Fleur De Force #7 Oh hey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say the flat was too '2015' because of the grey and glass!? Like whut? Is that a thing?
Yes, glass is so outdated! Haven't you heard? Who needs windows, anyway... Most of us, especially after months and months of lockdown! Fleur on the other hand, not so much...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her kitchen is the most common ordinary thing you can find everywhere on pinterest and is getting dated, her bedroomand the pink small room she filmed the last advent calendar video is also ugly af. Oh and Fleur your hair is so from 2009 or whenever you started on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s what happens when you decorate and dress according to your whims, instead of having to really think things over on a limited budget.

The garden that she has tended to year round by a gardener so she can play fake homemaker with fresh flowers and veg on the weekend is the only thing not outdated at her house.

Reactions: 15
She plays the homemaker game because is the only tit people still bother to consume from her content , but we all know she has a decorator for her entire house is not her "creativity" doing the job, although everything are stolen ideas, and the places she did all by herself are dreadfully decorated, her garden and all the "fresh" veggies are her gardener hardwork, do you really think she would put her hands in the soil, only for the camera.

Reactions: 8
Feeling a bit meh about her, not hwe fault really. Lovely few days in London, now Paris. My daughter just couldn't cope with all they did as she is autistic but I know she would have loved parts, it just takes alot of planning, we do what we can :). All the nice clothes, the nice house and now probably a childless weekend away. How does she do it???

Reactions: 3
Yeah, it's not even just the money, but also the fact that she has a mum and dad old enough to be at least semi retired but fit enough to babysit. River's also at preschool now and she's (unfortunately) not got another baby or toddler to worry about.

The nice house is an inheritance-tax-dodge freebie and a lot of the clothes are gifted!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Whereabouts in central London is her flat? Obviously not asking for the street/exact location, just nosey as to what area!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thought I saw her near Palais Royal yesterday and I thought that I have gone mad. But it's really her 🤣 thank you instagram!
Too bad I was running late for meeting my friends and didn't know it was really her, I would have reported more 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Maybe 2 weekly ones at the start of December? Not sure if the "Get ready for the jingle" stuff is going to wash with her audience when we now know she could have filmed it any time and be anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much talk from her in the vlog about not being able to go places because of Covid. She should worry because when you tell a lie your nose grows😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I didn’t mind the vlog although we didn’t get to see much of what was going on eg in Hamley’s. Also I think I noticed that Riv wasn’t wearing a seatbelt in the taxi.

One of the best vlogs I’ve watched in ages, so many lovely places & events. Fleur has always been great at vlogging. I generally don’t watch her beauty stuff as beauty doesn’t interest me hugely but love her vlogs.

Loved that vlog. There was something very old school about it. She really excels with the vlogs she needs to do it more

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.