough internet for me today.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I can’t see her quitting YouTube anytime soon, she’s not hinted that to be the case. It won’t be a pregnancy announcement either - not her style at all. I think you’re right about the jewellery line with her Mum.

Reactions: 12
So she’s been to Paris
Fancy evenings out
Time away from her daughter

she really isn’t looking after her daughter and wants another to dump off
Stupid girl she needs a slap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
So she’s been to Paris
Fancy evenings out
Time away from her daughter

she really isn’t looking after her daughter and wants another to dump off
Stupid girl she needs a slap
River is almost 4, she doesn’t need Fleur every second of the day.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.