Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dahlia13

I adore dogs, but Piglet has to be THE one, most annoying and unsympathetic dog I have ever seen. Such a brat and completely unbehaved. Fleur's favorizing and all the "Pooky Poo" doesn't do her any favor either. Spaniels are so sweet, but Piglet.. No.

Reactions: 22

queenamber

VIP Member
Another sub-par influencer jewellery brand from the woman who wears Rolex and Cartier. Big yikes.

Lovely

Chatty Member
I think the influencer stuff was just a hobby to start with. At the time she and Mike lived in a little cottage in the grounds of her current house.

Having reached probably peak wealth, plus child(ren), I think I'd have jacked it all in years ago apart from a bit of Instagram. Who can be arsed with the criticism when you don't need the money?
She likes the status of being 'internet famous', and all the free stuff she gets since she is notoriously cheap about buying ordinary things like clothes and make-up, even though she thinks nothing of dropping thousands on a Chanel bag (while pretending she's been 'saving up' :rolleyes:). Her channel has been stagnant for years – she knows her career peaked a long time ago (and admitted as much in a video she did awhile ago when they turned her office into River's playroom). But as long as the freebies keep coming, apparently it's still worth it for her to churn out a couple of boring, uninspired, unoriginal YouTube videos every month.

CheshireLove

VIP Member
At one point Fleur passed Mike a baby doll cot and he said “I don’t want to smell it.”

Some people have no choice to buy secondhand Mike, you first-rate snob.

Well worth rewatching this vlog for the faces he pulls at they sight of *shudder* secondhand toys.

B5551FDC-5C33-418F-A42E-EDE8AC2C5939.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I don’t agree with what Fleur did at all. She should have dealt with the magazine for starters.

But there are all kinds of unfounded assertions flying around on this thread & the racism conversation was started on this thread originally by someone blindly asserting that Fleur is “probably a racist”. I think that is highly problematic.

There isn’t any evidence that Fleur wouldn’t have done this to a white influencer.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I’m not a follower of Fleur but her post with Piggy came up on my discover feed on IG and am I reading right....Piggy hasn’t been out the house for 2 years?!?! Yet she has taken her other two dogs out on plenty of trips and walks as she has pictures and videos of them on her profile. I’m shocked if that’s the case, unless Piggy is sick there’s no reason why she can’t enjoy life as much as the other dogs.
She just means it's Piggy's first outing off the (120 acre) Estate in 2 years. Piggy is always out and about - and running off. She's gone "missing" a few times, if I recall. By "missing" I mean she was still somewhere on the grounds but it's taken hours to track her down.

Nope Nope

Plus, that perfume is 200 euros. My rent is 150 euros. She is ridiculous.
To be honest 150 euros (130 pounds) for rent sounds more unbelievable than 200 euros for perfume, unless you're paying weekly. Happy for you though! *bitter mumblings about my 746 € studio apartment rent*

Reactions: 21

EllPee

I think it's because she subscribes to the opposite of the "take one thing off before you leave the house" Coco Chanel rule. Dressed down for Fleur is jeans, top, flouncy shirt, "only" 3 necklaces. Dressed up is massive midi-dress, belt, boots, leather jacket and 5 necklaces.

• Haha

Hally34

VIP Member
Urgh what has happened to Fleur. She really does not have enough going on in her life that things like her nose not being picture perfect are worth injecting stuff into her face. Her face is also frozen from all the Botox. I get the whole doing it as prevention but she’s gone too far already. If anything it makes her look old.

She used to be so down to earth despite the wealth. Now I just find her unbearable to watch. Absolutely obsessed with her own appearance despite being a natural beauty. So what she doesn’t have a button nose and perfectly symmetrical eyebrows. God forbid getting a wrinkle or too!
Honestly seeing the strange appearance of Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox and David Schmimmer at the friends reunion is enough to put me well off any cosmetic procedures! They look like cats. Lisa looked radiant in comparison with her natural expressions, lines etc

Urgh what has happened to Fleur. She really does not have enough going on in her life that things like her nose not being picture perfect are worth injecting stuff into her face. Her face is also frozen from all the Botox. I get the whole doing it as prevention but she’s gone too far already. If anything it makes her look old.

She used to be so down to earth despite the wealth. Now I just find her unbearable to watch. Absolutely obsessed with her own appearance despite being a natural beauty. So what she doesn’t have a button nose and perfectly symmetrical eyebrows. God forbid getting a wrinkle or too!
Honestly seeing the strange appearance of Jennifer Anniston, Courtney Cox and David Schmimmer at the friends reunion is enough to put me well off any cosmetic procedures! They look like cats. Lisa looked radiant in comparison with her natural expressions, lines etc

dahlia13

Some of them may have been gifted, I remember back in 2012/13 she did a video showing the Chanel medium classic flap which she said Mike had bought her and that she hadn't been happy he'd spent so much money on it. I guess things have changed alot for Fleur since then!
Or she lied 🤔
We're talking about a woman that makes a wishlist for birthdays and holidays. I haven't had that since I was 10.

• Haha

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
That's ridiculous to call someone a racist because they have no friends of colour. All my friends are white. That wasn't a conscious decision, more that I've met my friends through my school, university, work and my children's school and these have all been predominantly white places. I wouldn't choose friends on the colour of their skin but whether we got on well. Am I supposed to hunt out friends of colour to prove I'm not racist? Many of my daughter's friends are from Indian families because they are in her class at school.
I have no friends of colour for exactly the same reasons. Also not a racist. I’ve never seen any evidence that Fleur is a racist & I’m a long time follower. Throwing the word racist around lessens it’s value IMO & does a disservice to the victims as racism.
I think Fleur gets a much harder time than other influencers because she is well off.

quipawiticism

Thank you so much @CinnamonBun !!

After actually seeing the comments she made, I would have to agree that it seems like pure jealousy and pettiness coming from FDF. I have second hand embarrassment seeing how she's handling this. Yikes.

VivaRosé

What's does her race have to do with it? I don't like Fleur at all, but 'fleurdeforce' has been her trademark for more than a decade at this point. She's well within her rights to be annoyed by this and where else is she going to complain but on Instagram?

Also, I think Fleur East's response on Instagram was a bit rude to be honest – but no one will call out a black woman for that, will they?
Really? If Fleur had an issue with it the professional, and I'll say it again the PROFESSIONAL thing to do would be to contact the magazine directly, not put it in her stories and tag Fluer East so her little fans can send over hate. The fact that the article is about the struggles of being a Black women and not having the same chances as white women do and then Fleur goes and tries to ruin her achievement of being a Black women on the front cover of a magazine. Race plays a big part in this as we all know if it was Taylor swift a white women, she would be kissing her feet and praising her, period!

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Fleur is really not happy with how she looks, is she? New teeth, new nose and masses of botox. What's next? Fleur often speaks of being unhappy. She seems unfulfilled with what she has, even though what she has is a lot; more than most. Maybe she's just bored. It's possible she's just one of these people who'll never be happy no matter how much she has. It's why she had to jet off to Dubai in the middle of a pandemic; her grand estate just wasn't enough for her. Same goes for her face - she'll keep tweaking it, and still, it'll never be quite right.

ETA: Just had a quick look into the future and found a picture of Fleur in 20 years time. Yikes!

Screenshot_2021-05-23-17-13-29-1.png

Is the new nose permanent or will she have to get it 'topped up' from time to time? (Haven't watched the video).

• Haha

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Lots of people are traveling this summer. But here's Fleur, pretending Dubai never happened, thinking she can still uphold that image of the sensible influencer who would never just senselessly travel during a worldwide pandemic. STFU for once, Fleur, seriously :rolleyes: